AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-24, 02:27   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 319 Discussion



Ants and Dragons



Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Oomaeda is shock to see Ikkaku, Yumichika, Kira and Hisagi. Shunsui says they already know about this while Soi Fong says she already told him but he was too busy eating to listen. That cause Oomaeda to go "Ha!!??" and others making fun of him right there. Soi Fong then silently wondering if she has told her VC or not.


* Barragan sees the foursome so he say if they have sent the four ants to guard, he will send the four dragons to crush them. Then he call his four fraccions, Pou, Avirama, Cool Horn and Findor out. He orders them to go and they replay, "Yes! Your majesty!*" and leave.


* A scene cuts to Ikaku who is facing Pou, a guy who is twice his size. Ikkaku mumbles how he prays Pou is not just big for nothing. Pou asks back who could a shinigami like Ikkaku be praying to.


* "That's true." says Ikkaku before his face turns all smirk for a fight. "Then just pray to whoever is your god then!" Pou replies, "Really? Then no worries. My King who is our lord knows how this is not even a proper fight between us!" Ikkaku only reply with a smirk and posing ready to fight.


* Cuts to Hisagi, he's facing a long hair and lean body fraccion named Findol. Findol asks Hisagi what is his rank and he replies of a Vice Captain. Findol says he will to readjust his power level to match of VC rank.


* A scene turns to Yumichika who is facing Charlotte CoolHorn. The drag arrancar with a body of Mike Tyson (the spoiler said so, not me). Yumichika is closing his eyes shut saying he never allow himself to look at such an ugly thing. And that causes CoolHorn to slap him hard.


* Yumichika yells what did he think he was doing so CoolHorn yells back. CoolHorn starting to lecture Yumichika but he still refuse to look at him so he snaps and using his Zampakutou. Yumichika insists he won't look at ugly thing and the fight between them begins...


* A scene cuts to Kira who is looking ridiculously stunt and pity at Avirama who is yelling at the top of his lunges that he will kill Kira. After a while he stops yelling then turns to yell at Kira instead for not saying anything and calls him a dull person.


* "Wha...what am I suppose to do? Yell with you?" And Avirama says it was not yelling but a victory cheer. Then he orders Kira to do the same but Kira simply looking bore and refuse to. So he introduces himself and asks Kira.


* Once he said he's third division vice captain, Avirama then say, "It's you. You were Ichimaru Gin's sub ordinate." and the mention of Gin causes Kira to react. Avirama continues to say how Gin told them he left Kira in SS. He says he is not surprise because Kira is such a coward. But before he could finish the sentence, Kira slashes his cheek.


* "Never mention that name. You all are going to die, so you'd want to die looking good, don't you?" Gone is his boring face and is replaces by rage."Oh...so you can make that face." says Arivama.
Credits : Annie / SpaceCat
__________________

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-07-24 at 12:54.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 03:02   Link #2
jelome1989
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philippines
No excitement here. Except for Ikkaku want to see his bankai go wild again

I WANT ESPADA <-> GOTEI 13 SHOWDOWN!!!
jelome1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 03:43   Link #3
Hitsugaya_Toushiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
my previsions:

-ikkaku will pwn his opponent with bankai

-kira will initially pwn his opponent by increasing the weight of the zanpakuto....then his opponent will release and so no more phisical zanpakuto and will pwn kira....then kira will reveal a bankai and pwn his opponent

-yumichika and hisagi will be initially pwned hard by their opponents....then they will reveal a bankai and pwn their opponents


however i'm wondering why not sending Matsumoto.....i think that she is more powerful than hisagi......or however i don't think Genryusai knew about Fuji-kujaku (yumichika's zanpakuto) power.....so how could he think about sending yumichika instead of matsumoto?

Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 03:48   Link #4
Fyria
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
my previsions:

-ikkaku will pwn his opponent with bankai

-kira will initially pwn his opponent by increasing the weight of the zanpakuto....then his opponent will release and so no more phisical zanpakuto and will pwn kira....then kira will reveal a bankai and pwn his opponent

-yumichika and hisagi will be initially pwned hard by their opponents....then they will reveal a bankai and pwn their opponents


however i'm wondering why not sending Matsumoto.....i think that she is more powerful than hisagi......or however i don't think Genryusai knew about Fuji-kujaku (yumichika's zanpakuto) power.....so how could he think about sending yumichika instead of matsumoto?

Pls let it not be another futile predictable timesink fights just to show VC's 'powerup's we had quite enough at HM captain fights.

Sure its easy solution for TK to have material for manga for 2 months in VC fights vs nameless fraccion but I doubt that all except hard core fans of VC's will be thrilled about it.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 147405 bytes and 165 pixels it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 04:38   Link #5
GeostigmataShi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 22
Quote:
-kira will initially pwn his opponent by increasing the weight of the zanpakuto....then his opponent will release and so no more phisical zanpakuto and will pwn kira....then kira will reveal a bankai and pwn his opponent
i though kira hasn't learn bankai ... he will appointed to be a captain if he can use bankai...
GeostigmataShi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 05:53   Link #6
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: +48 28' 43.50", +16 35' 17.08"
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeostigmataShi View Post
i though kira hasn't learn bankai ... he will appointed to be a captain if he can use bankai...
like Renji, huh? imo Kira should never achieve Bankai, his Shikai is already imba enough
__________________
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 07:59   Link #7
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
oh my god. no not seriously. kubo decides to ignore all the awesome fights and feature the VCs fighting?????????

I think my excitement about bleach that came about with turn back the pendulum just dropped like, 114 percent.

__________________
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 08:01   Link #8
Goronta
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
my previsions:

-ikkaku will pwn his opponent with bankai

-kira will initially pwn his opponent by increasing the weight of the zanpakuto....then his opponent will release and so no more phisical zanpakuto and will pwn kira....then kira will reveal a bankai and pwn his opponent

-yumichika and hisagi will be initially pwned hard by their opponents....then they will reveal a bankai and pwn their opponents


however i'm wondering why not sending Matsumoto.....i think that she is more powerful than hisagi......or however i don't think Genryusai knew about Fuji-kujaku (yumichika's zanpakuto) power.....so how could he think about sending yumichika instead of matsumoto?

a fact I see is for Ikkaku, Kira, Yumichika, and Hisagi, their captains are not around, either went with Aizen or fought in HW.
Goronta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 08:03   Link #9
Goronta
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
oh my god. no not seriously. kubo decides to ignore all the awesome fights and feature the VCs fighting?????????

I think my excitement about bleach that came about with turn back the pendulum just dropped like, 114 percent.

this is actually predictable... KT always save the best for last
Goronta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 08:44   Link #10
Crusader
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Texas
Send a message via MSN to Crusader
those fraccion seem pretty arrogant so they will get thier butts handed to them.
__________________
The times may change, but human nature never will.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 09:16   Link #11
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United States
Age: 23
:cries: everyone's freakin' excited to see Hisagi's shikai but I doooon't caaaare! D:
...okay... I do...

I demand the Ichi vs Ulq-kun fight NAO!
__________________
Don't take my picture, because I won't be there standing alone.

This banner was made by Lady Orihime of FLOL.
Isn't it lovely?

thespringmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 09:32   Link #12
yuchan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
oh my god. no not seriously. kubo decides to ignore all the awesome fights and feature the VCs fighting?????????

I think my excitement about bleach that came about with turn back the pendulum just dropped like, 114 percent.

I agree, this is rediculous. We've seen Ikkaku and Yumichika fight like more times than we should. And Kira's shikai is cool but boring. We've seen all they have to offer aside from Hisaji. Something tells me by the time we get to the captains the fights will already have started....
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 09:46   Link #13
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
At this rate the next hour of in manga time will take more than a year our time to resolve.
squaresphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 12:53   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D


Ants and Dragons



Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Oomaeda is shock to see Ikkaku, Yumichika, Kira and Hisagi. Shunsui says they already know about this while Soi Fong says she already told him but he was too busy eating to listen. That cause Oomaeda to go "Ha!!??" and others making fun of him right there. Soi Fong then silently wondering if she has told her VC or not.


* Barragan sees the foursome so he say if they have sent the four ants to guard, he will send the four dragons to crush them. Then he call his four fraccions, Pou, Avirama, Cool Horn and Findor out. He orders them to go and they replay, "Yes! Your majesty!*" and leave.


* A scene cuts to Ikaku who is facing Pou, a guy who is twice his size. Ikkaku mumbles how he prays Pou is not just big for nothing. Pou asks back who could a shinigami like Ikkaku be praying to.


* "That's true." says Ikkaku before his face turns all smirk for a fight. "Then just pray to whoever is your god then!" Pou replies, "Really? Then no worries. My King who is our lord knows how this is not even a proper fight between us!" Ikkaku only reply with a smirk and posing ready to fight.


* Cuts to Hisagi, he's facing a long hair and lean body fraccion named Findol. Findol asks Hisagi what is his rank and he replies of a Vice Captain. Findol says he will to readjust his power level to match of VC rank.


* A scene turns to Yumichika who is facing Charlotte CoolHorn. The drag arrancar with a body of Mike Tyson (the spoiler said so, not me). Yumichika is closing his eyes shut saying he never allow himself to look at such an ugly thing. And that causes CoolHorn to slap him hard.


* Yumichika yells what did he think he was doing so CoolHorn yells back. CoolHorn starting to lecture Yumichika but he still refuse to look at him so he snaps and using his Zampakutou. Yumichika insists he won't look at ugly thing and the fight between them begins...


* A scene cuts to Kira who is looking ridiculously stunt and pity at Avirama who is yelling at the top of his lunges that he will kill Kira. After a while he stops yelling then turns to yell at Kira instead for not saying anything and calls him a dull person.


* "Wha...what am I suppose to do? Yell with you?" And Avirama says it was not yelling but a victory cheer. Then he orders Kira to do the same but Kira simply looking bore and refuse to. So he introduces himself and asks Kira.


* Once he said he's third division vice captain, Avirama then say, "It's you. You were Ichimaru Gin's sub ordinate." and the mention of Gin causes Kira to react. Avirama continues to say how Gin told them he left Kira in SS. He says he is not surprise because Kira is such a coward. But before he could finish the sentence, Kira slashes his cheek.


* "Never mention that name. You all are going to die, so you'd want to die looking good, don't you?" Gone is his boring face and is replaces by rage."Oh...so you can make that face." says Arivama.
Credits : Annie
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 12:56   Link #15
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
no pics yet, Geta?
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 13:00   Link #16
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Three weeks in a row ♪ Kubo is hitting an all time low ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
no pics yet, Geta?
Raws are out on Fridays and with this super interesting chapter we wont be getting teaser pics any time soon .

Unless Kira Fans take over the internets : D
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 13:12   Link #17
Goronta
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Geesh... I thought there should at least some setup for the other two fights..
Goronta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 13:15   Link #18
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
I am a fan of Ikakku and Yumi but I am not exactly thrilled to see them in action. They should have started with the main fights then shifted focus to vcs . No wonder we got late spoilers
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 14:48   Link #19
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Another multi-battle scenario, why am I not surprised?

Come back in December for it to end....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 15:17   Link #20
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden.
Age: 20
I wanna see that old man and Halibel in action!
Marskatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.