AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-08-29, 09:15   Link #41
nozomi vamp
Big guns, small brains

I think in the actual final battle almost everybody will die
The likely suspects i got from everything i've read is
Chad, Orihime, Kenny, and Urahara
this isn't for certin but i think it's pretty likely that they, at least them, will die
nozomi vamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 09:35   Link #42
X207
Gamyūsa

i really hope that kira ends the fight wthin the next ch after cutting the arrancar's throat. it seems like the likely conclusion, if birdy escapes that attk unharmed then i'll be really annoyed . i also dont mind seeing some characters killed off. devoting 2-3 ch per character's fight takes a nolg time to finish -.-
Old 2008-08-29, 10:02   Link #43
nozomi vamp
Big guns, small brains

I agree with you X207 if the bird dude isn't harmed i'm gonna be pissed cause i don't care who you are you can't survive a throat cut.
Old 2008-08-29, 11:17   Link #44
Jaegerjaques

Yeah...I wanna see Hisagi fight and maybe release his zanpakutou. This week's chapter was alright. It's nice that Izuru got some love and all but he isn't really one of my favorite characters. He's like an emo kid trying to cover up his emo-ness with blonde hair. -_-

On a side note, I kinda wish that Kubo hadn't killed Grimmjow off(While that isn't yet confirmed). And honestly, Soul Society can't be so freaking strong. I mean...earlier they were talking about how a captain could barely beat an arrancar. They made the arrancar off to be some badass nearly unbeatable characters and now there are lieutenants and HUMANS finishing them off like they're nothing. Pretty ridiculous.
Jaegerjaques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 12:38   Link #45
mcGundam

my take is that most of the captains will die and then the vizards will come in and create a new gotei 13. out with the old..in with the new.

what would be gay would be at the end of this, for the hollows and shinigami to get along and have the hollows find out that they dont need to consume souls anymore. sorta like that disney movie "Monsters" where they found out they don't have to scare kids anymore but make them laugh. then everyone would get along.

Last edited by mcGundam; 2008-08-29 at 12:57.
mcGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 13:08   Link #46
Prestige

Best thing to save Bleach currently is to make Vaizards enemys, it would solve all problems. It would add whole new drive to story and make battles really intresting.

I don't want watch fights like Soi-Fon vs Fraccion #23023,
or even Shinji vs Barragan.

I want see furious fights like Shinji vs Urahara, Rose vs Shinshui.

Current Arrancars haven't really standed a chance yet, SS and humans have mopped the floor with them and only 4 Espadas are left against 10 Captains.

If Vaizards will come to join Soul Society Kubo have to again create some fodder enemys to battle them, it won't even be that intresting.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 13:30   Link #47
nozomi vamp
Big guns, small brains

well no the last of the espada are the best of the best and then you got aizen, gin, and the other guy (sry not good with names) who are all supposed to be stronger then all the espada so i think we're in for a good fight

Jaegerjaques I'm agreein with ya that the arrancar are not that great but it might be because they aren't the "real" arrancar they are the "forced" arrancar they may not be as powerful. but there are some power issues with like Kenny cause after him and Ichigo fought after everybody happy and healed kenny comes to fight strong ichigo and ichigo runs like a girl and then kenny wastes Grim with almost one move after grim gets stronger so i dunno it's a good series with some flaws but what good series doesn't?
Old 2008-08-29, 13:58   Link #48
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by nozomi vamp View Post
I agree with you X207 if the bird dude isn't harmed i'm gonna be pissed cause i don't care who you are you can't survive a throat cut.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken

Old 2008-08-29, 14:21   Link #49
ArtCp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post

Urahara or Yoruichi -Urahara's death could be a way for him to redeem himself in the eyes of Soul Society.

What does Urahara need to redeem himself for?
ArtCp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 14:42   Link #50
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
We had a big discussion going in the chapter 322 thread about the 11th Squad and their gung-ho approach to fighting.

Well, Kira's speech about the darkness of war was a nice counter-point to dumb warriors who think it's a game. And when he said that methods don't matter, he could've been talking of the 11th Squad and their scoffing of sneaky techniques.

And the way he would mercilessly execute an enemy beats the 11th Squad policy of getting bored with a fallen opponent. It doesn't matter to them that he might rejoin the war later, stronger and wiser..........

So, Kira gets major points from me for maturity this chapter. And for finally showing the utility of his Zanpakutou design for beheadings. But it's still f***ing Kira. Even though he carried himself rationally, maturely and ruthlessly this chapter........I can't take him seriously. Not yet, anyway.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-08-30 at 01:22.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 16:30   Link #51
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post

That is CRAZY

Ok the Pigeon has to go, quicker fight than I though. Time for Hisagi and finally Ikkaku. These fights have to finish so we can get back to Ichigo vs Ulquiora or Yama-ji vs Aizen, Gin, Tousen. I just pray we don't have to see Halibels's fraccion fight before this.
Old 2008-08-29, 16:37   Link #52
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtCp View Post
What does Urahara need to redeem himself for?
In actuality nothing. As far as SS is concerned he's a convicted criminal hence why he was ejected and can never return.
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 17:11   Link #53
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

I'm still wondering just what it was that Mayuri found in Szael's closet.
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 17:18   Link #54
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
I'm still wondering just what it was that Mayuri found in Szael's closet.
Playgirl and secret stash containing naked pics of Ishida :Ku Ku Ku:

Jokes aside the bodies were never identified . When the scenario does change to Mayuri I hope more light is shed . Kubo bieng Kubo may have just moved away from that .
Old 2008-08-29, 19:28   Link #55
nozomi vamp
Big guns, small brains

more then likely it's just a bunch of test-subjects or his "library" of research
Old 2008-08-29, 22:10   Link #56
Lendial

that was actually very cool towards the end, ive never seen something so pure and dark as what he just did. kira rating + 1000.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 22:32   Link #57
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaegerjaques View Post
Yeah...I wanna see Hisagi fight and maybe release his zanpakutou. This week's chapter was alright. It's nice that Izuru got some love and all but he isn't really one of my favorite characters. He's like an emo kid trying to cover up his emo-ness with blonde hair. -_-

On a side note, I kinda wish that Kubo hadn't killed Grimmjow off(While that isn't yet confirmed). And honestly, Soul Society can't be so freaking strong. I mean...earlier they were talking about how a captain could barely beat an arrancar. They made the arrancar off to be some badass nearly unbeatable characters and now there are lieutenants and HUMANS finishing them off like they're nothing. Pretty ridiculous.
That was when we were still learning about the Arrancar, so of course they would get hyped up and elevated as much as possible. We still don't know about the remaining Espada though, so that could atleast hold some truth.

I like how convenient it was that the one who ended up fighting Kira, had the perfect disadvantage against him. I guess Arivama should atleast be happy that he didn't end up fighting Yumichika and his sword. It was an alright chapter though, those last lines that Kira uttered were nice.

Maybe Yumichika and Kira should have traded opponents. Arivama would of ended up fighting someone from the 11th Division who would rather die than openly release his true "under-handed" shikai. Then depressed Kira with his strange sword would of ended up fighting the strange eccentric Charlotte Coolhorn, his complete contrast. That would of been entertaining.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 11:50   Link #58
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
So..Who's up next folks...the guy with the 69 tattoo?
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 11:52   Link #59
Casshern

Everytime Kira fights he has to explain how his shikai works. I don't want to rant about Kira again but... Seriously, we already heard it once in the anime this week, twice in the same week is too much.
I know it is formal japanese procedure to 1. Say the name of the attack 2. Use the attack 3. Explain to the opponent why he lost 4. Strike a cool pose... but the recipe is just wasted on Kira!
Spoiler for enthusiastic kira:

Btw, neither Kira nor Yumichika won their fights with skill. They just as plainly as possible used their shikai and the fraccion were so lame they couldn't even counter it before they were finished off. I expected the fraccion of the top 3 espada to be on the same level with the privaron espada, but these guys are more like D.Roy who lost to Rukia in an instant.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 13:26   Link #60
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
I agree, the first two pillar fights were uninteresting, yumi had his chance to act cool, same goes for kira.. I hope Ikkaku/Hisagi won't take long either and they get pwnd afterwards by the girls'gang(good chance for Halibel to tease/provoke Barragan ).. and of course Hisagi's fight is the perfect chance to let the Vizards join the party.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga