AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-07-31, 05:30   Link #41
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
lol I'm surprised no one's mentioning how the anime threads are getting to be a lot longer than manga threads recently.

Anyway, any more info on Kira's opponent? Or are we just focusing on the FABULOUS Arrancar?
Old 2008-07-31, 08:01   Link #42
babuji
Alston De Ventigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Confirmed, these arrancar are joke arrancar and will be killed quickly
Probally, it might be aizen's intention to mask Ulq's true potential and only revealing him as number 1 when the final battle begins.
Old 2008-07-31, 10:14   Link #43
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Beauty is so Solitary

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Kira's reaction upon hearing Gin's name so so strong that Gin who is stuck in fire walls could sensed it. Tousen asks him if he is worried about a subordinate he left behind. Gin replied with a smile, "Nah. Seems like he's doing well. That's good."

* Arivama is satisfied with Kira's reaction so much that he pull out the zampakutou and say a release command. "Sever the mountain*, Aguila!" (Eagle)

* A scene cuts to CoolHorn and Yumichika who are fighting verbally and physically. CoolHorn is yelling for Yumichika's zampakutou to break along with his (Yomichika's) heart while Yumichika hit back wishing for Coolhorn's to break along with his nose.

After a while, they both step back a bit and stare at each other. Then they continue to insult each other (mostly about who is more fugly) until Yumichika senses a kick aiming at his chin and dodged.

CoolHorn compliments that his senses are great even in mist of a conversation. Then they agree that the loser (the one that died) will be a fugly one.

* CoolHorn than uses his attack that called 'Beautiful Charlotte Coolhorn's miracle, sweet, ultra, funky, fantasic, dramatic, sadistic, erotic, exotic, athletic Guillotine attack' on Yumichika and he clashes down on the road. He immediately rushes behind Coolhorn's back but Coolhorn manages to block an attack. Yumichika's arm is broken now.

* Coolhorn considers Yumichika as his opponent which Yumichika shots back he's not pleased to hear it from a a freak with weird hair. That's when Coolhorn sees how his hair gets cut. He goes ballastic and keeps screaming he will not forgive Yumichika for this.

* He finally releases his sword, "Shine, Reina de Rosas." (Queen of roses)
Credits : Annie
Old 2008-07-31, 10:22   Link #44
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
'beautiful Charlotte Coolhorn's Miracle, Sweet, Ultra, Funky, Fantasic, Dramatic, Sadistic, Erotic, Exotic, Athletic Guillotine Attack
That.
Just.
Win.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 11:03   Link #45
dbzdbgt

I am pretty interested in what yumi can do considering that he was always with ikkaku.
dbzdbgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 11:40   Link #46
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Lol wow Gin still the same as always.

I can see a double page where all 4 of them shout out "Bankai!" that would be nice.

Not in this chapter though.
Old 2008-07-31, 14:00   Link #47
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twkiwilee View Post
Oh gosh~ well at least his body's fully covered. i remembered i saw a group of guys who dresses up as sailor moons (with mini mini skirts)
Well that's not cool but it's small fry to when some 3 english dudes came in a restaurant in nothing but electric pink tassels(the shiny frizzy thing you put around the christmas tree) coverning their essentials.

Oh, and let's not forget eyeliner and pantyhose. T_T My eyes bled profusely that day.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 14:37   Link #48
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
I can see this Trans Hollow guy being in a doujin in the near future... and that will be the end of yaoi ... and the world.
Old 2008-07-31, 15:17   Link #49
twkiwilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
You have to consider, that in Bleach Universe the souls get "recyled". So those that one soul may die several times in one century and still is only one soul.
wait. so when the humans died, they go to soul society right? but once they died in SS, they became spirit particles and scattered throughout SS. so you're saying even if they become particles, their souls are still there and then somehow got regenerated onto earth again? is that somewhat like reincarnation? so kaein and ichigo actually have the same soul???
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Well that's not cool but it's small fry to when some 3 english dudes came in a restaurant in nothing but electric pink tassels(the shiny frizzy thing you put around the christmas tree) coverning their essentials.

