AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-08-22, 08:27   Link #21
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
Next week, to celebrate the 7th anniversary, will be in FULL COLOUR!

If Ichigo isn't it in the editors die...

Steel Feathers! The only way this guy can win?! I told you Wabisuke sucks. So much he had to borrow filler idea!

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-08-22 at 19:47. Reason: whoops no E :P
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 10:19   Link #22
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

This chapter really disappointed me, we need more Hisagi and Ulquiorra fighting Ichigo!

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 10:31   Link #23
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
One would hope so, but chapters 200, 250 and 300 weren't landmark events either. I doubt this will be any different.
I'd like to fangurl for a moment: it weren't landmark events, yeah, i agree - but for a fangurl like me, it was:

Ch200 - full of I&R plus a panel of GJ; teaser for SNS release

Ch250 - full of Ichigo and Nell but my twin is still there in a very small panel...but Gin's interest in her makes her appearance in that chapter bigger than the panel Kubo gave her; teaser for the epic Rukia vs. 9thEspada, although foreshadowed for 12 chapters

Ch300 - Byakuya-bo fight with octupus guy. Hanatarou arriving ergo big chance to revive the "dead" meRukia; teaser for Byakuya's "pride" talk

ignore me. I was in fangurling-mode.

although, there was a common denominator on the 3 anniversay chapters (in my opinion), I doubt the chapter next week will go back to HM.... BUT i am looking forward to colored panels of Hisagi.
BleachAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 13:32   Link #24
BleachOD
Banned

Something someone else said...
Quote:
"He starts to cut himself and gradually becomes stronger." <-- LOL how emo does that sound rofl. GO Emo Arrancar!
LOL!
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 13:36   Link #25
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Were they talking about Findol or Ulq?

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 13:47   Link #26
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Oh man look at that guy's hairy bush, that was a bit too much Tite Kubo...

It's quite interesting how they can actually hide their zanpakuto's power with a fake name.

This might be a setup for Ichigo to get a stronger Bankai.
Old 2008-08-22, 14:01   Link #27
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Something someone else said...
Quote:
"He starts to cut himself and gradually becomes stronger." <-- LOL how emo does that sound rofl. GO Emo Arrancar!
LOL!
I always thought that would be the second stage of Hanatarou's shikai. Kind of disappointing to see it wasted on a throwaway character.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 16:09   Link #28
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Oh man look at that guy's hairy bush, that was a bit too much Tite Kubo...

It's quite interesting how they can actually hide their zanpakuto's power with a fake name.

This might be a setup for Ichigo to get a stronger Bankai.
The truth is that Zangetsu lied to Ichigo and his name is not Tensa Zangetsu but Tensa Kuroi Zangetsu (heavenly chained black cutting moon) then during the battle with Ulquiorra Zangetsu tells Ichigo the truth then Zangetsu turns into a black nodashi with a long chain that can be used as a getsuga tenshou whip

But then again this is all fanfiction

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 16:46   Link #29
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Wow, Yumichika's Shikai release is quite formidable. Not powerful, but it doesn't really need to be. That was a cool chapter.
Old 2008-08-22, 19:07   Link #30
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Wow, Yumichika's Shikai release is quite formidable. Not powerful, but it doesn't really need to be. That was a cool chapter.
Wow you took the words out of my mouth. That's exactly what I was going to say. Yumichika just got way cooler. The look on his face when he said he would lose and die if it meant releasing in front of his comrades was dead serious.

Did I miss something but have we seen Hisagi's release yet? Very curious to see that.

On a final note, don't care too much about Kira vs the Pigeon battle. Would be cool to see Gin interact with Kira to make him enraged in order to make him go to the next level, if he has one. But Gin is still engulfed in fire. Can't wait for next weeks color chapter.
Old 2008-08-22, 19:11   Link #31
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
Wow you took the words out of my mouth. That's exactly what I was going to say. Yumichika just got way cooler. The look on his face when he said he would lose and die if it meant releasing in front of his comrades was dead serious.

Did I miss something but have we seen Hisagi's release yet? Very curious to see that.

On a final note, don't care too much about Kira vs the Pigeon battle. Would be cool to see Gin interact with Kira to make him enraged in order to make him go to the next level, if he has one. But Gin is still engulfed in fire. Can't wait for next weeks color chapter.
I wanna see his Bankai now lol.

Kira's battle is just rofl. Kiras zanpaktou is weight enhancement so its like easy win.
Old 2008-08-22, 19:15   Link #32
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
I wanna see his Bankai now lol.

Kira's battle is just rofl. Kiras zanpaktou is weight enhancement so its like easy win.
But don't some birds shed their feathers. So if Wabisuke does make contact and make the feathers extremely heavy, where the Pigeon can't move. Can't he just shed his feathers lol ?
Old 2008-08-22, 19:23   Link #33
chitgoks

the manga is getting worse. it's getting to be like naruto where everything is slowed down. the pages are mostly half per scene. pretty soon it's going to be 1 scene per page. pretty trying hard to delay the manga as much as the filler.
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 19:33   Link #34
kagato3

Quote:
But don't some birds shed their feathers. So if Wabisuke does make contact and make the feathers extremely heavy, where the Pigeon can't move. Can't he just shed his feathers lol ?
They also seem to be his main form of attack. if he molts he loses his only advanage no flight or feather bombs and he would have to atack hand to hand. so we are back to Kira makeing him too heavy to move.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 19:54   Link #35
Crimson_Hero

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
They also seem to be his main form of attack. if he molts he loses his only advanage no flight or feather bombs and he would have to atack hand to hand. so we are back to Kira makeing him too heavy to move.
Putting these two thoughts together, I came up with this little prediction -
The only way Kira is going to win is if he cuts himself while he was ontop of the Pigeon Arrancar, thus crushing him.
Crimson_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 19:59   Link #36
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Hero View Post
Putting these two thoughts together, I came up with this little prediction -
The only way Kira is going to win is if he cuts himself while he was ontop of the Pigeon Arrancar, thus crushing him.
HAHA that was funny. You're a genius! If that happens I'll crap my pants
Old 2008-08-22, 23:12   Link #37
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I feel like I'm reading anime filler... Just boring stuff.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 23:14   Link #38
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
If the only way to save a comrade's life was to release, I wonder if he would do it then?
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 23:24   Link #39
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
o have a strong feeling that 9th squad luitenant's sword will be 9th squad vizard captains old sword, (can't remember names)

i'm expecting a flashback of the kid waking up to finding the sword on the window sill or somthing

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 23:28   Link #40
Crimson_Hero

Quote:
HAHA that was funny. You're a genius! If that happens I'll crap my pants
I know I said it in jest, but it is the only way Kira can possibly go for the Win.
Prepare for some messy pants my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
If the only way to save a comrade's life was to release, I wonder if he would do it then?
No. IIRC, Ikkaku was getting beat down by the Arrancar Edorad Leones, while Yumichika was standing on the sidelines with Keigo. Lil Keigo asked him if he was going to help him. Yumichika answered with a flat out "No."
Crimson_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion