4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.21%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.21%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.21%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 1.71%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-19, 03:49   Link #1381
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
@mechalord: sry about that I'm new to the forum so I dont know what ppl have been saying prior to two hours ago

@Witacume: I agree, and it's not just the Chinese Federation but also the entire UFN. As the small description from wikipedia states "Lelouch uses the balance between the forces that separates the world into two: the UFN and Britannia. The stage in his consideration is the place which was made into the neutral zone of the two countries, and a place of his memories." I'm gonna guess that Japan has become the neutral zone and Lelouch will take back control of UFN

@ Dream_Traveller: there is no evidence of C.C. becoming mortal again
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 03:51   Link #1382
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
@ Dream_Traveller: there is no evidence of C.C. becoming mortal again
The official website confirms it, magazine spoilers confirm it, and even her getting cut confirms it fairly well. She's mortal and Charles has her Code.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:51   Link #1383
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yes there is, Sprite. Her Code mark is gone. And she really would act like a 10 year old slave girl if she hadn't become mortal and thereby lost her memories, wouldn't she, hm? Yeah. She's mortal. The official site even says that as a fact.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 03:55   Link #1384
Sprite_Coke

sry about that, like i said im new to the forum so keep me updated on anything that's not actually in the episodes
Old 2008-08-19, 03:56   Link #1385
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...What?

Did you even watch Turn 15? When she lost her mortality and reverted to a slave girl? Turn 17, when she was cut?
Old 2008-08-19, 04:00   Link #1386
Sprite_Coke

I didn't say anything about the slave thing....
Also the cut doesn't mean anything, we've seen blood from her when she was shot (1st ep of both seasons). There was also blood when Charles shot himself then stayed alive

anyways you guys have sources that confirms it, that's the kind of stuff that i'm asking to be updated about, not about the episodes...
Old 2008-08-19, 04:04   Link #1387
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
I agree
the one problem
Is that what will china have to say about the whole deal with brittinian
They absolutely got nothing from this deal.
TO them who the hell cares about Japan they want to Get rid of Brittinian not free japan.
Both had different goals but the glue that put them together is now gone.
I think there be internal fights in both fronts.
You're right, I'll even add that the entire union will have to say something about that...I want to see Xingke reaction.

AnyWay an other thing about Kallen, now that Lelouch pronounced his line, I can see a giant Live flag above her
2chans random speculationers are going to have heart attacks...

@Sprite : Stop to apologize, this is only a forum, and you have every right to do not have understood everything; About CC this is a fact now, yes.
And BTW, her moment with Lelouch and Kallen was funny...at least one. -_-

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 04:16   Link #1388
Franckisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
I didn't say anything about the slave thing....
Also the cut doesn't mean anything, we've seen blood from her when she was shot (1st ep of both seasons). There was also blood when Charles shot himself then stayed alive

anyways you guys have sources that confirms it, that's the kind of stuff that i'm asking to be updated about, not about the episodes...

You don't understand, do you?

Charles has her code. What could be a better confirmation?

Also, when she cut herself and Lelouch put the bandage, she isn't regenerating herself, like when she was shot in episode 1 of R2.
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 04:18   Link #1389
Sprite_Coke

Charles got the code from V.V.. And drop this subject for god's sake. I already admited that I didn't know official sources declared her mortal
Old 2008-08-19, 04:20   Link #1390
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
You're right, I'll even add that the entire union will have to say something about that...I want to see Xingke reaction.

AnyWay an other thing about Kallen, now that Lelouch pronounced his line, I can see a giant Live flag above her
2chans random speculationers are going to have heart attacks...

@Sprite : Stop to apologize, this is only a forum, and you have every right to do not have understood everything; About CC this is a fact now, yes.
And BTW, her moment with Lelouch and Kallen was funny...at least one. -_-
I've only seen one Geass mark on Charles. I think it's on his right palm.

Doesn't the person that usually gets their code taken retain their memories? Didn't this happen to VV and the nun? VV's code went to Charles and he retained his memories. We see CC talking to the mortally wounded VV and he is reminiscing. I think VV could have given up his code before he even entered his robot and went off to face Lelouch. When did he exactly surrender his code?

One thing to note. VV kept his powers after VV died. And Lelouch has kept his powers after CC apparently lost her code. What is up with that?
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 04:23   Link #1391
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Charles took V.V.'s Code at the end of Turn 14 for...well, lying to him, I believe, and his own desires.

Lelouch got lucky. Who knows how, but he did, because every bit of official material and the site, and official spoilers, say that C.C. has lost her immortality (hence, her Code) and her memories. It has yet to be explained, but Lelouch, again, got lucky.
Old 2008-08-19, 04:24   Link #1392
Sprite_Coke

@mechalord
I see what your saying, and I also personally think that C.C. still has her code. Come to think of it, the cut on the fingers isn't a mortal wound so her powers didn't have to come into use.
But they do have official website confirming them so...
Old 2008-08-19, 04:26   Link #1393
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Is that the best excuse? Just because it wasn't a mortal wound, C.C.'s now non-existant powers don't need to come into use? They have come into use whenever she was injured. Case in point, Stage 12, R1, when she was stabbed by a piece of debris. The wound certainly wasn't fatal, but it regenerated away.
Old 2008-08-19, 04:27   Link #1394
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Charles took V.V.'s Code at the end of Turn 14 for...well, lying to him, I believe, and his own desires.

Lelouch got lucky. Who knows how, but he did, because every bit of official material and the site, and official spoilers, say that C.C. has lost her immortality (hence, her Code) and her memories. It has yet to be explained, but Lelouch, again, got lucky.
But do the leaks specifically say that Charles got her code? Does it specifically say that Charles has 2 codes now?

Her "mortallity" would fit in with my theory. She may be able to feign mortallity until her "incarnation" dies only to be "reborn" as a phoenix. Dr. Who style.

She could have a breakdown... revert to slavegirl and start a new life based on slave girl. Decades later this slave girl lives a lifetime and dies. The base CC comes back. It's like Dr. Who, but in between each incarnation CC would go back to her original self.
Old 2008-08-19, 04:29   Link #1395
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, the fact that she lost her immortality to Charles makes that pretty clear, doesn't it?
Old 2008-08-19, 04:50   Link #1396
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Well, the fact that she lost her immortality to Charles makes that pretty clear, doesn't it?
Charles reacted like he was interrupted when CC decided not to succumb to his desires. Then all of a sudden the thought elevator goes to hell and CC reverts back to her old slave girl self.

Charles reacted like he didn't "finish" and didn't get what he wanted.

We haven't seen Charles with two geass marks, just one.

Also, memory loss does affect Geass, as demonstrated by Lelouch. During his year with Rollo, Lelouch didn't have memories of obtaining Geass and thus his powers did not manifest.
Old 2008-08-19, 05:21   Link #1397
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I really hope they will fall apart, just like in the Black rebellion; Or at least, that Schneizel make them regret this.
And please, Kallen, don't wait too long...

Oh and about Suzaku...WTF ? O_o
Rivalz : What are you waiting for !
I found it impossible not to cry for Rolo. It doesn't help with the moment with Kallen right before it, and that sweet music.
That moment with Kallen was heartbreaking. With all those teases with Lelouch and Kallen all season. It would feel a waste of this whole season if nothing comes of it at all. She had the dream about her mother and Japan, but there is is willing to give it up. She just wanted to know where they stood to each other.
Though I thought it was more shocking that he apologized to her for not coming sooner. When was the last time he apologized to anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I've been saying all along...Marianne may just exist in CC's head. CC may be able to revert back to her base personallity and restart her life minus her powers for a temporary amount of time. Maybe it's a way she deals with immortallity. Marianne may just be one of her personallities.

Her sixth sense... it's like a mother feeling her child is in trouble. Not only that, CC and Kallen seem to have some weird mother-in-law/daughter-in-law type of relationship.

It may be that Marianne = CC's alternate personallity

Don't be surprised if it happens.
I thought about that as well. I wondered if C.C. could still hear Marianne, but not understand what's going on. I doubt that though. I think in order to reach where Marianne is you need the Code.
It's almost like Marianne is in some other dimension. World of C or something. Didn't C.C. tell Mao to wait for her there when she killed him?

I don't know if I would call Kallen and C.C. like in laws. That seems a bit much. Remember that Kallen and C.C. were living together for a year. I'm sure they became friends, if not a little aggressive toward each other. It just seems that C.C. loves to tease Kallen. Even about her feelings.
That can really be heard in that sound drama "Beautiful Black Rebellion".
Also in that scene after the switch with C.C. in the third episode. C.C. called her that it wasn't that everyone wasn't told about the switch, but that "she" wasn't told. Kallen sure didn't deny it.
C.C. even blocked the conversation she was having with Lelouch with her asking for tabasco sauce. Where did she come from. There was like only one door to that room and it made a sound as it opens and closes, like Star Trek. She looks comfy like she had been there.
I wonder if C.C. can teleport. Maybe that could be a flag that Charles could of saved Nunnally.

C.C. is in a place she was before she got her Geass. She's mentally 10yo middle ages girl in the future. It's almost like she time jumped. I doubt her memories are really gone for good, but you'd think someone with the Code could be the only one to return them.
Old 2008-08-19, 06:26   Link #1398
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Why can't people open their eyes and see that which is official?

She's dead.

Gone from the world, passed, deceased, evaporated into particles, not even that, shuffled off this mortal coil, joined the choir invisible, and she was caught in a blast that she would have never survived anyway, and Charles, the only person that could have saved her, didn't. Because he had higher concerns.

Nunnally Vi Britannia is DEAD.

wow thats harsh dude lol
KingOfWorlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 06:34   Link #1399
Traece
:cool:

C.C. always regenerates no matter what. Generally speaking all immortal people will always regenerate the slightest of injuries. Papercuts and kitchen knife cuts ESPECIALLY.

As far as the Code thing goes, I think that more than likely the Code is somehow split between Charles and C.C. C.C's portion of the Code is probably the pact portion that allows Lelouch to use his Geass, while Charles probably has the rest of it... What the rest of it is, who knows? That's what I think would be likely though.

C.C. and Kallen probably never really bonded. Even C.C. and Lelouch haven't bonded since all they do is make-out, point guns at eachother, watch eachother strip, and push eachother into containers of Andes-Grown Tomatoes. I'd say after all that time with Kallen, C.C. has developed a little bit of comfort around her to the point where she makes fun of her. ... But then C.C. is that sort of person so she would probably make fun of her regardless. All things considered though I'm pretty sure C.C. was in the room eating pizza before Kallen was there.

Edit: He's right though. Nunally is dead.

She's so dead she doesn't even have dust. She's so dead her dead skin cells aren't even there anymore!

She's SOOOO dead, her momma is dead too! Ohhhhhhh! *Prepares for the oncoming flame*
Old 2008-08-19, 06:42   Link #1400
Sinn
Pwnage

Look, if they didn't label Nunally as "dead" on the website we will be able to predict that Nunally is alive now. I'm still sticking to the out of range theory because it might be true (lol) Let's say if they put Asahina, Rohmeyer, Guilford as dead while Nunally still remains "missing" it would be weird.

I don't care if she's dead but it's just too fishy to think she is.