AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Pairing in Code Geass R2
Lelouch Stays Single 141 13.51%
Lelouch x C.C. 678 64.94%
Lelouch x Kallen 340 32.57%
Lelouch x Millay 54 5.17%
Lelouch x Harem 121 11.59%
Suzaku Stays Single 148 14.18%
Suzaku x Nunally 60 5.75%
Lloyd x Millay 23 2.20%
Viletta x Ougi 179 17.15%
Rival x Millay 93 8.91%
Lloyd x Cecile 116 11.11%
Kanon x Nina 45 4.31%
Xing-ke x Tianzi 150 14.37%
Todou x Chiba 81 7.76%
Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-29, 11:21   Link #981
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Alright i decided to make a new Pairing. MOE CC X Suzaku. they both need someone caring and hopefully they both eventually meet! If they do its GG.
No, Moe C.C. x Cheese kun In the extended preview she has her Cheese kun with her :O
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:21   Link #982
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
looks like i have an avatar twin
We're close to twins, but this one is different as you can tell :P but don't worry I got permission from the person who made the avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona
No, Moe C.C. x Cheese kun In the extended preview she has her Cheese kun with her :O
I haven't noticed that, this might be a start for her to regain her old self.... but I like this C.C for now (a few more episodes) I still prefer the old C.C.
Bennyswan is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:22   Link #983
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotobrastos View Post
Lelouch x Kallen isn't going to happen. He's completely forgotten about her, and has made no attempt to rescue her at all.
we stll dont know what rolo sayoko and orenges jobs are in the coming battle
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:33   Link #984
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotobrastos View Post
Lelouch x Kallen isn't going to happen. He's completely forgotten about her, and has made no attempt to rescue her at all.
This is inaccurate, he has constantly been repeating that she's captured and that he's been making preparations. The previews in CG are as much a part of the episode as the episode itself. Otherwise, we could say that Lelouch completely forgot about Nunally for... most of this season.
Var is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:40   Link #985
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
I haven't noticed that, this might be a start for her to regain her old self.... but I like this C.C for now (a few more episodes) I still prefer the old C.C.
In my opinion C.C. will at least regain some parts of her memory. This is needed for CxL to happen. And I think it will happen
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:43   Link #986
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
In my opinion C.C. will at least regain some parts of her memory. This is needed for CxL to happen. And I think it will happen
Thats a really good opinon and I SUPPORT IT ALL THE WAY!! :P

True love will trigger C.C to regain some of her memories, I can see it now... Lelouch kissin- wait agh my wild imagination... carry on :P
Bennyswan is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:46   Link #987
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
In my opinion C.C. will at least regain some parts of her memory. This is needed for CxL to happen. And I think it will happen
Her memories coming back is definitely needed for CXL to happen. This is why i have a terrible feeling that either CC or lelouch or Kallen are going to die. Because Kallen has had too much steady development and CC has always been prominent. thus the decision will be tough. Thus to make it easy just kill one off. The other option is of course Ambiguous.
Witacume is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:49   Link #988
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Her memories coming back is definitely needed for CXL to happen. This is why i have a terrible feeling that either CC or lelouch or Kallen are going to die. Because Kallen has had too much steady development and CC has always been prominent. thus the decision will be tough. Thus to make it easy just kill one off. The other option is of course Ambiguous.
He can just turn down C.C. or Kallen. I don't think someone is going to die because of the "romance" plot.

Lelouch needs to choose: Kallen, C.C. or no one.

Even if it's Kallen, I will be a bit satisfied if he makes a clear choice.

And please, not a choice la Shinshiro .
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:54   Link #989
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
He can just turn down C.C. or Kallen. I don't think someone is going to die because of the "romance" plot.

Lelouch needs to choose: Kallen, C.C. or no one.

Even if it's Kallen, I will be a bit satisfied if he makes a clear choice.

And please, not a choice la Shinshiro .
Spoiler for stuff from other anime:
Witacume is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:55   Link #990
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i guess my question is why not. It makes the decision a lot easier. and Lelouch has not been one to be good with female relationships. For instance gundam Seed Simply killed off flay. but imagine if she didn't die? Kira seems the type not to reject her. another thing to point off is Gun X Sword was a pretty ambiguous ending. Thus seeing previous sunrise and Tanaguchi works i can only see death or ambiguous ending.
What do you mean by ambiguous?

I didn't watch Gun X Sword <_<
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 11:58   Link #991
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
What do you mean by ambiguous?

I didn't watch Gun X Sword <_<
well by ambiguous i mean that he doesn't choose anyone at all instead the viewers are left the question who did he choose at the end. Thus leaving the door of possibilty for both pairings open. that is what i mean by Ambiguous
Witacume is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 12:06   Link #992
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
well by ambiguous i mean that he doesn't choose anyone at all instead the viewers are left the question who did he choose at the end. Thus leaving the door of possibilty for both pairings open. that is what i mean by Ambiguous
I see, thanks

This is also a possibility
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 12:09   Link #993
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
well by ambiguous i mean that he doesn't choose anyone at all instead the viewers are left the question who did he choose at the end. Thus leaving the door of possibilty for both pairings open. that is what i mean by Ambiguous
That would suck. I want KaLulu confirmed as the OTP.
ZeroSama is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 12:16   Link #994
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
That would suck. I want KaLulu confirmed as the OTP.
Quoted for truth, bring on the KallenxLelouch reunion we have been waiting for since she got captured.
__________________
Blue_Mercy is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 12:24   Link #995
Eliarine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotobrastos View Post
Lelouch x Kallen isn't going to happen. He's completely forgotten about her, and has made no attempt to rescue her at all.
Ouch. Sorry mate, you're not allowed to say that a pairing won't happen. That is a privilege reserved for LelouchxKallen fans :/
Eliarine is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 12:35   Link #996
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Ouch. Sorry mate, you're not allowed to say that a pairing won't happen. That is a privilege reserved for LelouchxKallen fans :/
Only when the show has presented such a pairing to be close to impossible and the only reasoning behind the pairing seems to be some notion that writers can if they chose.

But lets not start this again hm? I mean that comment on Lelouch x Kallen fans is almost a bait...
__________________
demon_god04 is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 14:34   Link #997
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
I'm just tired of hearing about Kallen tsundere moment with Suzaku which isn't the case at all.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 16:39   Link #998
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Lelouch x Kallen : I want this couple, I don't want all those moments between them finally be useless; Lelouch deserves to be with someone, and Kallen loves him, so, I want them together since the start, Really, Kalulu all the way.

Gino x Anya : I love both of those character; Gino and his playful personality, Anya and her lack of tense, and those mysteries around her. Gino cares about her, and they are a great duet. I like too the idea of Gino and Kallen since he said that she was his type (and what a man when he is coming during Luciano's intervention ), but this pairing will never happen, it's more some sort of fanservice in my head, those two

Rivalz x Milly : This poor guy deserves to be with Milly...please, he needs to confesses before the end, and she must realize that if Lelouch isn't the good guy, Rivalz isn't a consolation prize but really a guy who loves her since the start, and that she should love back. Go, Rivalz !

Kanon x Nina : I never really cared about Nina, so I never really hate her; But Kanon is nice with her, an I think that to stay a hard gay to Euphy isn't a good thing to her. I'd like to see her staying alive, with Kanon to her sides at the end.
Well if she dies I don't really mind but...Kanon is hot, I don't want to see him alone (Who said Schneizel ? )

Lloyd x Cecile : ...Do I really need to explain ?
__________________

Lolipopo is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 16:43   Link #999
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Lelouch x Kallen : I want this couple, I don't want all those moments between them finally be useless; Lelouch deserves to be with someone, and Kallen loves him, so, I want them together since the start, Really, Kalulu all the way.

Gino x Anya : I love both of those character; Gino and his playful personality, Anya and her lack of tense, and those mysteries around her. Gino cares about her, and they are a great duet. I like too the idea of Gino and Kallen since he said that she was his type (and what a man when he is coming during Luciano's intervention ), but this pairing will never happen, it's more some sort of fanservice in my head, those two

Rivalz x Milly : This poor guy deserves to be with Milly...please, he needs to confesses before the end, and she must realize that if Lelouch isn't the good guy, Rivalz isn't a consolation prize but really a guy who loves her since the start, and that she should love back. Go, Rivalz !

Kanon x Nina : I never really cared about Nina, so I never really hate her; But Kanon is nice with her, an I think that to stay a hard gay to Euphy isn't a good thing to her. I'd like to see her staying alive, with Kanon to her sides at the end.
Well if she dies I don't really mind but...Kanon is hot, I don't want to see him alone (Who said Schneizel ? )

Lloyd x Cecile : ...Do I really need to explain ?
Cross out the KanonxNina and im fine with all that.

I'm sorry but i just want her dead, DEATH TO NINA!!!!!!!
Bennyswan is offline  
Old 2008-07-29, 16:52   Link #1000
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Oi, you can say that about every girl and Lelouch's moments with them, I'd find it even more of a waste if he didn't go with C.C after everything they've been through together, but then again I like C.C more then Kallen, I find her far more interesting myself and a better match with Lelouch's personality.
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.