AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 294 62.96%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 93 19.91%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 40 8.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 4.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 1.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.21%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.21%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.21%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.21%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 1.71%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-17, 07:53   Link #301
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
About the whole deal between the OotBks and Schenizel:

Spoiler for from GFaqs:
Can I ask for a link to where you got those GFaqs. The recent ones? Plz?
Old 2008-08-17, 07:59   Link #302
KrimzonStriker

Juuussttt to make a point, Rolo's locket did get its reveal as a music box in this episode. We didn't see what was inside, but we do verify its true function now
Old 2008-08-17, 08:00   Link #303
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

Blah.... I waited weeks to see what it was Lulu wanted to tell Kallen from his heart and the scene was just so disappointing. I expected it to be non-romantic anyways, but still. -_-;
Marina Ismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:00   Link #304
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
If i were a director/writer i'd go with the ending i have thought from the beginning. It's inevitable if i screw fanbases, that's how it's done sometimes. {and not only about romance speaking}
Hell Anno scarred me for life when i watched Eva in the age of 14. {"^^}
Well that is a life-screwing experience. *nods* I've been screwed in many fandoms myself. *Wishes you luck*

Now what happens to Milly, Anya, Gino and Suzaku. I am not so worried about Lelouch or Kallen. C.C maybe, quite a bit actually, but so long as Kaguya is there with her fellow lolies to protect her!

Nanally? ;-; What am I supposed to think? Sayoko!~ Orange-kun~

Oh and does anyone miss the Cornelia or Lakshata or Llyod significance in the plot too or is it just me?
Old 2008-08-17, 08:01   Link #305
prototype_sky

That deal might blow up in Schenizel's face because of the emperor.

He may not be down with giving up Japan and may also move against Schenizel because he has the FREIA system.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:03   Link #306
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

I think that Euphemia’s death was unfair compared to Rolo's, but that was the whole point of it, wasn’t it? It was supposed to be unfair. I believe Rolo’s was more than fitting. He deserved that kind of relatively happy ending, because as long as he could be useful to “nii-san” he was happy, and that was the whole point of his character. It’s kinda sad, really
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:03   Link #307
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuniiChan View Post
Blah.... I waited weeks to see what it was Lulu wanted to tell Kallen from his heart and the scene was just so disappointing. I expected it to be non-romantic anyways, but still. -_-;
I dunno dearie, wishing for someone to live on when you've just been screwed by the world yourself just says something about feelings. It's the kind of thing you wish to what's left of hope for hope in you. All that you have left. Pretty deep to me. You shouldn't be disappointed really. *pat pat*
Old 2008-08-17, 08:06   Link #308
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
So, this is what ive learned from the NON-subs of this episode

-Black knights betray zero, because of his heavy sins
-Nunnaly and Sayoko are dead... 99% sure of this
-Suzaku goes insane
-Ragnarok ... umm yeah ..its like 99% done and complete
-Rolo dies '''
-Ougi is going to be exposed of his treason from zero, and etc... (just a speculation)

What i dont get:

Why would they go back to britania.... they were basically like slaves... and zero atleast gave them a hope, sure hes a maniac with code geass, but hes our maniac...

Why im sad...

-kallen isnt with lulu (but she might rejoin in future episodes. and you dont know if she is or not, so dont lie!)
leechbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:07   Link #309
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilie View Post
I dunno dearie, wishing for someone to live on when you've just been screwed by the world yourself just says something about feelings. It's the kind of thing you wish to what's left of hope for hope in you. All that you have left. Pretty deep to me. You shouldn't be disappointed really. *pat pat*
*sniffs* but I wanted him to leave his seed within Kallen Jking, I guess you're right though, I just wanted it a tad bit more romantic, it felt only friendship-wise to me.
Old 2008-08-17, 08:09   Link #310
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Anyone notice the slight change in the opening this episode? Previous the end bit with Lelouch was reaching his hand up, it was in the day. For this episode, it was in the night.

... There must be a purpose for this change, it's just too insignificant a change to not mean something for Lelouch's character.
Old 2008-08-17, 08:09   Link #311
leechbox

Quote:
*sniffs* but I wanted him to leave his seed within Kallen Jking, I guess you're right though, I just wanted it a tad bit more romantic, it felt only friendship-wise to me.
Anime writers are like that, some times they act friendship and later on into more... btw i didnt like your joke.

@Tokkan i think your right, your smart!
Old 2008-08-17, 08:10   Link #312
dee32

The OtBk are dum asses. They basically believed all the information Schneizel provided against Zero. They didn't even bother to run an investigation of their own to see whether the information was true or not. They were ready to kill him without hearing his side first. Hadn't any of them realized who is providing this information and who gains the most with Zero out of the way.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:11   Link #313
leechbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
The OtBk are dum asses. They basically believed all the information Schneizel provided against Zero. They didn't even bother to run an investigation of their own to see whether the information was true or not. They were ready to kill him without hearing his side first. Hadn't any of them realized who is providing this information and who gains the most with Zero out of the way.
YUP YUP YUP, i agree. After hearing about code geass, im thinking no one wants to talk to him face to face without dieing, so they didn't bother i guess. or their just dumb like you said.
Old 2008-08-17, 08:12   Link #314
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
You'll get it later, pipe down already. This is probably just to build more drama or something when they reunite later. I'm like 95% sure she's not staying with the Order at this rate <_<
Old 2008-08-17, 08:15   Link #315
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
So, this is what ive learned from the NON-subs of this episode

-Black knights betray zero, because of his heavy sins
-Nunnaly and Sayoko are dead... 99% sure of this
-Suzaku goes insane
-Ragnarok ... umm yeah ..its like 99% done and complete
-Rolo dies '''
-Ougi is going to be exposed of his treason from zero, and etc... (just a speculation)
-Well it was bound to happen, very stupid move though
-Don't be too sure I'm more of 50% on this one
-Well you'll go insane too if you found out that you just murdered innocent bystanders including the ones you cared for unintentionally while it goes completely against your ideals
-That's a given, must be really something
-Ah yes, I can see ALOT of people changing their views to the point of calling Shirley a boring character that deserves it, sad to forsake one death for another
-Too be honest I like him more than any of the other members (including Kallen)

Quote:
Why im sad...

-kallen isnt with lulu (but she might rejoin in future episodes. and you dont know if she is or not, so dont lie!)
Would ya quit bellyaching, you saw her kick some ass in the previous episode what more do ya want?
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:16   Link #316
danny20

This episode was both great and sad

Spoiler for code geass episode 19:
danny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:16   Link #317
prototype_sky

Quote:
YUP YUP YUP, i agree. After hearing about code geass, im thinking no one wants to talk to him face to face without dieing, so they didn't bother i guess. or their just dumb like you said.
Wearing a mask and keeping his men in the dark about his abilities. What did you expect. Kallen did the exact same thing in Season 1.

Either way Zero can easily geass his way back to the top if anything
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:17   Link #318
pingva

go and cry in the romance thread
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:18   Link #319
leechbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Punch Samurai View Post
-Well it was bound to happen, very stupid move though
-Don't be too sure I'm more of 50% on this one
-Well you'll go insane too if you found out that you just murdered innocent bystanders including the ones you cared for unintentionally while it goes completely against your ideals
-That's a given, must be really something
-Ah yes, I can see ALOT of people changing their views to the point of calling Shirley a boring character that deserves it, sad to forsake one death for another
-Too be honest I like him more than any of the other members (including Kallen)

Eh, its your own opinion i guess, but i was atleast close to my specs unlike last time.

Would ya quit bellyaching, you saw her kick some ass in the previous episode what more do ya want?
Some more ass kicking and some more romace. Thats all i ask.
Old 2008-08-17, 08:30   Link #320
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
You'll get it later, pipe down already. This is probably just to build more drama or something when they reunite later. I'm like 95% sure she's not staying with the Order at this rate <_<
Wow... people are reacting to me seriously? I was being sarcastic, you don't think I know that? -_-