AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-02-05, 19:09   Link #3021
Freeter
stretched out
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: in the club
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
I have read a few volumes of Natsu no Arashi (shame no one has completed that...I wish Crunchyroll would pick it up so I could at least finish reading it)
Someone really should pick it up and finish it. I've read the raw of the final volume and the ending is MUCH better than SR.

Quote:
I don't think we'll ever see him return to the world of School Rumble
I think he will someday. He can't erase the ill-conceived pie ending, but he can at least appease the Eri fans and create the romantic ending the story was eventually building towards.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42380&dateline=119337  1797
Now: Jojo, Kumamiko, Delta, Witch, Sakamoto, 100, Kabaneri, Netoge,
Kiz, Mayoiga, AA, Cerberus, Sousei, Ton DJ, Ninja, Re:0
Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:10   Link #3022
xcodes
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
sorry i barely read all chapter SR include SRZ
the part i dont understand
why at page 8 chapter 10 many people thinking it max delusion?
xcodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 14:08   Link #3023
Jin-Kobayashi HearMe
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
It's important to point out that Harima did NOT end up with Eri, or anyone else. That image of Harima and Eri with the baby was an image from Max's mind. He was jealous of Harima being close to Eri because he (Max) was in love with her and thought that her and Harima were a couple.
__________________
Jin-Kobayashi HearMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 14:42   Link #3024
Robotech Master
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin-Kobayashi HearMe View Post
It's important to point out that Harima did NOT end up with Eri, or anyone else. That image of Harima and Eri with the baby was an image from Max's mind. He was jealous of Harima being close to Eri because he (Max) was in love with her and thought that her and Harima were a couple.
Not important enough to necro an 8 month old thread with what is largely a copy paste of what you posted in the School Rumble thread in the older series section.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 16:32   Link #3025
hchop
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
School Rumble appeared on several Watchmojo lists:





Though I disagree with the second one, I believe he should either be with Yakumo or Eri.
hchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 17:35   Link #3026
Kuroageha
Magistrate of Bugs
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin-Kobayashi HearMe View Post
It's important to point out that Harima did NOT end up with Eri, or anyone else. That image of Harima and Eri with the baby was an image from Max's mind. He was jealous of Harima being close to Eri because he (Max) was in love with her and thought that her and Harima were a couple.
Yeah, a character that came from the future.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 22:17   Link #3027
AstroNerdBoy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by hchop View Post
Though I disagree with the second one, I believe he should either be with Yakumo or Eri.
I felt bad for Harima never getting his feelings across to Tenma, but you are right, Yakumo or Eri were better choices for him. My interpretation of the ending of School Rumble Z is that Harima did end up with Eri in the end as we got a flash forward to see how things happened. Eri and Harima worked because they were just themselves with each other. I was just rereading School Rumble (and crying that Del Rey never finished the bloody series) and noting how from early on, Harima would at times do something nice for Eri, but never from the standpoint of trying to impress her.

Of course, if there'd been a Yakumo ending, that would have been fine too as they could have been a husband and wife manga team.
__________________
AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-13, 06:49   Link #3028
sayf82
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
I felt bad for Harima never getting his feelings across to Tenma, but you are right, Yakumo or Eri were better choices for him. My interpretation of the ending of School Rumble Z is that Harima did end up with Eri in the end as we got a flash forward to see how things happened. Eri and Harima worked because they were just themselves with each other. I was just rereading School Rumble (and crying that Del Rey never finished the bloody series) and noting how from early on, Harima would at times do something nice for Eri, but never from the standpoint of trying to impress her.

Of course, if there'd been a Yakumo ending, that would have been fine too as they could have been a husband and wife manga team.
i see more Yakumo working in the editorial field and if Eri works as a stylist like she wanted it'll belike Rito's parents from ToLoveRu
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-13, 23:46   Link #3029
AstroNerdBoy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
I think Eri worked for the airlines, IIRC, so she could track Harima after he disappeared.
__________________
AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-14, 02:21   Link #3030
Pierre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Eh I always thought he could have either Eri or Yakumo as a wife and the other as a mistress, throw in some that older blonde too.

But between Eri , Yakumo I always liked Yakumo.

For the record I hated Tenma, I thought she was an annoying idiot, and was glad she didn't end up with Harima. That is the one thing I am thankful for in school rumble , even if there was no definite conclusion with who harima ended up with, it was not tenma. Thank God first girl doesn't always win.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 15:30   Link #3031
James Rye
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
Would have loved it if School Rumble had continued as College Rumble with Harima, Eri and Yakumo as the main focus from the very beginning with the whole "boyfriend" cocnept with Harima and Eri while he spends his drawing and sleeping time with Yakumo in her home. Would have been fun~
__________________
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.