|2008-11-28, 21:21||Link #1|
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Village Hidden in the Leaves
Naruto Character Contest December 2008 (Technological Ninja)
Welcome to the Naruto Character of the Month Contest!!!!!!
It’s December and our theme is “ Tecnological Ninja”
Basically the ninja should use hitech gadgets, inventions, or any technology in some form to aid them in combat. Now I'm thinking more recent and futuristic technology, not really cogs and gears here.
The winner of this contest will decide the theme for next months contest.
This thread is for submissions into the Character of the Month contest.
Contest Rules are as follows:
1. Every contest will have a theme. Each contestant must abide by the theme. Themes cannot be picked twice in a row.
2. Every Character Must be put in spoiler tags. This is to save space.
3. Contest submissions begin on the first day of each month. The entry period will last until two weeks from that date.
4. On the day after the submission date, a poll will open and it will last for one week. When the poll closes, the winner will be allowed to choose a theme for the next contest.
5. The next contest will not begin until the first of the month, when submissions are allowed once again.
6. Only one official submission per contestant. You may create as many character as you want, but you can only enter one official character. So please put “final or official entry in your post when your ready to turn in your finished character.
7. You are allowed to wait until the final day to turn in your entry. If you wish to keep your entry private until the day the poll opens you can request it in the submission thread or by private message to the organizer (me, Zaku).
8. If you would like pictures included with your character please include links without image code tags so that it is easier for me to carry the pictures over to the voting thread.(You may still include pictures with code tags as long as you include plain links with them)
This months entry period officially starts November 28, 2008 and lasts until December 20, 2008. Entries will be gathered and put up for voting on December 21, 2008. Voting will end on the following Sunday.***
Entries can either be private messaged or posted in the submission thread. The submission thread can also be used to post works in progress to gather feedback from other posters. You do not have to post your entries in the thread if you don't wish to (for those who want to be private about what they are working on), until the last day of submissions. The whole idea is to promote quality entries but it's not required to submit early if you are confident in your entry but want to keep your submission secret until the due date.I will periodically update the thread to keep track of the names of all contestants and list those names here. Those who wish to keep entries private until the due date should still inform me they are entering so I can keep track of who is competing.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here or private message me, I'll do my best to answer.
***A few notes about due dates and other "stuff"***
The due date ends at 11:59 (midnight basically) . The polling will be up one day later after 11:59 (again, midnight). I will try to be as lenient as I can with last minute submissions but only slightly.
It is up to you as a contestant to know what your time zone is in relation to UTC/GMT. I cannot do this for you. Here is a site that can help you figure that out: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx
* this format is the original work of Solace. I have merely edited it to fit this contest.
Last edited by Zaku Hyuga; 2008-12-02 at 21:48.
|2008-12-05, 21:06||Link #3|
|2008-12-21, 00:12||Link #6|
Defeater of Robot Masters
Alright guys, here's my entry. I took my time with him, and went all out!
...HE'Z FROM DA FUTURE!!
That was a lot of stuff to write! Sorry if it seemed overly-technical, but the more my mind wandered on his prosthetics, the more I came up with. Hope I didn't bore you all too much.
Last edited by Dan the Man; 2008-12-21 at 14:39.