AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 294 62.96%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 93 19.91%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 40 8.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 4.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 1.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.21%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.21%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.21%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.21%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 1.71%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-17, 17:27   Link #581
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Suzaku and Lelouch has a bond that can never be replicated. Kallen can never destroy their love
Yes, Lelouch only puts on his complete bad guy act for Suzaku and Suzaku alone. That speech at the end of Season 1 was meant for Suzaku's ears, Kallen just happened to overhear it.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:27   Link #582
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Which is what I hate about her. She believes in Lelouch but really has nothing substantial to base that faith on since Lelouch is a man of contradictions. But she continues to stick up for him on nothing more than faith alone and that he gets the job done. She really is the Newzaku (new suzaku).
Love. You're welcome for explaining Kallen. I even gave a one-word explanation so it was easy to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
who said she abandoned him Lulu just wanted her out of harms way if she sided with him fully there then she would get bullet in the head for her trouble.
She's a woman in love. She'll believe whatever he tells her because that's how she feels. All things considered, Lelouch just needed her out of the way so she wouldn't die for him. But at least he has to let her know he cares.
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:27   Link #583
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
The UFN = BK. They aren't splitting up and Lelouch/Zero definately isn't resuming control over the UFN.
What are you talking about? Lelouch was never the leader of the UFN. Lelouch help design the UFN into a representative democracy where everyone have a voice, so not one person can take absolute control.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 65,726 bytes it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:30   Link #584
co128
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Suzaku and Lelouch has a bond that can never be replicated. Kallen can never destroy their love
yes she can, with her big boobs
co128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:30   Link #585
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
They BK are children and have always been children they couldn't do without Lulu in the beginnin and now throw hissy fits at the revelations.

This org was doomed from its conception.
The Black Knights needed Lelouch as much as Lelouch needed the Black Knights. I am curious how far is he suppose to get with the limited resources he now has.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:30   Link #586
chrisbad726
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in your closet
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalnight View Post
Did anyone notice that they changed the opening too.
i noticed it as well. its just the ending of it. instead of day it is night.
chrisbad726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:31   Link #587
co128
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Love. You're welcome for explaining Kallen. I even gave a one-word explanation so it was easy to understand.



She's a woman in love. She'll believe whatever he tells her because that's how she feels. All things considered, Lelouch just needed her out of the way so she wouldn't die for him. But at least he has to let her know he cares.
I thought it was more hero worship than love.
co128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:31   Link #588
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Lelouch is resourceful and can make people do his bidding. He'll manage. The Black Knights, not so much.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:31   Link #589
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by co128 View Post
yes she can, with her big boobs
Her big boobs can what? Replicate or destroy?
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:32   Link #590
co128
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Her big boobs can what? Replicate or destroy?
errm... both?
co128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:33   Link #591
zalem
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-ya View Post
I'm surprised people aren't mentioning Jeremiah(well, a few people have in the pages I've read). He still should be on Lelouche's side and he knows the most about Geass out of everyone that's left(besides Lelouche and Charles). And doesn't he still have the Geass Canceller?
No one is mentioning him because it's obvious he is on Lelouch's side. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the BK and he won't go back to Britannia. Remember to redeem his failure to protect Marianne and show his loyalty he must defend Lelouch Vi Britannia. There's really nothing the other side can say to shake his loyalty because he already knows everything and what he doesn't know he wouldn't really care about anyway. All he wants is to serve the son of Marianne.
__________________
zalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:35   Link #592
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Well at least he's not obsessive and stalker.
Yeah, fortunately for Suzaku, he's had enough people to care about, and that cared about him in his life to escape that brand of suffering.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:37   Link #593
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
No one is mentioning him because it's obvious he is on Lelouch's side. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the BK and he won't go back to Britannia. Remember to redeem his failure to protect Marianne and show his loyalty he must defend Lelouch Vi Britannia. There's really nothing the other side can say to shake his loyalty because he already knows everything and what he doesn't know he wouldn't really care about anyway. All he wants is to serve the son of Marianne.
Hopefully the Black Knights don't ask for that Knightmare back, they'll never survive his loyalty if they try it.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:40   Link #594
co128
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
The Black Knights needed Lelouch as much as Lelouch needed the Black Knights. I am curious how far is he suppose to get with the limited resources he now has.
You might've mentioned it, but the key to the black knights is the continued functions of the UFN. If the Chinese Federation and European add-ons don't continue the support of the Japanese, the BK's manpower and industrial resources would be severely hampered. Betraying their leader is a big gamble because it should at least leave some dissident amongst the political and military bodies of the UFN. All they're counting on is Schniezel's promises, which seem rather ridiculous considering that Britannia has a rather rigid doctrine concerning letting one of their colonies have independence. If they let Japan go, a lot of the areas will begin thinking that the Empire might not be as capable of maintaining their colonies and might also rebel...
co128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:40   Link #595
Gundam-ya
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
No one is mentioning him because it's obvious he is on Lelouch's side. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the BK and he won't go back to Britannia. Remember to redeem his failure to protect Marianne and show his loyalty he must defend Lelouch Vi Britannia. There's really nothing the other side can say to shake his loyalty because he already knows everything and what he doesn't know he wouldn't really care about anyway. All he wants is to serve the son of Marianne.
And? That doesn't explain what will happen to him. Of course, no one knows what will happen until the next episodes. Because he is siding with Lelouch, doesn't that make him an enemy?
Gundam-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:42   Link #596
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Hopefully the Black Knights don't ask for that Knightmare back, they'll never survive his loyalty if they try it.
Speaking of that... I wonder if the conversation between Jeremiah and Suzaku meant anything important. After all... why choose Jeremiah, of all people? I guess there's the Nunnally thing.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:42   Link #597
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by co128 View Post
You might've mentioned it, but the key to the black knights is the continued functions of the UFN. If the Chinese Federation and European add-ons don't continue the support of the Japanese, the BK's manpower and industrial resources would be severely hampered. Betraying their leader is a big gamble because it should at least leave some dissident amongst the political and military bodies of the UFN. All they're counting on is Schniezel's promises, which seem rather ridiculous considering that Britannia has a rather rigid doctrine concerning letting one of their colonies have independence. If they let Japan go, a lot of the areas will begin thinking that the Empire might not be as capable of maintaining their colonies and might also rebel...
And my reply is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Idk if I can defend the OotBK decision. On one hand, Zero did screw them over and it's not like they can ask Zero why he was being a dick since he has a supernatural power that can control all of them. On the other hand, by working with Britannia it's going to cause some trouble with UFN. If the UFN sticks together, then I think it was a good decision, since they get Japan and they're still stronger together even with out Zero pulling their strings. But if the UFN breaks up then it might have been a dumb move since they just weakened themselves. Either way, I think it was a good idea to usurp Lelouch's power if I was a Black Knight since he clearly can't be trusted. I would rather they just got rid of Lelouch and keep fighting Britannia instead of forming a neutral pact with both parties.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:45   Link #598
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
The Black Knights needed Lelouch as much as Lelouch needed the Black Knights. I am curious how far is he suppose to get with the limited resources he now has.
I'm thinking that the Black Knights will be nearly as effective with Xing Ke and Toudou leading and strategizing. Lelouch is now free to work in a completely covert manner. Yeah, they know he's out there, but that's all they know. He could strike at any time, in any way. Not to mention that Orange-kun and Kallen are still loyal to him. Things should be more interesting from here on out. They'll be begging Lelouch to return to them once they lose a few more battles than usual, and Schneizel drops the Ougi/Viletta bomb, making them think that the whole thing was a set up.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:46   Link #599
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
If Xing-ke doesn't leave due to the BKs siding with Britannia, in a sense, or drop dead, and Toudou's nowhere near as good a commander as Zero was.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 17:47   Link #600
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Speaking of that... I wonder if the conversation between Jeremiah and Suzaku meant anything important. After all... why choose Jeremiah, of all people? I guess there's the Nunnally thing.
Jeremiah was the only one around. They needed an enemy and anyone else wouldn't have been so civil.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.