AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-20, 14:39   Link #10001
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
so consider the facts
lelouch hesitates and yet suzaku doesnt
why would lelouch hesitate then
could it be that he DOESNT want to do it at that point
Uh yeah where IS he hesitating in that conversation?

THat and she STILL doesn't know the plan given what Gino is saying, "leave them to their promise, whatever it is."

I don't think Gino be happy for Suzaku to commit suicide if that was the plan.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:40   Link #10002
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
And you exclaim that it'll keep them alive as if that's Word of God.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:40   Link #10003
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And you exclaim that it'll keep them alive as if that's Word of God.
it would be her goal at least
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:40   Link #10004
equinox822
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
so consider the facts
lelouch hesitates and yet suzaku doesnt
why would lelouch hesitate then
could it be that he DOESNT want to do it at that point
Hesitate doesn't mean not wanting to do something.

It's just doubt, perhaps due to circumstance, necessity and so forth. Lelouch understands that Zero's Requiem comes before anything, hell, he devised the plan. Before he learned of Nunnally's survival, he was as adamant about it as Suzaku, 100% ready to go forward and even die for it.

And now, he seems to have overcome his attachment to Nunnally as well. That doesn't mean he won't hesitate, who wouldn't in a situation like that? Lelouch is certainly more human than Schneizel.

Ultimately, Lelouch will go through with Zero's requiem, of that there is no doubt.
equinox822 is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:41   Link #10005
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Suzaku killing Shirley conspiracy theory wut?
Arrggh, even I thought that was just retarded back then, don't remind me please... <_<
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:41   Link #10006
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I have full confidence that it will, the story needs to come to a conclusion already. One where the dreams of everyone is finally realized even if others don't seem to understand. >_>
ok...
But, I have a feeling that if it does indeed occur, then everyone will understand.. it just means no one seems to understand the means of the plan.. well right now at least..
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:42   Link #10007
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
you know what
screw this debate
we'll continue this after the ep airs tomorrow
for now im going (got work tomorrow)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:45   Link #10008
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
ok...
But, I have a feeling that if it does indeed occur, then everyone will understand.. it just means no one seems to understand the means of the plan.. well right now at least..
Not everyone, they'll understand that the results are and maybe they can be one of the few who at least know the truth. Regardless, this is goodbye from my perspective as Lelouch and Suzaku head off to fulfill their des-I mean objective. Geez, almost went Star Wars there for a second
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:48   Link #10009
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Your analysis on everything(not just what I quoted) was superb. Anyway, I'm really starting to think Suzaku is dangerous. I've been thinking that since seeing the last episode. I'm calling it for something to happen, Suzaku could become an enemy again should Lelouch decide to cancel the plan. Even Suzaku's line to CC about destroying all Lelouch's weakness suggests this. And even earlier in one of the previews Lelouch even says that his relationship with Suzaku is tainted and they have to talk with each other in a certain way to get along. Suzaku being adamant about the plan as well as Lelouch believing there are no other options. Fox this is there I could see the major-looming battle between Kallen and Suzaku.

Edit: When I say weakness, I think Suzaku is referring to anything and anyone close to Lelouch's heart. That includes Nunally judging from the previous scene he picked up Lelouch and threw him back while I would be inclined to believe Kallen would also be included.

Code Geass set up like Final Fantasy Tactics would be Epic Win. xd
I will add by saying(while I'm thinking about it) that I would love to see a Death Note game set up like with the GTAIV engine and set up. Imagine the musicals scores playing as you chase higuchi on a highway playing as different characters. wow. heh.

Edit: I also noticed Dann posted on the theories thread again. Wooh. Hey welcome back to the thread. Hope all is well, and all that.
This is the full post yamibakura is quoting if anyone is interested http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=9649
Thanks. I thought those were the interesting points of the conversation. Anya, just by watching them, is able to see that Kallen has feelings for Lelouch, and that Suzaku is the one pushing this promise. It is weird how Suzaku almost seems to be the one in charge when it comes down to things. The way he tossed him around after they realized Nunnally was alive, chiding C.C. for not knowing she was alive, and that private conversation Suzaku and C.C. had. I'm also willing to bet that Euphimia is the driving force for Suzaku in this plan.

When Lelouch agreed to this plan I don't think he felt like he had anything to live for.

Still, I don't see how Suzaku could be fighting Kallen to stop her from interfering with the plan if she doesn't know there is a plan to be saving him from. Far as she knows this is all Lelouch's idea. Judging from that conversation in the magazine she doesn't realize this until Anya is the one who points it out.
Though right after Anya points out Suzaku's involvement she suddenly notices Kallen's feelings. That could sidetrack the whole revelation. Will Kallen get flustered and deny her feelings, or will she finally admit them?
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:48   Link #10010
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
This is going to sound stupid, but that's why I am sure she wont die...
Sometimes, the death flags are real you know xD

For months I tried to defend her, to explain why I think she will not die. However, I thought that the show will give us some hints that she will survive, but no, instead she got even more death flags. So now I don't want her to die, but if she kicks the bucket I won't be surprised at all.
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:52   Link #10011
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
The hell we are canceling Zero Requiem, if anything this possible conversation simply reinforces it from my opinion that Zero Requiem will and must go on. After all this bull, Lelouch cannot stop for anyone, not Nunnally, and I certainly don't think so of Kallen either. High time she realize just as Gino and Anya have that she is to bear witness, not be a part of it I think. And quit blaming Suzaku for everything already, the hell if he was going to destroy them he would have already done so before this supposed conversation takes place, that they even get to know should speak volumes that the stuff about enemies and weaknesses shouldn't be so misinterpreted as to what he meant and that he is certainly not that far gone anymore then Lelouch is on this... >_>
Personally, I don't know enough about Zero's Requiem to know if I do or don't want it cancelled at this point. Both Lelouch and Suzaku seem to be convinced that it needs to be done, and considering that Lelouch clearly doesn't want a world of nothing (like his parents) or a world ruled by fear (like Schneizel), it seems that the Requiem is an overall good thing.

What bothers me is that Suzaku seems dead set on getting rid of anything in the plans way, regardless (or perhaps even because of) personal attachments. I liked him much better when he was self-diluted (and somewhat hypocritical). Now he seems to be embracing the whole 'ends over means' thing a little TOO closely.

I'm just hoping that he and Lelouch are at least willing to explain what the hell they're doing all this for. I know some people think that the Requiem requires them to look like Grade A DBs, but if their friends get in the way, they could at least tell them and ask them not say anything.
__________________
youngde is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:52   Link #10012
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
The way he tossed him around after they realized Nunnally was alive, chiding C.C. for not knowing she was alive, and that private conversation Suzaku and C.C. had. I'm also willing to bet that Euphimia is the driving force for Suzaku in this plan.
For the record it was Lelouch who yelled at CC about Nunnally's survival.

Quote:
What bothers me is that Suzaku seems dead set on getting rid of anything in the plans way, regardless (or perhaps even because of) personal attachments. I liked him much better when he was self-diluted (and somewhat hypocritical). Now he seems to be embracing the whole 'ends over means' thing a little TOO closely.
Why wouldn't they? They've been wanting to do this for years and now they have a chance to enact it.

They've lost so much that it'd be a waste to just throw the plan away and even Lelouch admit it to CC. This is not for Nunnally but for everyone and those that had died.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:53   Link #10013
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
This is the full post yamibakura is quoting if anyone is interested http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=9649
Thanks. I thought those were the interesting points of the conversation. Anya, just by watching them, is able to see that Kallen has feelings for Lelouch, and that Suzaku is the one pushing this promise. It is weird how Suzaku almost seems to be the one in charge when it comes down to things. The way he tossed him around after they realized Nunnally was alive, chiding C.C. for not knowing she was alive, and that private conversation Suzaku and C.C. had. I'm also willing to bet that Euphimia is the driving force for Suzaku in this plan.

When Lelouch agreed to this plan I don't think he felt like he had anything to live for.

Still, I don't see how Suzaku could be fighting Kallen to stop her from interfering with the plan if she doesn't know there is a plan to be saving him from. Far as she knows this is all Lelouch's idea. Judging from that conversation in the magazine she doesn't realize this until Anya is the one who points it out.
Though right after Anya points out Suzaku's involvement she suddenly notices Kallen's feelings. That could sidetrack the whole revelation. Will Kallen get flustered and deny her feelings, or will she finally admit them?
Oh god, their fine from what I saw. Lelouch came to his own resolution on the matter. Yes Suzaku is focused on the goal, yes he is a big driving force behind it, but that doesn't seem how make him fanatical from what I saw. Honestly, I think everyone is just blowing things way out of proportion. They came about this promise together, he overcame Nunnally on his own, because he realized the necessity and importance of the plan himself more so then whatever Suzaku or even C.C said. Nothing I've seen has demonstrated that Suzaku has lost his mind in regards to this, if anything he and Lelouch seem saner then anyone now in regards to what they have to do >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Personally, I don't know enough about Zero's Requiem to know if I do or don't want it cancelled at this point. Both Lelouch and Suzaku seem to be convinced that it needs to be done, and considering that Lelouch clearly doesn't want a world of nothing (like his parents) or a world ruled by fear (like Schneizel), it seems that the Requiem is an overall good thing.