Oh, and let's not forget eyeliner and pantyhose. T_T My eyes bled profusely that day.
Oh gosh~ LOL
that reminded me of this news on television one time where a group of people went on strike and they all were NA-KED, really NAKED~
--------------------------------

aw~ gin appears!! and i like what he says~
twkiwilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 15:48   Link #50
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Oh gosh~ LOL
that reminded me of this news on television one time where a group of people went on strike and they all were NA-KED, really NAKED~
O_o lolol!! Funny but i've seen too many of those, especially the gay protesters in England....I think those guys just wanted to run around naked
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 19:47   Link #51
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
wait. so when the humans died, they go to soul society right? but once they died in SS, they became spirit particles and scattered throughout SS. so you're saying even if they become particles, their souls are still there and then somehow got regenerated onto earth again? is that somewhat like reincarnation? so kaein and ichigo actually have the same soul???
as i understand it when a human dies they go to soul society and when a soul reaper dies they are reincarnated as a human but as far as ichigo and kaien there really is nothing to lead to that in any way
Old 2008-07-31, 22:17   Link #52
twkiwilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
as i understand it when a human dies they go to soul society and when a soul reaper dies they are reincarnated as a human but as far as ichigo and kaien there really is nothing to lead to that in any way
But based on what you said about death of the soul reapers, there is a possibility that ichigo is the reincarnation of kaien b/c kaien dies and somewhere in the present he's reincarnated as ichigo.

yet,my original doubt was that i was skeptical about reincarnations having "same" souls and that when hollows eat those "soul" they won't get reincarnated b/c i guess they say the soul is lost? though i disagree...
twkiwilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 00:21   Link #53
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
wow BTW I love what kubo thinks

Menos grande should be hard to kill, but we see that arancars (supposedly be more powerful) from adjuchas are cannon fodder. So the question begs why the hell SS has any problem with hollows. Especially given the fact that vastlordes are few and hard to find even if you look for them (Aizen and his search)...

Plus math is very wrong given that meons is 1000 hollows, and 1% of them is conscious, than it gives 1 adjuchas per 100,000 hollows, then let's assume 1% of them is vastlorde capable and must kill 100 adjuchas. It gives us 1 vastlorde per billion dead hollows. So for 10 vastlordes we would need more population than earth has, not even mentioning that Hueco mondo would only had 10 vastlordes in it (no other hollows)...
I wonder if more people become hollows or more people become pure souls. Statistically roughly 45 billion have died in the history of mankind (recent scientific estimate) so if your one-in-a-billion math is true and NONE have ever died then there are only 45 vasto lorde or captain classes officers...in the history of mankind.

And no to trillions of people lol the rough scientific estimate is 57 billion people have lived or are living.

The world population was extremely stagnant up until the industrial revolution. The world was pretty segmented so populations rose and fell with the food supply. With new transportation methods countries previously were living only on subsistence suddenly had an increase in the food supply. More food = people get a little giddy and have more kids. About 25% of the aggregate population of mankind existed in 1900AD+.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 02:27   Link #54
Slighted

boring chapter... let's see their bankais already
Slighted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 02:49   Link #55
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
No.
Kaien didn't die until recently. (in the HM arc)

His soul was absorbed by this no. 9 Arrankar, and only set free (probably) when Rukia killed him.
And "killed" Hollows first go to SS, beforce becoming reincarnated as humans.
If Dead Hollows go to SS, imagine Grimmjow dying and going to SS, maybe he will become a shinigami and become the Captain of the 5th Division.

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 04:17   Link #56
Chase

After viewing the chapter, i want to know is what the hell was Kubo thinking? What ever drugs he was on needs to be erased from the earth. my rating for this chapter is a -10. Ive never seen a manga chapter nose dive so far after the first couple pages like this one did. Bleach took a serious L today.

No, Seed does not define what a Gundam show should be like.

Picking a Gundam over a Princess is not a bad idea, Princess+singing can get you killed
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 05:05   Link #57
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

As soon as they animate this you are going to see a bunch of AMVs playing Ugly Girl or Barbie Girl or Gay Barbie

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 06:07   Link #58
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
lol I'm surprised no one's mentioning how the anime threads are getting to be a lot longer than manga threads recently.
While I don't follow the anime, I think it's because the current anime might be having more action not like the recent dull manga chapters. Alas.
Old 2008-08-01, 07:27   Link #59
Animecentred

Lo, regardless of what people say this was a great chapter, We have Gin being proud, 2 fraccion releases and a weird guy, with an amazingly long attack that can break your arm in three place. The manga i sgetting funny agan, woot
Old 2008-08-01, 07:34   Link #60
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
While I don't follow the anime, I think it's because the current anime might be having more action not like the recent dull manga chapters. Alas.
It's an anime original arc. It's got some interesting elements but nothing particularly impressive.

Well, I think sailor fraccion is a good match for Yumichika. I always thought he was a joke. Same goes for Kira. I hope Hisagi gets a good piece of action though, he's always underrated. Ikkaku's fights are always impressive so no complaints there. My biggest beef with this sidestory is VC's getting attention while Renji gets screwed over eternally.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga