AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Pairing in Code Geass R2
Lelouch Stays Single 141 13.51%
Lelouch x C.C. 678 64.94%
Lelouch x Kallen 340 32.57%
Lelouch x Millay 54 5.17%
Lelouch x Harem 121 11.59%
Suzaku Stays Single 148 14.18%
Suzaku x Nunally 60 5.75%
Lloyd x Millay 23 2.20%
Viletta x Ougi 179 17.15%
Rival x Millay 93 8.91%
Lloyd x Cecile 116 11.11%
Kanon x Nina 45 4.31%
Xing-ke x Tianzi 150 14.37%
Todou x Chiba 81 7.76%
Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-27, 10:24   Link #801
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
I think this speaks for itself. KalenXSuzaku = Domestic Violence. I sense law suits.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-27, 11:24   Link #802
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
I think this speaks for itself. KalenXSuzaku = Domestic Violence. I sense law suits.
This is one of the reasons why I believe that a Kallen x Lelouch relationship would never work out in the long run. Kallen would never tolerate the normal Lelouch because of his gambling habits. Kallen will certain wear the PANTS in the relationship, if that ever happens. I see nothing but landmines in the Kallen x Lelouch relationship.

But I guess that's what the fans want. So that is what the writers will give them.
Old 2008-07-27, 11:26   Link #803
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Lelouch only gambled because it was the only challenge available to him. Defeating Britannia will erase whatever joy that brought him. She won't have to worry about it.
Old 2008-07-27, 11:47   Link #804
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure Nunally was going to stop him with or without Gino appearing. She wields far more power than Luciano does, he did not even have permission to enter the area. Nunally isn't stupid, either, she heard what he said, which means she may become even more proactive in her dealings with Kallen.
Old 2008-07-27, 11:50   Link #805
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
This is one of the reasons why I believe that a Kallen x Lelouch relationship would never work out in the long run. Kallen would never tolerate the normal Lelouch because of his gambling habits. Kallen will certain wear the PANTS in the relationship, if that ever happens. I see nothing but landmines in the Kallen x Lelouch relationship.

But I guess that's what the fans want. So that is what the writers will give them.
Um... I'm of the opinion that Lelouch would be more a house-husband than a working man if he were to get with anyone, considering how he obsesses over keeping things clean and he's been noted to be an excellent cook. So a girl who "wears the pants" as you put it, wouldn't be that bad for him.
Old 2008-07-27, 12:43   Link #806
ChocolateSwirls

I see LelouchXKallen FTW!!! and besides C.C lost her memory, It's actually good that she lost her memory, since its like she is starting a new life since her memories are altered way back when she was a slave girl, I'm thinking that she is gonig to be Lelouch's maid or Lelouch and Kallen will take care of C.C. I just hope Lelouch doesn't go single or die off in the end..

Last edited by ChocolateSwirls; 2008-07-27 at 12:54.
Old 2008-07-27, 12:50   Link #807
ChocolateSwirls

wow... very interesting ep 16..
Spoiler:
He let her punch him because he thought he deserved it. And besides Kallen does hate Sazuku because he was being a bitch, also she seriously hates the Refrain because her mother screwed her life by using refrain.

Ok i'm done talking
Old 2008-07-27, 13:20   Link #808
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

From this episode I'm leaning more towards an "everyone is friends (if they make it out alive)" ending... kind of like a harem-lite.

Slave C.C. hm... I wouldn't mind that doormat dropping into my room, but in the back of my mind I'd fear for my life if she ever regained her last persona.
Old 2008-07-27, 14:56   Link #809
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post

Slave C.C. hm... I wouldn't mind that doormat dropping into my room, but in the back of my mind I'd fear for my life if she ever regained her last persona.
If she ever regained her memories after that there would be hell to pay
Old 2008-07-27, 15:28   Link #810
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
If she ever regained her memories after that there would be hell to pay
Oi, what exactly did Lelouch do that was so bad while she was in that state? He basically took care of her, while reintroducing her to pizza. You'd think she would commend him instead if her memories ever returned and this experience remains intact in her mind
Old 2008-07-27, 15:31   Link #811
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Avira was referring to Timeless Enigma's suggestion. She'd be none too happy about that.
Old 2008-07-27, 15:34   Link #812
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Avira was referring to Timeless Enigma's suggestion. She'd be none too happy about that.
Or would she? You have to wonder sometimes...
Old 2008-07-27, 15:35   Link #813
Avira
fanart-fan :D

yup thanks morbosfist
C.C. certainly wouldn't accept being a maid.
Old 2008-07-27, 16:31   Link #814
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
She'll most likely to be very shocked, at first. But will become very supportive. Besides, Milly was secretly a huge fan of Zero, to begin with. But unless we see some serious interactions between Milly and Lelouch in the next uncoming episodes, it's unlikely that we'll ever see a Milly x Lelouch private moment. And it looks like the Korean spoilers are certainly true that Lelouch will never return to Ashford Academy. So I have no choice but to abandon the possible Milly x Lelouch relationship because there is no support for it, due to the lack of personal interactions and screen time between them. Shirley has had more screen time around Lelouch than Milly ever did. And yet, Shirley was killed off while Milly left to become a Weathergirl.

I don't understand why the writers even bother to say that Milly was secretly in love with Lelouch, only to provide a lack of any screen time around them? It makes no sense to me because Milly has the potential to become an interesting character. But with the upcoming episodes, there is no indication that we'll ever see that revealation that Milly will share her secret love with Lelouch.

