AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-11-09, 20:19   Link #41
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Not enough if they decide to develop all the characters. Though yeah; stick w/ manga material and expand them more. That's what I'm hoping for. And of course, a clear and acceptable end.

I believe that's what they will do. After all, the manga was cut off, not the mangaka that ran out of idea. I'm sure they will call for much help in script writing from Kawashita sensei
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 06:23   Link #42
seiji_kun

Ichigo 100% is my favorite romance manga (anime doesn't come close to it) but I can't say I was a big fan of Hatsukoi Limited. Rather the opposite, it was such a stupid manga that I couldn't believe that I was reading something from the same author as Ichigo 100ù. I'd rather seem them animate animate Ichigo 100% further from the point that the first season ended rather then seeing this animated.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 05:46   Link #43
NeoSam

An official site for the anime:
http://www.j-hatsukoi.com/
Old 2008-12-20, 15:25   Link #44
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouray View Post
Official website as opened.
NeoSam already posted the link this before, in fact it's the post before yours.
Old 2008-12-20, 17:30   Link #45
kyouray
2D > 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
NeoSam already posted the link this before, in fact it's the post before yours.
Damn I've forgot to read the previous post because I was in a hurry...
Sorry for the bother.
By the way the chara-design by Tomoyuki SHITAYA (下谷智之) (Night Wizard The Animation) is quite nice.

Staff :
Director : Yoshiki YAMAKAWA (山川吉樹)
Script : Mariko KUNISAWA ( 國澤真理子)
Character Design : Tomoyuki SHITAYA (下谷智之)
Sound director : Jin AKETAGAWA (明田川仁)
Animation Production : J. C. Staff

Last edited by kyouray; 2008-12-20 at 18:08.
kyouray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 09:45   Link #46
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

With J.C staff, we can expect some really nice animation with the first few episodes, and the last few episodes. They usually downgrade around the middle episodes.

The character designs look really good, the character designer captured the manga's art style perfectly. If only Kasai was directing this

This manga felt more like a shoujo manga then a shounen-romance manga, but I have a feeling the anime would make it more on the shounen-romance side. I doubt this anime would be a master piece, but I don't think it'll go awful either.
Old 2009-01-09, 06:14   Link #47
SidVicious
Anime addict

Trailer!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...o-movie-posted
Old 2009-01-09, 09:21   Link #48
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Looks like the animation quality is going to be pretty good. No male representation in the trailer kinda sucks, but the animation style closely resembles the manga anyways, so I can picture how they would look like. Still wouldn't mind knowing how Mamoru's and Kusuda's voices are. Seeing the trailer, this is gonna be something to look forward to.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 15:19   Link #49
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I hope J.C Staff would give it a Kimikiss feel too it, with the watercolour backgrounds. Seiyuu work seems fine.

J.C Staff can do good animation when they put the effort in, such as the first episode and the last few episodes.
Old 2009-01-09, 17:20   Link #50
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So its not like Ichigo 100% right? Ichigo 100% would be better if they keep the anime !
Hatsukoi's story is about 7 girls who talks about her life?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 18:28   Link #51
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Ichigo 100% is my favorite romance manga (anime doesn't come close to it) but I can't say I was a big fan of Hatsukoi Limited. Rather the opposite, it was such a stupid manga that I couldn't believe that I was reading something from the same author as Ichigo 100ù. I'd rather seem them animate animate Ichigo 100% further from the point that the first season ended rather then seeing this animated.
I didn't like the manga either, couldn't finish chapter 1, but I'll give the anime a go. Hope it's funny!
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 18:31   Link #52
Midonin
Last Engage

I am half-clueless on most of this, but the voice cast and the fact that some part of me can't get enough of the "group of high school girls" genre means I'm in for this regardless. The promo looked pretty good.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 18:41   Link #53
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
So its not like Ichigo 100% right? Ichigo 100% would be better if they keep the anime !
Hatsukoi's story is about 7 girls who talks about her life?
It's a love story. The manga tells the story of each girl falling in love (or already in love), and they all link together.
Old 2009-01-13, 15:16   Link #54
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I personally would say it was more like a series of different one shots, although the most memorable are those 7 girls that's on the trailer, the story is focused on one or two girls at the time. Each chapter is in a different perspective, sometimes the girl, sometimes the boy. Towards the end, the casts and story weave into one story.

The cast is ALOT larger, I can never remember the names. It has a really strong shoujo vibe, there is certainately fanservice, but I find most chapters quite bearable. (not the biggest fan of fanservice, and pun not intended)
Old 2009-01-21, 23:49   Link #55
Eak
One angry cloud.

Yes! Found out about this not too long! I (like many others here) is only interested in the art girl story being animated!
Eak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 06:42   Link #56
miyagi-sempai
Yagami-kun...suki.

Mm...I've still busy reading the manga (currently at Ch11) and I agree with some of you about the number of characters, and the difficulty in remembering all of them. I myself had to stare at that one scan, the one of the 5 girls with their names below them, for a while before I could memorise them all. I don't think many people would try this, so there are most likely going to be many people who get annoyed with the manga jumping around so often.

In my opinion, the first few chapters should have introduced all the characters as a whole to give people a better idea about how they are all connected. Then once the characters situations have been properly established, the story could focus on each character individually, and at the end show how they all come together. But then again, I'm no mangaka or story teller, so my opinion should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Personally, I'm not really bothered with the jumping around of the manga, since it gives me more reason to reread the chapters, something I never did with a manga before, with the result that I have a deeper understanding of each characters role in the story.

I just get a little annoyed at that one guy, I'm not sure what his name is, but he's got glasses and he rants about how girls should disregard a guys looks and instead focus what's on the inside. I can't stand him, not that I don't like him, but because the things he does is just too embarassing.

And then there's Dobashi Rika. What the hell happened to her skin colour. I mean, in the first chapter her skin was almost pale, but then suddenly in the following chapters, it's like she had a tan that went wrong. I was actually expecting the story to explain the sudden change in her complexion. I really had trouble trying to visualize Rika in colour, but after seeing that Movie Promo, I guess I'm a lot more happier.

About the anime adaptation, I'm actually looking forward to it, but I also agree with some of you that the plot should be rearranged a little to make it more follow-able. I'm happy with the character design in the movie promo, as well as the voice cast. The voices really suit the characters, especially Ayumi...She's so damn cute.

Whoa...I didn't realise I was talking so much...Mm...but I'm really bad at summarising. I guess you guys will just have to suffer...
Old 2009-02-10, 22:24   Link #57
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

So long as the majority of the staff that creates this series is the staff that did Honey and Clover, Honey and Clover II, or Kimikiss, I wouldn't worry too much. They made good manga (in H&C) and subpar manga (Kimikiss) shine with brilliance. I doubt they would screw up a finished manga like this.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 01:56   Link #58
rg4619

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
So long as the majority of the staff that creates this series is the staff that did Honey and Clover, Honey and Clover II, or Kimikiss, I wouldn't worry too much. They made good manga (in H&C) and subpar manga (Kimikiss) shine with brilliance. I doubt they would screw up a finished manga like this.
The lead staff seem fairly fresh. Overall, I don't think that's a bad thing......after all, the industry needs to cultivate up and coming talent, which is partly suppressed by Japanese corporate culture.

However, this also suggests that the producers/sponsors and studio don't expect a lot from the project, which isn't entirely unreasonable (manga run cut short due to lack of popularity?). We'll just have to wait and see how the team handles this show.
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 05:19   Link #59
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I believe the director was involved with storyboarding and direction of some Mushishi and Honey and Clover episodes. That's not too bad.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 00:55   Link #60
Midonin
Last Engage

Shiny new website makeover, if a little heavy on the Flash.

We also have an airdate of 4/11. It's a 4-1-1, so it's obviously something important to know.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen