AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 376 64.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 86 14.65%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 45 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 20 3.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 15 2.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 0.68%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.34%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.34%
1 out of 10 : Painful 31 5.28%
Voters: 587. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-31, 06:39   Link #241
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philippines - The Terrorist Fortress xD
Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
So what's gonna happen to Anya now?
__________________
bkg9990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:40   Link #242
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
hey, don't be so mad.. is just a show, why do you take this so serious? I mean.. most of you hate suzaku and I don't say anything... is just a tv show! nothing more! so don't start a fight with real people just because that.. you are insulting me you know? I don't want to fight, so if you are only gonna insult me, then don't respond.
lol it's ME that starting the fight?
please reread your posts up untill now
they are ALL fanboy posts and bashing at suzaku haters
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:41   Link #243
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Congratulations to 2chan. They managed to get something partially right. Nunnally isn't the Knight of Zero though. Still they did a good job guessing that there would be one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
hey, don't be so mad.. is just a show, why do you take this so serious? I mean.. most of you hate suzaku and I don't say anything... is just a tv show! nothing more! so don't start a fight with real people just because that.. you are insulting me you know? I don't want to fight, so if you are only gonna insult me, then don't respond.
Yeah, that cat is pretty negative. I don't know what his deal is.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:41   Link #244
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
So...bugger all about Monica, Bismarck and the Albion?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:42   Link #245
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Congratulations to 2chan. They managed to get something partially right. Nunnally isn't the Knight of Zero though. Still they did a good job guessing that there would be one. Yeah, that cat is pretty negative. I don't know what his deal is.
you forgot you gave me a fuck off comment?
and it's "her" not "his"
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:43   Link #246
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So...bugger all about Monica, Bismarck and the Albion?
The fight outside of the portal was a red herring. The Albion was a big tease. I never expected the Albion to be absent. It was mentioned in almost every magazine summary. The Guren even launched, but no Albion. I don't see how Suzaku will get it either. (I guess Lloyd and Cecile don't know that Lelouch was Zero and don't know about geass though...)
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:44   Link #247
mega4000
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
you forgot you gave me a fuck off comment?
and it's "her" not "his"
ok, if I said something that did affect you then my apologize.
sorry I don't wanted to fight, because I find unecesari.
I like to laught about some characters for fun, but if it hurts other people then sorry.
could we start again?
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:45   Link #248
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
you forgot you gave me a fuck off comment?
and it's "her" not "his"
I don't remember ever telling anyone on this forum to fuck off. Not exactly a civilized way to conduct a conversation, is it? If I did, I apologize. I must have been having issues in my personal life.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:46   Link #249
mega4000
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I don't remember ever telling anyone on this forum to fuck off. Not exactly a civilized way to conduct a conversation, is it? If I did, I apologize. I must have been having issues in my personal life.
man, don't copy at me -___- xDDD
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:49   Link #250
danny20
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Who said that kallen is talking to lelouch in the preview?
I don't see it I just see lelouch talking to someone.
And you know how previews are always trying to mislead you.
danny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:49   Link #251
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Suzaku was pretty awesome when he was smirking after becoming the Knight of Zero. It looks like he's gotten his swagger back. It's hard to imagine what their plan could be though. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of political stuff happens next episode, there may even be another month time-skip.

Agree with Danny. There will probably be what appears to be a kiss between Lelouch and a random female in the episode 22 extended preview...we all know that will be a fake.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:52   Link #252
mega4000
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Suzaku was pretty awesome when he was smirking after becoming the Knight of Zero. It looks like he's gotten his swagger back. It's hard to imagine what their plan could be though. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of political stuff happens next episode, there may even be another month time-skip.

Agree with Danny. There will probably be what appears to be a kiss between Lelouch and a random female in the episode 22 extended preview...we all know that will be a fake.
man of course! SUZAKU IS DA MAN! BEST CHARACTER PILOT EVER MADE!!!!! AND MY FAVORIT ONE!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE LANCELOT ALBION NO! IT WILL BE MORE POWERFUL THAN SEITEN! THAT'S OBVIUS!
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:53   Link #253
mega4000
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Suzaku was pretty awesome when he was smirking after becoming the Knight of Zero. It looks like he's gotten his swagger back. It's hard to imagine what their plan could be though. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of political stuff happens next episode, there may even be another month time-skip.

Agree with Danny. There will probably be what appears to be a kiss between Lelouch and a random female in the episode 22 extended preview...we all know that will be a fake.
do you have the link for the extended? could you give it to me? please! i was searching for him while ago but I cound't find it!
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:55   Link #254
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
do you have the link for the extended? could you give it to me? please! i was searching for him while ago but I cound't find it!
I wouldn't expect it for around 5-6 more hours.

Hopefully it has a lot of Suzaku wearing his new duds.

I laughing at Gino's role this episode. Tokkan posted the Voice Actor list for the episode earlier in the week...Gino appeared on the list. His vocal contribution? "Lelouch."
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 06:57   Link #255
mega4000
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I wouldn't expect it for around 5-6 more hours.

Hopefully it has a lot of Suzaku wearing his new duds.

I laughing at Gino's role this episode. Tokkan posted the Voice Actor list for the episode earlier in the week...Gino appeared on the list. His vocal contribution? "Lelouch."
I think Gino will die, I don't know why but I've that feeling. I want to see the albion now! actually I was thinking all the time about him but nothings happening. ANYWAY! THIS WAS GREAT! AND NOW WE COULD EXPECT A GREAT INTRO FOR ALBION BETTER THAN THE GULLENS INTRO BECAUSE HE IS ON LELOUCH SIDE NOW!
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 07:06   Link #256
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 25
Was Anya/Marianne about to draw on Suzaku's face using that pen?
Anya:

I think I will wait until the sub is out to give my impression of the episode.

Random observations:

Spoiler for Not to be taken Srsly:


Well, I guess the atmosphere is going to get more fairy tale-like than it used to be.
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 07:07   Link #257
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Except in Geass, the whole 'fairy tale' aspect is plausible because of Geass itself.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 07:08   Link #258
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny20 View Post
Who said that kallen is talking to lelouch in the preview?
I don't see it I just see lelouch talking to someone.
And you know how previews are always trying to mislead you.
Spoiler:


Yeah Lelouch who is walking, talking with a pretty girl with great legs, red hair, band head, and Kuro no Kishidan uniform.
Who the hell could this be !?
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 07:09   Link #259
danny20
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Spoiler:


Yeah Lelouch who is walking, talking with a pretty girl with great legs, red hair, band head, and Kuro no Kishidan uniform.
Who the hell could this be !?
O didn't know that it was lelouch in that suit.
danny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 07:09   Link #260
mega4000
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Lelouch and suzaku are epic!
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.