AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-22, 02:54   Link #2161
KoiYuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabii View Post
So I got bored.
Spoiler for Blank:
Can I use these? ;v;
__________________
KoiYuki is offline  
Old 2010-08-22, 11:54   Link #2162
nabii
最後の女王
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Kingdom of Mustachio
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiYuki View Post
Can I use these? ;v;
Yes ma'am.
nabii is offline  
Old 2010-09-03, 17:40   Link #2163
Tresspasser
A BRO
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 19
Here are some freebies, guys





Well...I don't know if you'd necessarily call them freebies

Spoiler for Zepar and Furfur matching avis and signature:
Tresspasser is offline  
Old 2010-09-04, 09:34   Link #2164
tastythoughts
僕は紬ビジョンがある !
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tresspasser View Post


Spoiler for Zepar and Furfur matching avis and signature:
Can I claim? *-*
__________________
tastythoughts is offline  
Old 2010-09-04, 13:15   Link #2165
Tresspasser
A BRO
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tastythoughts View Post
Can I claim? *-*
Sure! You don't have to ask

EDIT: Oh, and for better quality, upload it onto an image site like tinypic or imageshack (Don't use photobucket)
If you use animesuki, the quality might get jacked.

Last edited by Tresspasser; 2010-09-04 at 15:44. Reason: Tip!
Tresspasser is offline  
Old 2010-09-04, 15:39   Link #2166
tastythoughts
僕は紬ビジョンがある !
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tresspasser View Post
Sure! You don't have to ask

EDIT: Oh, and for better quality, upload it onto an image site like tinypic or imageshack (Don't use photobucket)
If you use animesuki, the quality might get jacke.

Okay, and thankss ^-^
__________________
tastythoughts is offline  
Old 2010-09-04, 17:14   Link #2167
Tresspasser
A BRO
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 19
Here are some shitty freebies...








(This one has a border, just to let ya' know)
Waaahh...I suck with texttttt

If you want me to put your name on it or do something with it, feel free to ask
Tresspasser is offline  
Old 2010-09-04, 18:45   Link #2168
KoiYuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Age: 22
Can someone make me an avatar/signature combo from this pic..? ;v;
Spoiler for has EP7 chars, but they're not the ones I want :p:

I want a sig featuring Lambda & Bern please.. ;v; And the avatar can be.. either of them, or whoever else seems relevant. :U

Thank you ahead of time.. ;w;
__________________
KoiYuki is offline  
Old 2010-09-16, 22:07   Link #2169
Reinako
チェックメイト・・・
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
I decided to try and make icons to contribute to the thread--if that's alright with everyone else! ^^

(I didn't know how to categorize the icons, so if I did something wrong, please tell me so!)

Spoiler for Beatrice, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, Erika Furudo, Eva-Beatrice, Dlanor A. Knox, Siesta 556, Siesta 00, Siesta 45, Siesta 410 ;; total: 14:


Spoiler for EP7 ;; total: 2:
Reinako is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 04:58   Link #2170
Erika_Furudo
Endless Tales
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia, Sydney
Spoiler for Butterflies:


Sorry bout the previous one. Here it is. My first attempt! (Has never tried in her life)
Erika_Furudo is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 22:03   Link #2171
Erika_Furudo
Endless Tales
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia, Sydney
here are some Eva-Beatrice Siggys I created

Spoiler for Eva-Beatrice Siggys & For space:
Erika_Furudo is offline  
Old 2010-09-21, 15:22   Link #2172
Suikami
Woof?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: A lake
Age: 21
can anyone make an avatar using this image? Tea must be included, it's just necessary (I want the stereotypes that us Brits get)

Spoiler for Bernkastel:
__________________
Suikami is offline  
Old 2010-09-21, 15:26   Link #2173
Dlanor .A. Nox
The Death!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Purgatorio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinako View Post
I decided to try and make icons to contribute to the thread--if that's alright with everyone else! ^^

(I didn't know how to categorize the icons, so if I did something wrong, please tell me so!)

Spoiler for Beatrice, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, Erika Furudo, Eva-Beatrice, Dlanor A. Knox, Siesta 556, Siesta 00, Siesta 45, Siesta 410 ;; total: 14:


Spoiler for EP7 ;; total: 2:
I'd like to use that image Dlanor you have MADE.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic100082_1.gif
Dlanor .A. Nox is offline  
Old 2010-09-22, 01:56   Link #2174
Reinako
チェックメイト・・・
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlanor .A. Nox View Post
I'd like to use that image Dlanor you have MADE.
It's all yours, go for it! ^^
Reinako is offline  
Old 2010-09-24, 05:52   Link #2175
Erika_Furudo
Endless Tales
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia, Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikami View Post
can anyone make an avatar using this image? Tea must be included, it's just necessary (I want the stereotypes that us Brits get)

It's not the best but if there is anything else that needs to be included. Just tell me. I can't put a lot of photoshoping kind of stuff. Just a small things.

Spoiler for Bernkastel:
Spoiler for Umineko Frederica Bernkastel:
Erika_Furudo is offline  
Old 2010-09-24, 10:28   Link #2176
Suikami
Woof?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: A lake
Age: 21


Thank you, I'll be using this one. =D
__________________
Suikami is offline  
Old 2010-09-24, 20:59   Link #2177
Erika_Furudo
Endless Tales
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia, Sydney
No problem!
Erika_Furudo is offline  
Old 2010-09-25, 00:11   Link #2178
Ichigo-Sora
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiYuki View Post
Can someone make me an avatar/signature combo from this pic..? ;v;
Spoiler for has EP7 chars, but they're not the ones I want :p:

I want a sig featuring Lambda & Bern please.. ;v; And the avatar can be.. either of them, or whoever else seems relevant. :U

Thank you ahead of time.. ;w;
My try:


Let me know if want to have anything changed ^^
__________________
Ichigo-Sora is offline  
Old 2010-09-25, 19:06   Link #2179
KoiYuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo-Sora View Post
My try:


Let me know if want to have anything changed ^^
Thank you~ <3 It's perfect.
__________________
KoiYuki is offline  
Old 2010-09-25, 19:39   Link #2180
alviam099
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Can I request an Erika SIG and Avi with Bern anything will do and can you put the name Alviam099 there
thanks a lot
alviam099 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.