AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 271 67.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 73 18.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 6.70%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 2.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 0.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 0.99%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 0.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.49%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-13, 18:14   Link #1261
El_Negro
El_Negro
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Caribbean
This coming episode both characters (suzaku & lelouch) gets screwed,

Suzaku gets screwed mentally for killing the same populace he wanted to secure
Lelouch gets screwed mentally for the loss of his sister & eventual betrayal
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 18:17   Link #1262
LAngelo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Breņa, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1thril View Post
uh yeah you can hold him somewhat responsible...he's supposed to consider all possibilities and LL should have treated suzaku's warning as plausible if not true. he also had a gut feeling that suzaku would "betray" him (as can be seen from his escape plans), so i don't see why he has such a big shock over it.
well we can conclude that lelouch didnt trust suzaku prior to the "betrayal" and even more after the "betrayal"...so yeah, ignoring his word isnt smart from 'our' point of view since we know what goes on in both suzaku and lelouch's minds...lelouch only has HIS mind to work with so you cant blame for not trust suzaku's word on fleija
__________________
Even Bad Men Love Their Mothers

LAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 18:31   Link #1263
LAngelo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Breņa, Spain
hey can anyone answer me this....i remember when Kallen's mom used 'refrain' and receive like 25 years in prison and then kallen said she would free her??? so do you guys think that maybe thats why kallen cries in preview of ep. 19...her mother got killed????
__________________
Even Bad Men Love Their Mothers

LAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 18:57   Link #1264
Yorae_paladin1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAngelo View Post
hey can anyone answer me this....i remember when Kallen's mom used 'refrain' and receive like 25 years in prison and then kallen said she would free her??? so do you guys think that maybe thats why kallen cries in preview of ep. 19...her mother got killed????
Perhaps if Kallen's mom got killed there goes her reason for fighting.
__________________
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 19:17   Link #1265
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Perhaps if Kallen's mom got killed there goes her reason for fighting.
except that her reason to fight might have changed by now
she might deceide that she's fighting for lulu
after all even suzaku admited that only he can make the world a place where everyone can be happy
and you have to admit that the guy gets things done
in less then two years he changed the face of the world and formed an alliance capable of fighting britannia on equal grounds
she might deceide that she would act as his sword and shield while he changes the world
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 19:31   Link #1266
True Warrior
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Juken Club, Todo Academy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
except that her reason to fight might have changed by now
she might deceide that she's fighting for lulu
after all even suzaku admited that only he can make the world a place where everyone can be happy
and you have to admit that the guy gets things done
in less then two years he changed the face of the world and formed an alliance capable of fighting britannia on equal grounds
she might deceide that she would act as his sword and shield while he changes the world
And dies for him
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 19:52   Link #1267
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
And dies for him
Against Suzaku one hopes.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 20:29   Link #1268
Liddo-kun
Come on everyone
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nanairogaoka
Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryShaw View Post
LL might not be in position for retaliation any time soon
Well, his revenge might not come soon because he'd be shocked over Nunally's death (although there is still a small chance that she survived). Though I'm very sure, Lelouch would retaliate on the next few episodes.

One of the things I love in Code Geass is when someone does something very bad to Lelouch, then Lelouch/Zero would plot and get his sweet revenge. Two examples are Mao and what Lelouch did with The Order.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 20:49   Link #1269
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun
Well, his revenge might not come soon because he'd be shocked over Nunally's death (although there is still a small chance that she survived). Though I'm very sure, Lelouch would retaliate on the next few episodes.
Shaggy, high off his 7th bong hit in the Scoobie's Mystery Machine knows that Nunally is still alive^^...No need to fret there, although it would be nice to actually get a scene like this in anime where the character that should die, would die...Sayako either snagged her, or the plane just missed the blast radius, book-it...

@bladeofdarkness - Man your avy gives me Shinn vs. Athrun depression flashbacks T_T...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 20:53   Link #1270
JerryShaw
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Well, his revenge might not come soon because he'd be shocked over Nunally's death (although there is still a small chance that she survived). Though I'm very sure, Lelouch would retaliate on the next few episodes.

One of the things I love in Code Geass is when someone does something very bad to Lelouch, then Lelouch/Zero would plot and get his sweet revenge. Two examples are Mao and what Lelouch did with The Order.
I just wanna see that bastard Rolo get hanged.
JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 21:01   Link #1271
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryShaw View Post
I just wanna see that bastard Rolo get hanged.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 21:15   Link #1272
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJamesRocket View Post
Caaaalm down, buddy.
We don't need another murder on our hands.

Just kidding.

But Shaw, don't you think that's kinda... Uhm..
Extreme?
I mean, yes Rolo is a jealous, son of a gun, but still. It's not like he had someone to frequently rant his emotions to or ask questions to about emotions and how to react with them.

Ugh, that's one of the things that bugs me with his character. He's the type of person that knows emotions and how people react with them, but can't do it himself. Most messed up kind of emotionless there is.

Probably also why he wanted to kill Nunnally so bad,
Jealousy+Innocent girl who understands emotions+Knife=Dead innocent girl who used to understand emotions.

If he dies, I just hope he goes out swinging. Might as well push whatever is coming to him. Knife a few people while he is at it

Anyways, diverting from the actual topic,
Everything is going to be fine...
YEAAAAH
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 22:43   Link #1273
JerryShaw
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Haha, sorry if I offended anyone here. But that doesn't change my hatred for Rolo and desire to see him dead. I'm sure some of you hate Suzaku and some may hate LL. I hate Rolo.

Once again I apologize to those who may be offended by my honest feelings.

JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 22:50   Link #1274
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryShaw View Post
Haha, sorry if I offended anyone here. But that doesn't change my hatred for Rolo and desire to see him dead. I'm sure some of you hate Suzaku and some may hate LL. I hate Rolo.

Once again I apologize to those who may be offended by my honest feelings.
I wasn't really offended,
Can't have a fun and decent arguement without two opposing views, right?

Again, I don't really hate anyone in this show. They're just ranked differently in how much I like them. Thanks for being honest though. Don't want any forced fans for someone or something,
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 22:52   Link #1275
thermopyle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Kallen becomes uberwench. Suzaku [may] goes insane. LL is a retard. The battles were pretty good. I'm content.
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 23:00   Link #1276
m1thril
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAngelo View Post
well we can conclude that lelouch didnt trust suzaku prior to the "betrayal" and even more after the "betrayal"...so yeah, ignoring his word isnt smart from 'our' point of view since we know what goes on in both suzaku and lelouch's minds...lelouch only has HIS mind to work with so you cant blame for not trust suzaku's word on fleija
i dont think you got my point...my point = whether or not he trusted suzaku, he still should have considered that it was plausible (ie go from suzaku saying he has a nuke to LL considering if suzaku might actually have it to LL discarding it for implausibility as in no way in hell suzaku would have it and britannia would have no way of creating one...instead he just goes straight from suzaku saying he has a nuke to oh, he doesn't have one because suzaku MUST be lying since he just "betrayed" me)

it's like if someone is trying to rob you and that person says he has a gun...you don't see it but are you going to risk it?
m1thril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 23:03   Link #1277
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1thril View Post
i dont think you got my point...my point = whether or not he trusted suzaku, he still should have considered that it was plausible (ie go from suzaku saying he has a nuke to LL considering if suzaku might actually have it to LL discarding it for implausibility as in no way in hell suzaku would have it and britannia would have no way of creating one...instead he just goes straight from suzaku saying he has a nuke to oh, he doesn't have one because suzaku MUST be lying since he just "betrayed" me)

it's like if someone is trying to rob you and that person says he has a gun...you don't see it but are you going to risk it?
If a person says they have a gun and aren't holding one, what the hell kind of thief are they? No you wouldn't believe them, you'd tell them they're crazy or lying.

Suzaku may have been carrying the bomb, but he never brandished it. Lelouch already had no reason to trust him, so there'd be no reason to believe such an outlandish claim without any proof.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 23:05   Link #1278
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If a person says they have a gun and aren't holding one, what the hell kind of thief are they? No you wouldn't believe them, you'd tell them they're crazy or lying.

Suzaku may have been carrying the bomb, but he never brandished it. Lelouch already had no reason to trust him, so there'd be no reason to believe such an outlandish claim without any proof.
Kind of a bad example there, as guns are concealable. However, your point is correct. Also, if what Nina and Schneizel were saying was anything to go by, this was the first weapon of mass destruction ever, so that's kind of hard to believe.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 00:07   Link #1279
mandarb916
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Against Suzaku one hopes.
/facepalm
no
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 00:11   Link #1280
JerryShaw
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
If some guy comes up to you and says to your face that he has a weapon that can turn your dick inside out unless you give him all your money. Would you do as he demands because of the most unlikeliest chance that he actually has one? If it something you've never seen, usually you demand proof before you plan out what to do.
JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.