AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-04-07, 08:23   Link #41
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

More Tachi please... that is all.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 01:41   Link #42
milenium
Web Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albafica View Post
Ok I read to chapter 23, thanks to you milenium (on suggestion forum ), and it's not bad, it's ok! Well, I'm not a ecchi fan.
Sometimes it looks like it's going to be a Hentai, with sex but no... It's a bit frustrating for me Don't tease us like that!
It's a bit pervert ( a lot? )
i know right, if i were that guy i'd not be able to keep cool like that ...
Lol.
milenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 11:44   Link #43
Yong

I read it up to date.

Are there any similar manga like this one?

Feel free to suggest!
Yong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 12:26   Link #44
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
There are a few like the one about erotic writer but in there it is more of a femdom. Domina Do has some and even Jasper Temptation in the raw untranslated chapters too.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 14:29   Link #45
sepena

I am hooked to this manga...
sepena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 03:17   Link #46
ZODDGUTS

Gotten some interesting insights in how both Kaoru and Nana see each other in these last two chapters. Nana is also starting to get worried about the new girl being around Kaoru and the other guy that likes Nana may end up making a move soon because now he knows that Nana likes Kaoru eventhough she doens't realized it yet. I have a feeling that Nana will bumped into Kaoru and the other girl at the shrine place. heh
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 03:39   Link #47
Darknemo2000

Yeah I have the same feeling. Probably Nana will be with that glasses guy, while Kaoru with Tachi. Then it will be interesting to see how it turns.

I would not like to see it to turn into another shoujo drama though with love traingles and otehr figures, glass guy learning about their secret breathers etc...
Old 2010-05-19, 04:37   Link #48
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yeah I have the same feeling. Probably Nana will be with that glasses guy, while Kaoru with Tachi. Then it will be interesting to see how it turns.

I would not like to see it to turn into another shoujo drama though with love traingles and otehr figures, glass guy learning about their secret breathers etc...
In other works of this mangaka, male and female protagonists became a pair rather early. I suspect that we will see some drama in next few chapters, and then they will become a pair. Then it will turn into "slice of life", comedy manga.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 08:18   Link #49
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Things might get a bit more interesting. Sure the latest chapter revealed some emotions for the two chars(even though I already knew they had AT LEAST a little 'love' for each other) , no doubt that that's important, but what I was a bit more interested in is Tachi's role. While she may provide a bit of interference of sorts for the main chars, I was more surprised that Kaoru talked so freely about his hobbies with her. Up until this point, he's confided in no one(well, there was that sex shop owner, but she's a minor char) until now. I tend to wonder if Tachi will become more than a test subject(not saying they'll become 'lovers', saying they'll be good friends or something)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arte View Post
In other works of this mangaka, male and female protagonists became a pair rather early. I suspect that we will see some drama in next few chapters, and then they will become a pair. Then it will turn into "slice of life", comedy manga.
That can't be. The whole premise of this manga has been the trust between the dominator and the dominated. If they became a couple, it would throw off the entire dynamic of this manga and reduce it to the level of thousands of other crap out there. The moment they become a couple is the moment the manga ends, should they become a couple at all.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 14:29   Link #50
Wrath88
Kissing...

Not really, what if you have them become a couple, but Tachi's 'breathers' cut in on their time together?
Old 2010-05-19, 16:24   Link #51
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Poor Tachi. Physically and personality-wise, she totally isn't Kaoru's type. And she doesn't seem to realize it. Oh, well. At least, she's still having fun.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 16:28   Link #52
Ashaman

Well, I've just marthoned this series...

It's much better than I thought it would be.

Tachi... I think she knows that it would be useless, but still has hope.

I can see her sliding into more of a friend role than anything else.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 16:55   Link #53
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I was more surprised that Kaoru talked so freely about his hobbies with her. Up until this point, he's confided in no one(well, there was that sex shop owner, but she's a minor char) until now. I tend to wonder if Tachi will become more than a test subject(not saying they'll become 'lovers', saying they'll be good friends or something)
He's already tied her up and all. She already knows his secret, so there's no reason to hide anything. I think this latest chapter gives a good hint about where their relationship will go. He's gonna be tsundere for her. He seems to be bothered by her presence, but he's telling her all kinds of things and still playing with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
That can't be. The whole premise of this manga has been the trust between the dominator and the dominated. If they became a couple, it would throw off the entire dynamic of this manga and reduce it to the level of thousands of other crap out there. The moment they become a couple is the moment the manga ends, should they become a couple at all.
Becoming a couple doesn't automatically mean there's an infinite amount of unbreakable trust created between two people. If anything, I don't think much would change between their relationship. When they both happened to be in that one store together, I think it was the store manager that assumed they were a couple. S&M stuff is very couple oriented, and they're just going deeper into it.

The only thing I can really see changing between them if they were to become a couple is that they'd spend more time together. Hmmm, and Kaoru would probably start studying more to get into the same college as Nana. xD
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 19:35   Link #54
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Becoming a couple doesn't automatically mean there's an infinite amount of unbreakable trust created between two people. If anything, I don't think much would change between their relationship. When they both happened to be in that one store together, I think it was the store manager that assumed they were a couple. S&M stuff is very couple oriented, and they're just going deeper into it.
I agree. IMO them becoming a couple will spice their S&M relationship thanks to jealousy. Nana will be jealous because of Tachi (well, she already is), Kaoru will have his batch of troubles because of student council president.

Quote:
The only thing I can really see changing between them if they were to become a couple is that they'd spend more time together. Hmmm, and Kaoru would probably start studying more to get into the same college as Nana. xD
It was told, that in elementary school Kaoru was the one smarter. Probably he still is smart, just lack of motivation.

Old 2010-05-20, 01:27   Link #55
Darknemo2000

Yeah hard to believe that Nana was competing with Kaoru in terms of being smarter, it just seems that eventually Kaoru lost his motivation and resigned to the role being in a loser class.
Old 2010-06-04, 00:17   Link #56
ZODDGUTS

What happened in the latest chapter went exactly like I thought it would. Question is will they think their going out with those people they saw with each other or think they have interest in them. Though next chapter could still have Nana/Kaoru clear things up.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 00:36   Link #57
moeman

I think the prez's sister will find out about the breathers and soon will join as well. She is the kind of person who is bossy and take charge in her outer appearence, but her inner self wants to be dominated.
moeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 00:51   Link #58
Darknemo2000

Don't know. The prez sister looks like an evil person (for Kaoru at least), so I am kind of doubtful. Well in next chapter we could see:

1) Kaoru grabbing Nana's hand by accident.

2) Kaoru grabbing Tachi's grand

3) Not grabbing anything

Considering how Nana-centric this manga is and how Tachi is usually treated as second rate character after Nana seems like the first has the most possibilities to happen.
Old 2010-06-04, 04:27   Link #59
Arturro

Amazune doesn't like long dramas or to drag misunderstandings between protagonist for too long. I expect Nana and Kaoru will become an official pair in 2-3 chapters.

Old 2010-06-09, 01:28   Link #60
hellhound13
Psycho Mind!

What do you guy's think of Nana's feeling towards Kaoru?
hellhound13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen