AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Pairing in Code Geass R2
Lelouch Stays Single 141 13.51%
Lelouch x C.C. 678 64.94%
Lelouch x Kallen 340 32.57%
Lelouch x Millay 54 5.17%
Lelouch x Harem 121 11.59%
Suzaku Stays Single 148 14.18%
Suzaku x Nunally 60 5.75%
Lloyd x Millay 23 2.20%
Viletta x Ougi 179 17.15%
Rival x Millay 93 8.91%
Lloyd x Cecile 116 11.11%
Kanon x Nina 45 4.31%
Xing-ke x Tianzi 150 14.37%
Todou x Chiba 81 7.76%
Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-30, 17:24   Link #11081
Frostfire
No Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
But LelouchxSuzakuxGino is canon! Everyone knows that! D:
Of course, in the two scenes Lelouch and Gino shared, they both fell madly in love with one another and eloped at the end. Lelouch faked his death and Gino simply posed for a picture in China while on his way to the Geass cult to hook up with Lelouch.
Old 2008-11-30, 17:24   Link #11082
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Blarg...I'm so bad at arguing over the internet. Whatever, I give up. Lost the inspiration for finishing my fic. I'll stay outta logical arguments so my self esteem doesn't drop any lower. And Rising, sorry, but Arthur claimed Suzaku a loooong time ago. Remember all those bite? Love nips.
Old 2008-11-30, 17:26   Link #11083
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcatch View Post
Pish posh. So their kiss was more passionate? You can't judge a relationship based on how hot a kiss was. And if were judging how something is canon based on booklets and pictures, then C.C.xxLelouch is canon for the fact that Lelouch was hugging a NAKED C.C. and smiling about it. If that was true my relationships would be screwed. As for personality, to me both Lelouch and C.C. may appear cold on the inside, but they do care. C.C. is also just as smart as Lelouch. She does say she has the potential to do everything, she just lets other people do it.
AHAHAHAHAH.
I just saw this, are you kidding? Are you seriously kidding?
God, some people just don;t really get it, so i won't go on that the Kalulu kiss in relation to Kallen's reaction in the last epi, or her chara song or her ending scenes were being planned from the beginning, cause hell, people DO want to yell at the Kalulu sun.

But ROFL
Ok, i might wanna go declare that Suzu was giving a handjob to Gino or something, cause hell, THOSE WERE THE SCANS OF NT romance lately. THE 4 GUYS, Gino, Suzu, Lulu, Rolo!

Oh and FYI, even if YOU wanted to support your CluClu ship, Lelouch DOES look so fucking bored on that cover, it is not even funny.

@LOLI: Are you kidding me? Clovis x someone is SRZ BZNES
Old 2008-11-30, 18:52   Link #11084
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
It was more something like

-Being happy for Kalulu moments
-Talking about Kalulu moments
-Dropping dah logic bombs

And I forget the rest...we need Yvj.

The list to the best of my memory was
Spoiler for How to be an annoying Kalulu fan:

I think there should be the post CG revised list.

Spoiler for Post CG revision:

I'll be happy to take suggestions

Last edited by yvj; 2008-11-30 at 19:03.
Old 2008-11-30, 18:58   Link #11085
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post

ROFL.

Replace moe C.C with the boring cover of Animedia. {you know the naked C,C and the "MAN, BORED" Lulu face.}
Old 2008-11-30, 18:59   Link #11086
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
point out new official (only official) kalulu supporting releases (the booklet, PD's) as they come ?
that could be a good one
Old 2008-11-30, 19:04   Link #11087
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post

Ahh Thank you xD
Yeah those changes fits better, but just like Blade said, we could added this new point
-Pointing out that canon stuff releases are pointing more and more about Kalulu
And to replace CC moe...
-Pointing out that there is no romance implication in thos canon stuff

I think that right now, we are annoying Kalulu fans.(I love the "more than Lelouch's friends" at Rivalz's level xD We will never forget this )

Incorrupt, we should create too a sort of crack list, to answer to crack arguments like canon scans

Old 2008-11-30, 19:11   Link #11088
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

I think that right now, we are annoying Kalulu fans.(I love the "more than Lelouch's friends" at Rivalz's level xD We will never forget this )

" B-BUT he would have done it for everyone else!!111 "

Yeah, that SHOULD be added as well. It is more ridiculous of the "CluClu" name. Honest, i prefer CC x Lelouch. "CluClu" sounds like a bird is crapping someone.
Old 2008-11-30, 19:23   Link #11089
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

" B-BUT he would have done it for everyone else!!111 "

Yeah, that SHOULD be added as well. It is more ridiculous of the "CluClu" name. Honest, i prefer CC x Lelouch. "CluClu" sounds like a bird is crapping someone.
That always strikes me as wrong just because of Lelouch's general mind set. He wanted to make the world peaceful and end discrimination, but (at the beginning) that was pretty much only because he loved Nunnally. He hated the fact that the strong oppress the weak, but that was mostly due to him hating his father. In short, despite Lelouch wanting to make the world better for 'people,' there were, in fact, very few 'persons' he actually cared about. Even his realization that his quest wasn't just for Nunally anymore only exteneded to his close circle of friends. The fact that Kallen was included in that circle despite being by far the one he had known the shortest amount of time goes to show how quickly they became clicked. Even in the end, he was mostly doing ZR for Kallen and his Ashford friends (since he thought Nunnally was fall-out at that point). Oh well, to each their own, I suppose.

Oh, and incorrupts, I was about to point out that your name was still skyless on your signature, but then you went and changed it already. Your just too fast.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-11-30, 19:25   Link #11090
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
That always strikes me as wrong just because of Lelouch's general mind set. He wanted to make the world peaceful and end discrimination, but (at the beginning) that was pretty much only because he loved Nunnally. He hated the fact that the strong oppress the weak, but that was mostly due to him hating his father. In short, despite Lelouch wanting to make the world better for 'people,' there were, in fact, very few 'persons' he actually cared about. Even his realization that his quest wasn't just for Nunally anymore only exteneded to his close circle of friends. The fact that Kallen was included in that circle despite being by far the one he had known the shortest amount of time goes to show how quickly they became clicked. Even in the end, he was mostly doing ZR for Kallen and his Ashford friends (since he thought Nunnally was fall-out at that point). Oh well, to each their own, I suppose.

Oh, and incorrupts, I was about to point out that your name was still skyless on your signature, but then you went and changed it already. Your just too fast.

youngde, signing off.
Kalulu mode baby, running and gunning. {and topping XD // that should totally be our new motto guys rofl}

And yes, i do agree with that you said btw.
Old 2008-11-30, 20:29   Link #11091
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Oh, It started again. Who made it 'CluClu" anyway~ I just use it since most us here uses it.
Old 2008-11-30, 20:30   Link #11092
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
Oh, It started again.
you mean the war (well at least an invasion)
or the kalulu mode
or both
Old 2008-11-30, 20:32   Link #11093
Lel0uch

Wow, this is way too long...especially for the late comers to catch on.
Anyway I voted for Lelouch x Harem b/c a guy can always dream... besides there's no right or wrong choices. Where's the Lelouch x Shirley?
Old 2008-11-30, 20:33   Link #11094
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you mean the war (well at least an invasion)
or the kalulu mode
or both
I guess someone managed to ignite the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel0uch View Post
Wow, this is way too long...especially for the late comers to catch on.
Anyway I voted for Lelouch x Harem b/c a guy can always dream... besides there's no right or wrong choices. Where's the Lelouch x Shirley?
Ahhh..you'e a Shirlulu? Maybe they took it down since she died.
Old 2008-11-30, 20:40   Link #11095
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel0uch View Post
Where's the Lelouch x Shirley?

I wondered the same thing, especially when there are other RIDICULOUS choices.
Someone said, they took it down cause this thread was created after episode 13 of R2. Yeah, shame. :/
Old 2008-11-30, 20:47   Link #11096
Pandonetho

IMO I honestly think Kallen is an unattractive, oversized 17 or 18 year old character who's not cute or pretty.

To me, C.C.'s personality is cute. An immortal who has lived for a long time, likes to hug teddy bears, loves Pizza, and is apathetic towards many things while just wanting to be truly loved.
Old 2008-11-30, 20:49   Link #11097
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandonetho View Post
IMO I honestly think Kallen is an unattractive, oversized 17 or 18 year old character who's not cute or pretty.

To me, C.C.'s personality is cute. An immortal who has lived for a long time, likes to hug teddy bears, loves Pizza, and is apathetic towards many things while just wanting to be truly loved.
Appreciate your thoughts on C.C....
but for Kallen..
I suggest you run away as far as you can, buddy.
Old 2008-11-30, 20:53   Link #11098
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandonetho View Post

By the time someone says a FICTIONAL chara is not cute just to draw troll-attention, well, what can i say? :/

Apathetic and want to be loved, is the most selfish thing btw. You give crap about the others, and you expect others to love you? YAH, RIGHT.
Old 2008-11-30, 20:55   Link #11099
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

dont worry
i think that once we got to the point where the rational used against a ship is "she's ugly"well...
not much to say about it really

and you forgot the most importent aspect of C.C's character
secretive
the major events related to her during R2 were about learning more about the her past and the secrets she had been holding
only in her case the secrets do not show a favorable side (the more you learn the less "cute" she is)
in ep 15 we learn that she was planning from the start to screw lelouch over by having him take her curse
and in ep 21 we learn that she knew the truth about charles and marianne all along and nevertheless kept it from lelouch (we also learn that she intentionally locked her own memories away and left lelouch alone after ep15)
i'm not trying to bad mouth her
but there is a reason why lelouch seems pissed off to learn that she isnt going to die in ep 21
and there is a reason why she asks lelouch if he hated her in ep 24
she had plenty of reasons to think that he might

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2008-11-30 at 21:10.
Old 2008-11-30, 21:23   Link #11100
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
dont worry
i think that once we got to the point where the rational used against a ship is "she's ugly"well...
not much to say about it really

and you forgot the most importent aspect of C.C's character
secretive
the major events related to her during R2 were about learning more about the her past and the secrets she had been holding
only in her case the secrets do not show a favorable side (the more you learn the less "cute" she is)
in ep 15 we learn that she was planning from the start to screw lelouch over by having him take her curse
and in ep 21 we learn that she knew the truth about charles and marianne all along and nevertheless kept it from lelouch (we also learn that she intentionally locked her own memories away and left lelouch alone after ep15)
i'm not trying to bad mouth her
but there is a reason why lelouch seems pissed off to learn that she isnt going to die in ep 21
and there is a reason why she asks lelouch if he hated her in ep 24
she had plenty of reasons to think that he might
And Lelouch said he didn't hate her. ♥ And he even promised to make her happy. She got to attached to Lelouch that she didn't want to give Lelouch her immortality. And I think it shows Love. ♥
Closed Thread

Tags
romance