What bothers me is that Suzaku seems dead set on getting rid of anything in the plans way, regardless (or perhaps even because of) personal attachments. I liked him much better when he was self-diluted (and somewhat hypocritical). Now he seems to be embracing the whole 'ends over means' thing a little TOO closely.

I'm just hoping that he and Lelouch are at least willing to explain what the hell they're doing all this for. I know some people think that the Requiem requires them to look like Grade A DBs, but if their friends get in the way, they could at least tell them and ask them not say anything.
No argument from me on that first point.

Suzaku is fine from what I saw, he's focused but no worst then Lelouch has been from my perspective, he certainly wasn't unaffected by Nunnally either. I do not see where the stigma of Knights Templar should suddenly be placed on him, and his devotion to this cause has been in my view no worse then his devotion to his change from within plan. He hasn't allowed anything to really compromise those decisions until he realized, (rejecting his people, his nation, and his pride as being wrong) how worthless they were in the end after Turn 19. Now he has something more to believe in and in this case he's demonstrated the same conviction as he did before, just with greater clarity and less self-induced naivety.

I don't know, honestly it could go either way, and I'd be fine. They don't need to know the specifics but in this conversation here I think they already have come to understand on a deeper and more meaningful level in regards to how important this promise is, personally anyway >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:53   Link #10014
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Sometimes, the death flags are real you know xD

For months I tried to defend her, to explain why I think she will not die. However, I thought that the show will give us some hints that she will survive, but no, instead she got even more death flags. So now I don't want her to die, but if she kicks the bucket I won't be surprised at all.
*sigh*
It sucks because I just started to love C.C too.. and then I read something yesterday about the opening and how there are spoilers if you look deeply or something like that.. which pissed me off..

oh well, we have to wait and see..
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:59   Link #10015
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
*sigh*
It sucks because I just started to love C.C too.. and then I read something yesterday about the opening and how there are spoilers if you look deeply or something like that.. which pissed me off..

oh well, we have to wait and see..
Damn straight, I'm more anxious to prove that Suzaku has not become more of a jackass now that he's committed to the cause of Zero Requiem, it just allows him greater perspective I think. I still think C.C will be fine, or at least as fine as Lelouch or Suzaku will be in the end... >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 14:59   Link #10016
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
*sigh*
It sucks because I just started to love C.C too.. and then I read something yesterday about the opening and how there are spoilers if you look deeply or something like that.. which pissed me off..

oh well, we have to wait and see..
What are you talking about? The smile in the OP? Yeah, if she smiles before dying, it will be that kind of smile.
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 15:01   Link #10017
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
What are you talking about? The smile in the OP? Yeah, if she smiles before dying, it will be that kind of smile.
Geez, I've read just as many death flags for Lelouch and Suzaku now myself. As far as I can tell those three are now interlinked in their fates, and depending on where they go now I am inclined to think they will go together >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 15:04   Link #10018
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Geez, I've read just as many death flags for Lelouch and Suzaku now myself. As far as I can tell those three are now interlinked in their fates, and depending on where they go now I am inclined to think they will go together >_>
Yeah I can see that, they will have a party named "Zero Requiem" at the SoA before asking the gods to kill them.

Spoiler for .:
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 15:05   Link #10019
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker;1916993[B
]Damn straight,[/B] I'm more anxious to prove that Suzaku has not become more of a jackass now that he's committed to the cause of Zero Requiem, it just allows him greater perspective I think. I still think C.C will be fine, or at least as fine as Lelouch or Suzaku will be in the end... >_>
Damn straight what?
Suzaku is not more of a jackass, you are correct, too many people are making assumptions based on his new determination...IMO.... Ill wait and see what he does next episode.
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 15:07   Link #10020
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Damn straight what?
Suzaku is not more of a jackass you are correct, too many people are making assumptions based on his new determination...IMO
We will wait and see, is what I was agreeing with you on

That's what I think too, geez, a guy can't save the world anymore without getting some hack for it now <_<
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.