Also, I can't understand why the writers haven't talked about the other Ashford family members and their involvement with everything that is going on in the background. But with only a few remaining episodes left, it is going to be interesting on how they'll pull it off.

I certainly wish that the projected episodes of this season was around 50 instead of 25. Not enough time to cover everything.
you and I have discussed this before and I am in total agreement. Having milly secretly in love with Lulu to have to nothing about it, seems stupid. They never should have done it in the first place and kept Milly's character one-d.
Old 2008-07-27, 19:20   Link #815
Traece
:cool:

I don't see the problem. It was obvious that Millay liked Lelouch from the very start. Millay always depended on Lelouch for her events, whether him being one of the most helpful orchestrators, or him being the main event. Shame on you for not seeing that this was a harem anime sooner.

Anyhow... I'm sorry to say that as of Episode 16 I have found all romance pairings to be DEAD. At least, main character romances. Toudou still has his little Bunny following him around, doing his girly make-up. :P *Cough*... We all knew it was coming. >_> He secretly likes it... That's why she likes him so much, because secretly they go to a private room and she puts make-up on him. Hah.

But no really I don't see Lelouch getting with EITHER girl at this point in time. Code Geass has sort of thrown a ??? curveball at our faces. C.C. has the mind of a slave girl below the age of ten, so getting with her would make Lelouch a pedophile (technically speaking... And not at the same time). Kallen is too busy beating Suzaku and swapping embarassing stories with Nunally about their brothers... And once again, pedophilia with our little Japanese Princess...

I'm curious to see where this will turn.
Old 2008-07-27, 19:52   Link #816
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Seeing how Kallen's development has went during R2 toward Lelouch and now getting to know more about Lelouch through Nunally. Its possible later on that Kallen will be the person to understand Lelouch true self like they mentioned in episode 15. There is a reason why they keep building up her character mainly toward Lelouch and it could be romantic though that depends on the next 3-4 episodes.That is how I'm seeing it.

Also after this episode Suzaku x Kallen is definitely gone to say the least. Maybe by the end of the series they'll be friends.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:00   Link #817
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Seeing how Kallen's development has went during R2 toward Lelouch and now getting to know more about Lelouch through Nunally. Its possible later on that Kallen will be the person to understand Lelouch true self like they mentioned in episode 15. There is a reason why they keep building up her character mainly toward Lelouch and it could be romantic though that depends on the next 3-4 episodes.That is how I'm seeing it.
This might make me sound like a fool but I actually agree. I said that the romance ties were pretty much dead at this time but I suppose that's talking currently. For the future, Kallen has the extreme advantage now that she's gotten close to Nunally. Kallen and Nunally are still close despite things being the way they are and Nunally is happy to be able to speak about Lelouch to her, and exchange tales with her. Kallen knows Lelouch better than anyone else at this point (with the obvious exception of Nunally, and Suzaku) and that means a huge amount. As Rolo said, the closer you are to Zero the more worth you have in the Order of the Black Knights. So with that in mind, Kallen is worth more than every member combined. Beyond that, very good lover potential. Now Lelouch has someone else to take care of Nunally. Now he has Kallen to look after her as well.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:06   Link #818
orangejuicetang

On a separate note, Cecile in "hobbyland"? CecileXLloyd FTW.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.

Last edited by orangejuicetang; 2008-07-27 at 20:27.
Old 2008-07-28, 00:20   Link #819
mchlmellen

I've read the past posts regarding CCxlulu, some of you are writing this couple off just cuz u think CC has no role in code geass anymore and all lulu can do is babysit her. But u got to take into account the symbol of the cut on cc’s finger. The bandaid on her finger could symbolize marriage. To me marriage is a form of commitment or contract between 2 people who understand/care for each other and since lulu and cc made a contract that was recently broken, this could re-establish the contract in a way to show that cc is doing all that she can to help him in this state. Im not saying they’d actually get married in the end (wishes). Im just saying that cc and lulu are committed to each other in a sense through destiny…..(hmmms explains later) Even though c.c. forgot her memories, she was able to help lulu in his bind when he was panicking about nually. She gave him the idea to turn to suzuka as an ally to negotiate nually’s safety….u can always count on c.c. to deliver help lulu!!!!! Please don’t write this couple off as dead…. Lol I like how lulu’s voice gets tender when he talks to c.c.
(ps: 1st post, so go easy on me…. This isn’t a serious thread? Right?)
Old 2008-07-28, 00:23   Link #820
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchlmellen View Post
I've read the past posts regarding CCxlulu, some of you are writing this couple off just cuz u think CC has no role in code geass anymore and all lulu can do is babysit her. But u got to take into account the symbol of the cut on cc’s finger. The bandaid on her finger could symbolize marriage. To me marriage is a form of commitment or contract between 2 people who understand/care for each other and since lulu and cc made a contract that was recently broken, this could re-establish the contract in a way to show that cc is doing all that she can to help him in this state. Im not saying they’d actually get married in the end (wishes). Im just saying that cc and lulu are committed to each other in a sense through destiny…..(hmmms explains later) Even though c.c. forgot her memories, she was able to help lulu in his bind when he was panicking about nually. She gave him the idea to turn to suzuka as an ally to negotiate nually’s safety….u can always count on c.c. to deliver help lulu!!!!! Please don’t write this couple off as dead…. Lol I like how lulu’s voice gets tender when he talks to c.c.
(ps: 1st post, so go easy on me…. This isn’t a serious thread? Right?)
Well the reason why C.C. x Lulu is considered BAD, is because it would be pedophilia. C.C. has reverted back to her childhood and the like.

Tags
romance