AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-02-09, 17:08   Link #1
SKoRPioN9x
Om nom nom

Anyone know what song this is?

Please help me if you know. I am providing a sample from the song, which is called BLUE SKY from one of the Sharpnel CDs. There is a shoutcast station that plays songs from the Sharpnel CDs, and this song is one of them. But Sharpnel songs are VERY hard to find mp3s for, so I was wondering if perhaps anyone knew the original song. I'm assuming that this song is a remix, because most of the music that plays is usually remixes of anime music. If anyone can help me, please do so! Thanks.

Download the sample here: http://issac.no-ip.org/skor/excerpt.mp3

Sorry for the quality. My sound recorder likes to record things much louder than they really are, so it sounds kinda staticky. Also, it's being hosted on my friends computer, so sorry if the link doesn't work at any point.
SKoRPioN9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 20:16   Link #2
HiengT

Hey! I was just Looking around and heard ur sample... sounded very filmilair... So I went surching througt my stuff and Found the original version Hiromi iwasaki - Egao, It was part of a like animetion by Makoto Shinka

Hope that helps
HiengT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 21:25   Link #3
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiengT
Hey! I was just Looking around and heard ur sample... sounded very filmilair... So I went surching througt my stuff and Found the original version Hiromi iwasaki - Egao, It was part of a like animetion by Makoto Shinka

Hope that helps
Shinkai Makoto's animation short on NHK's Minna no Uta TV program, titled "Egao."

The song is by Iwasaki Hiromi.

http://www2.odn.ne.jp/~ccs50140/works/egao/index.html
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 21:40   Link #4
SKoRPioN9x
Om nom nom

Yes, that's the song! Thank you so much! I found the video of it, it's a cute video. I'm also thinking about ordering the cd .
Old 2004-02-10, 18:43   Link #5
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKoRPioN9x
Yes, that's the song! Thank you so much! I found the video of it, it's a cute video. I'm also thinking about ordering the cd .
Try getting "Hoshi no Koe - Voices of Distant Star" while you are at it...it's done by the same director. BY HIMSELF. And make sure you play the game "Wind ~A breath of Heart" from minori.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-20, 21:13   Link #6
SKoRPioN9x
Om nom nom

My CD arrived today! The CD version of the song is almost 5 minutes long!

kj1980, Hoshi no Koe looks really good, I think I'm gonna buy it some time soon .