AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-24, 02:49   Link #11361
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Perhaps you need to put the Code directly upon the other person to pass it on.....

For what other reason would we be shown the Code in the hands right before he flies to Lelouch?
Yes, that could be interpreted as a clue, but while Charles and Lelouch share the same blood...they have no Geass contract between them, for example. Can you transfer a Code to someone who doesn't have such a contract? I don't know, but I'm curious.
Old 2008-09-24, 02:50   Link #11362
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
Yes, that could be interpreted as a clue, but while Charles and Lelouch share the same blood...they have no Geass contract between them, for example. Can you transfer a Code to someone who doesn't have such a contract? I don't know, but I'm curious.
But then, we could question how Charles could have tried to take C.C.'s Code.
Old 2008-09-24, 02:51   Link #11363
Kusaja

Quote:
But then, we could question how Charles could have tried to take C.C.'s Code.
I also questioned that at the time.

The show can make its own rules, fine, but we should be able to determine or at least learn them.
Old 2008-09-24, 02:53   Link #11364
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
Even back in R1 when they had relatively equal knightmare frames, Suzaku always put Kallen on the defensive.
Care to explain how Kallen constantly getting in his face is "defensive"? Suzaku has always been on the defensive with her, because the Guren is pure offense. I'll outline it.

Stage 11
Kallen rushes him head on, dodging the VARIS shots, melting off the foot attachment when he tries to kick her, melting two of the Slash Harkens and the MVS, then blocking the VARIS shot. All of this is offense, with the necessary blocks thrown in. She just fell off the cliff at the end.

Stage 13-14
Offense again, melts a sword, then retreats under orders.

Stage 17
Doesn't really count. It was 7 on 1.

Stage 24
Here is the only instance where she is on the defensive because of Lancelot's flight capability, and she still attacks him head on. Even got an arm, though it cost her the radiant surge because he had the VARIS.

Turn 6
Defensive again because she can't fly, then nothing but offense once she can fly. Melts another sword and chops off one of the Lancelot's tusks. He has to run to save Nunnally.

Turn 18
Just goes without saying.

In short, no, he does not put her on the defensive. Quite the opposite in fact.
Old 2008-09-24, 02:54   Link #11365
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Btw, wasn't a woman/girl/whatever important to Lulu supposed to die in order for the ZR to proceed? Or do i remember the official descriptions wrong?
NO. That's no spoiler. That's something totally random made up by an a$$hole in 2ch.Ssomeone who ain't familiar with 2ch just went OMG and believed everything found there and brought this over.
Old 2008-09-24, 02:55   Link #11366
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Perhaps you need to put the Code directly upon the other person to pass it on.....

For what other reason would we be shown the Code in the hands right before he flies to Lelouch?
Urgh, I just have in my mind you have to kiss to transfer the code
Lelouch: UWAHHH!!~~ WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU OLD PERVERT??
Charles: What else? I'm transferring my code to you

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
Old 2008-09-24, 02:56   Link #11367
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
In short, no, he does not put her on the defensive. Quite the opposite in fact.
But arguably, Suzaku almost never went on the offensive. He was more of a backup who came to the rescue, hence why Kallen was on the offensive.
Old 2008-09-24, 02:59   Link #11368
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
But arguably, Suzaku almost never went on the offensive. He was more of a backup who came to the rescue, hence why Kallen was on the offensive.
Fair enough, but still, as with Stage 24, he was full offense and Kallen was still trying to meet him head on. Only when he's had superior mobility has she ever been on the defensive with him. On equal terms, he's always being pushed back.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:02   Link #11369
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Fair enough, but still, as with Stage 24, he was full offense and Kallen was still trying to meet him head on. Only when he's had superior mobility has she ever been on the defensive with him. On equal terms, he's always being pushed back.
Well, we'll know now that they're BOTH on the offensive and on (arguably) equal terms.

May the battle of the century begin!

PS: I'm one to say that Kallen's frustration at Lelouch is equal to Suzaku's Geass + Will.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:05   Link #11370
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
PS: I'm one to say that Kallen's frustration at Lelouch is equal to Suzaku's Geass + Will.
And I'm one to wholeheartedly agree. Raging Kallen will meet the boost that "live" Suzaku gets.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:07   Link #11371
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Quote:
I wonder... maybe that's the point of them constantly shoving RAGE-Kallen in our faces for the past couple eps now, and not to make her look stupid and/or make everyone hate her. Unfortunately, most people aren't very forgiving about rage mode.

Regardless, yes, Kallen vs. Suzaku is going to be epic. Then I'm going to buy the future Albion and SEITEN models and create a diorama commemorating it!
Old 2008-09-24, 03:09   Link #11372
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
And I'm one to wholeheartedly agree. Raging Kallen will meet the boost that "live" Suzaku gets.
It's not just pure rage.

It's the combination of the twisted type of love/hate that Suzaku had for Lelouch by the end of R1 and fueled by love/betrayal, and anger at the lack of a concrete, *unique* role in the world of Lelouch (where both Suzaku and C.C. has a place as the sword and the shield).

It may seen idiocy to most people, but given Kallen's complex origins and developments (DAMN TANIGUCHI FOR LEAVING OUT THE STORY OF KALLEN'S CHILDHOOD!), one has to respect her frustration. I hope she wins, and gets the answer to her question: "What am I to you, Lelouch?"
Old 2008-09-24, 03:09   Link #11373
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

Haha, i would actually say that Kallen has an advantage. XD

But srsly, their faces when they were ready to face each other were like "kick-ass time totally." It is really gonna be epic.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:09   Link #11374
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Well, we'll know now that they're BOTH on the offensive and on (arguably) equal terms.

May the battle of the century begin!

The power of love will always win
Anyways, Orange vs Anya is still unresolved, and it might have an influence on the whole ending

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
Old 2008-09-24, 03:12   Link #11375
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Anyways, Orange vs Anya is still unresolved, and it might have an influence on the whole ending
Another important battle. Both people have had their lives affected by the existence of Marianne: One by trying to be loyal, the other by being taken over.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:12   Link #11376
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
The power of love will always win
Yes, concerning the de-geasser. Hopefully it does play some role in the next EP, WITHOUT Mordred joining C.C. in the ocean.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:15   Link #11377
Charred Knight

Even if the Modred is shot down all Anya has to do is Eject, since I don't remember anyone dying after ejecting. