AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-25, 05:51   Link #61
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by husyk
Is this list for Japan? Or state side? Isn't Gundam Seed coming out in April on Cartoon Network? I knew I saw it somewhere! Oh well, can't wait for the animes.
This thread is meant for anime airing in Japan.
Old 2004-03-26, 09:41   Link #62
wao
OK.

some "updates" from Moon Phase:

Anime version of this game by Square-Enix (?) which is called Mahoraba. O_o; Very easy to confuse with Maburaho.... especially when you look at the hiragana... you think they've typo'ed Maburaho. Somewhere in this year. Will be animated by J.C. Staff.

Elfenlied, a.... show. Have no idea what it's about. Elves? Even the official home page isn't done yet.

how do you translate this title, The Moon is in the East, The Sun is in the West... Animated by RADIX who is also doing the anime version of ~Wind~ a breath of heart.

New season of Ojamajo Doremi - Ojamajo Doremi Naisho (Ojamajo Doremi Secret). Airing 26/6, 13 eps, Directed by Satou Jun'ichi (I believe it's the same Satou Jun'ichi who directed Mahou Tsukai Tai! and Princess Tutu?) .

too lazy to type anything else

Last edited by wao; 2004-03-26 at 09:44. Reason: codes
Old 2004-03-26, 11:40   Link #63
Evan
天使我爱你

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
I'm looking forward to GANTZ anime also. The animation looks good, but I hope Gonzo doesn't screw with the storyline. *Chrno Crusade automatically comes to mind*

What country do you live in? That sux. We don't even get it here in the US. I don't think any of Omanga's projects will ever come to the US.
*wants Blame! so badly*
Oh,I stay in singapore.....
What about you?
Gantz ROCKS!! ^^
Old 2004-03-28, 04:14   Link #64
ruroni

Location: the good state of utah(sarcasam off) soon to be the REAL good state of TX :)
Send a message via AIM to ruroni Send a message via MSN to ruroni
ummmmm i would like to vote for girls bravo if anybody out there is doing it i app if you could send me a pm to as to when your planning to release it
Old 2004-04-01, 22:16   Link #65
Spooky-Electric

I'm looking forward to Gantz and Monster the most.

I'm also keeping my eye out for Midori no Hibi. Have heard good things about the manga.

Should be great!
Old 2004-04-05, 14:24   Link #66
baka
Apathy

Send a message via AIM to baka
thanks for your time spent to inform of us some of these anime and even a link to others .... i give you my salute.
Old 2004-04-06, 13:45   Link #67
Leyla

[QUOTE=SidSavage]
Kono Miniku mo Utsukushii Sekai (This Ugly and Beautiful World), produced by Gainax
Boukyaku no Senritsu (Melody of Oblivion), produced by Gainax

I'm currently downloading this one...hope it's worthy.
Has anyone seen it already?..
Old 2004-04-06, 18:40   Link #68
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Yes. Very nice. I had thought that Gainax was getting into a bit of a rut. Fortunately this one seems different from the usual.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-04-07, 00:23   Link #69
Taka-no-Hakkin

I've heard that myco, of Full Moon fame, is returning for another role in an anime, suppositely out this April. Anyone know the anime she' in (or if this is just a rumor).
Old 2004-04-08, 15:36   Link #70
Remus Lupin

Send a message via AIM to Remus Lupin
Smile

Wheee! Initial D. Any news on who is gonna Fansub it?
Old 2004-04-08, 16:30   Link #71
ryublade

There seems another anime called Dan Doh! that is supposed to come out this spring also. (April 3?) Anyways, it is also based from a sports manga about 3 kids golfing. I recently read the manga translations and it was quite interesting ( I'm a sucker for sports manga ) I hope someone will pick it up as a fansub. Lately there hasn't been too many sports anime except for POT, it seems.
Old 2004-04-08, 21:07   Link #72
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Quote:
Originally Posted by <EvAnGeLiOn>
Oh,I stay in singapore.....
What about you?
Gantz ROCKS!! ^^
Cool. ^_^ I live in the US. Even though many new titles are getting picked up, I don't think GANTZ would ever get licensed here. But you never know.

Here's a bit of an update from Natsume Maya:

Fuji TV's website for the Gantz TV anime has updated with a trailer for episode 1. Click on the upper "play" button on the right hand side of the homepage. Source: Moon Phase. The series commences broadcast on 12 April 2004.

The 2min trailer is basically the characters when they meet up for the first time. So nothing exciting or action-oriented. But this series does have plenty of it later on.
This one is going to be good.
Old 2004-04-09, 20:25   Link #73
Zyan

The ones I am looking forward to are:

Aishiteruze Baby
Interlude
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette
MONSTER (great manga!)
Kono Miniku mo Utsukushii Sekai (This Ugly and Beautiful World)
Boukyaku no Senritsu (Melody of Oblivion)
Midori no Hibi
GANTZ (another good manga)
Bakuretsu Tenshi
Kenran Butou Matsuri The Mars Daybreak
Madlax
Tenjou Tenge (I loved this manga)
Phantom the Animation

Might take a look at:

Galaxy Angel 4th series (first 3 series are hilarious)
Hanaukyo Maid Tai La Verite (enjoyed the manga and the first series)
Kyou Kara Ma Ou
Ragnarok the Animation (er....since I played the game before)
Shinkon Gattai Godannar 2nd series (first series was enjoyable)
Old 2004-04-13, 03:42   Link #74
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
This thread is meant for anime airing in Japan.
Then why is .hack//sign and noir listed? They're both reletively old series, I doubt they'd still be airing, they'd be milking them on DVD in both japan and here in the states. And I doubt theres a new "season" of either.
Old 2004-04-14, 00:18   Link #75
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Quote:
Fuji TV's website for the Gantz TV anime has updated with a trailer for episode 1. Click on the upper "play" button on the right hand side of the homepage. Source: Moon Phase. The series commences broadcast on 12 April 2004.
Sweet. I've heard some odd things about gantz. Even seen some random jpeg's thrown around here and there. Whats it about basicly ?
Old 2004-04-14, 02:21   Link #76
MasafumiGotoh

Wow my Harddrive is only limited to about 150 gigs. To think I already have 40 gigs storing my current anime(which I dont want to waste like 40+ cds to burn all of it). I think I need to invest in a DVD burner. I hate you April!!!! You released too much i can handle.
Old 2004-04-14, 16:34   Link #77
jennwenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Guts
Sweet. I've heard some odd things about gantz. Even seen some random jpeg's thrown around here and there. Whats it about basicly ?
Well, telling you what it is about would (a) make it not as freaky because the point is that no one knows what is happening to them and (b) I can't tell you because I don't know what its about!

So I'll say
Spoiler:

For a sneak preview though, check out the manga at Omanga.
Old 2004-04-15, 11:26   Link #78
Charisy

I've seen a raw for ep. 1 of Gantz so I know it's come out this spring. My question is, does anyone know of any fansubbing groups that plan to pick up this project? I haven't heard any fansubbing groups that have even mentioned this anime so I'm not sure if any group is going to sub it.
Old 2004-04-15, 22:50   Link #79
Kouji
StrykerX

Also in April
- Syuratoki (TV Tokyo, premiered on the 6th)
Old 2004-04-16, 07:11   Link #80
wao
OK.

Initial D The Fourth Stage is airing tommorrow.

Jagainu-kun (I believe it's the name of a vegetable, can't remember which though.) airs day after tommorrow.
Notteke Explet's (sounds like a bad botch of "Express"...) or Ride on Explet's airs day after tommorrow.

Love_Love by m.o.e. is airing 3rd of May... I saw the preview for this, it's just as crappy as the other two (Hit o Nerae! and Cosprayers): I think it's supposed to be the usual high-school love garbage with LOTS of cute moe~ fanservice. I wonder why they're claled m.o.e. :P

Samurai Champloo directed by Shinichiro Watanabe airs 19th of May.

Ojamajo Doremi Na-i-sho (Ojamajo Doremi Se-cr-et) airs 26th of June.

Samurai 7 airs somewhere in June. (remake of Akira Kurosawa's Shichinin no Samurai... with mecha. Guess which lovely studio does it. -_-)

July has lots of things!

Re: Cutey Honey is airing 24th of July. I believe this has got something to do with that movie (or was it OVA?) Cutey Honey...

The Agatha Christie anime series begins in July.

So does KURAU Phantom Memory which is a Bones project about I-dunno-what...

So does this which means something about The Moon is in the East, Sun is in The West... seems like another utterly boring school life show based on a dating sim game... I am really worried if all kids do these days in school is have relationships.

Wind -a breath of heart- is also airing in July. This is also based on a dating-sim game, I believe. Both this and hanihani are both produced by RADIX... whoever that is... Why is everything based on school and why are all schools almost the same... GAH...

July also brings Fafnir (It's actually Aoi something no Fafnir but I have no idea what that somethign is!) animated by XEBEC. I think it's either funded or coproduced by Production I.G. as the homepage is on their domain.

There's also Elfenlied, animated by ARMS.

And then we have DearS, I dunno what this about, maybe lesbianism... http://www.team-dears.com/

And then we have Monkey Punch anime...

and then Galaxy Angels New Season...

and My-HiMe... by Sunrise...

and then ufotable's Ninin ga Shinobuden...

And there's nothing new, really

Oh, it appears t.A.T.u. PARAGATE will not be a series but a movie...