AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-11, 12:44   Link #21
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
I sure hope Tenjou Tenge comes out in the spring. That would rock so damn much. But anyhow, it looks like the spring will be filled with a nice amount of anime for us. We can only hope that they come out good.
Tenjou Tenge ( 天上天下 )... a gazillion times better than Ikkitousen ( 一骑当千 ), in terms of ecchiness, fighting and story. At least in the manga. Hope that applies for the anime too.
Old 2004-02-12, 05:08   Link #22
Unmei
Tensetsuno Tenshi

Wink

hmmmm Ragnarok Online-- 39 episode series.... hmmmm I can't imagine what that would be about. I played the game Ragnarok Online and it was great except that there was too many bots, Ksers and too many ppl trying to hunt and kill mvp. Anyways the storyline in Ragnarok Online the game was BORING. It was practically flat, I would be looking forward to this series seeing that it is quite long and it is probably better as i don't have to face damn ppl like in the game. It had better not be like Matantei no Loki Ragnarok... Are they related... Anyways Matantei no Loki Ragnarok was not a very good anime in my opinion. But i would be looking forward to many of the anime series released in april
Old 2004-02-12, 10:59   Link #23
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmei
hmmmm Ragnarok Online-- 39 episode series.... hmmmm I can't imagine what that would be about. I played the game Ragnarok Online and it was great except that there was too many bots, Ksers and too many ppl trying to hunt and kill mvp. Anyways the storyline in Ragnarok Online the game was BORING. It was practically flat, I would be looking forward to this series seeing that it is quite long and it is probably better as i don't have to face damn ppl like in the game. It had better not be like Matantei no Loki Ragnarok... Are they related... Anyways Matantei no Loki Ragnarok was not a very good anime in my opinion. But i would be looking forward to many of the anime series released in april
Well if it's adapted from the manga version of Ragnarok Online, the story starts off some centuries after Ragnarok.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-16, 12:49   Link #24
Tainuka

well... I've got a question about the new Gainax shows... I keep hearing that there are TWO series coming in april... but I've also hear about :

This Ugly and Beautiful World

and

Melody of Oblivion

and

Bushilord...

(1+1+1 = 3 T_T)

so... pleaaassseee, tell me where I am wrong before I become crazy
Old 2004-02-16, 15:53   Link #25
bluemist
i am the mist

Most probably people around me will eat Ragnarok Online the anime, they are such RO freaks.

But I'll join them in the Initial D rush, at last new cars, new CG, and new (I meant 'new' sarcastically) dance songs! (yup, they all sound alike to me)

And any GAINAX anime shouldn't be missed.

Now the next step is finding the right shoujo anime for the balancing act, but Aishiteruze Baby is not my cup of tea.

And lastly the bishoujo stuff. Will Wind ~a breath of heart~ have a TV series?
Old 2004-02-22, 07:24   Link #26
sparrow
spontaneous comedian

Send a message via ICQ to sparrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmei
actually hoping the anime would depict an ideal enviroment of the game's online community, sort of an utopia for those stressed with the real world's RO
Old 2004-02-22, 09:12   Link #27
GarBhaD
Zetsubou shita!

I've found the official page for Boukyaku no Senritsu (The Melody of Oblivion, official English name). http://www.tbs.co.jp/boukyaku/

It will be aired in TBS. Gainax is in charge of the planning, while the actual animation is done by J.C. Staff.
Could someone translate the "Story" section?? (what the hell is an "ibar" machine?)
Anyway, what are your thoughts about designs and all?
Old 2004-02-22, 11:11   Link #28
Diedrupo

Monster should be awesome, but considering how long the manga is, I wonder how many episodes there will be...
Old 2004-02-22, 20:24   Link #29
sparrow
spontaneous comedian

Send a message via ICQ to sparrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarBhaD
Anyway, what are your thoughts about designs and all?
total shock on Bokka's design in anime when a friend showed the manga in Ace, he's a lot more... "like a man" there
Old 2004-02-22, 21:11   Link #30
Umbrae
Generic Human

wonder if Hanaukyo Maid Tai La Verite will be better than the first season.
Old 2004-02-22, 22:04   Link #31
Kid

I'm looking forward to Samurai Champloo and Kyou Kara Ma Ou. And anything else that has a seiyuu cast I like. =)~
Old 2004-02-23, 23:54   Link #32
brtran

Unhappy

excuses me but what about anime debuting at March???
Old 2004-02-24, 04:57   Link #33
GarBhaD
Zetsubou shita!

Since Bushilord's official page wasn't listed in the first post, I'll put it here. Maybe I was the only one that didn't know it? Well, just in case...
http://www.broccoli.co.jp/bushilord/
If you go to the bottom of that site, you will find a description of the characters and some kind of timeline. I hope someone translate it because could be important to understand the plot (remember that this show is from Gainax ).
Old 2004-02-24, 19:07   Link #34
Diedrupo

There are supposed to be two Ragnarok Online series, one that was 39-51 eps and intended for children and one that was 13 eps and intended for late night audience. I guess this one is the kiddie version.
Old 2004-02-25, 11:54   Link #35
ati

I want to see galaxy angle very much ,I think this series will be good as same as 3 part ago
Old 2004-02-27, 20:05   Link #36
SidSavage

According to Animenation news, a new anime called Tenjoh Tenge (known by fans as "TenTen") will be coming out in April as well. I don't know whats it really about but it's going to be produced by Madhouse.

Ah, it's been listed already.

Last edited by SidSavage; 2004-02-28 at 02:58.
Old 2004-02-28, 02:40   Link #37
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I've seen the Tenjo Tenge manga. It is about fighting and boobies. Not necessarily in that order. If you read the thread, you'd notice that at the top of this page Tenjo Tenge has already been discussed.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-03-03, 12:29   Link #38
Bullsquat
Strange Love

Has anyone mentioned Gantz yet? If not then I just want to say that this anime series will supposedly debut sometime during Spring and I really hope someone will pick this up. The manga is gripping from the start and the way the story unfolds, it just leaves you wanting more and more.

The manga is a creation of Hiroya Oku, the guy who also did Hen. I just can't wait for this piece to be translated onto the screen. The action scenes will be breathtaking if not also bloody violent.
Old 2004-03-06, 17:15   Link #39
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

by anychance

is aishteruzu baby drawn by the sam people to did ultra maniac by anychance?
Old 2004-03-06, 17:30   Link #40
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I just saw some manga images of tenjo tenge for the first time... and all I have to say is awesome!

I'll be looking forward to that and Samurai Champloo!