AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2008-08-10, 03:42   Link #1
angershallreign

Question

Hey there

I was wondering whether there was there a thread on the forum for the Hitman Reborn anime? I did use the search function to try and find it, but didn't manage to. I know there is a thread for the manga, but that's about it.

I'm also wondering why a series as big as Hitman Reborn hasn't been given it's own forum. I know it's not as popular, but most other Shonen Jump mainstays such as Bleach and Naruto have their own. What criteria does a series need to have, in order to get its own forum?
angershallreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:55   Link #2
NightWish
Crushcrushcrush
*Administrator

When in doubt, if we list the show, chances are we link to the thread on the series listing page.

You might think the series is big, but that doesn't mean a lot practically. Various factors are used as criteria for what series get a discussion forum. Some statistical measures are used, around the amount, quality, spread and frequency of discussion. Though less easy to quantify, but also used, is the expected popularity of the series within the community based on past experiences. There are other factors, but each is taken on a case-by-case basis. I'm not going to go into the precise details, partly because we do not have hard and fast numbers. It involves a lot of debate and discussion between the staff, each member bringing their own judgement to the question.
Old 2008-08-11, 09:16   Link #3
angershallreign

Thanks for your help - as well as for taking the time to explain the decisive process
angershallreign is offline   Reply With Quote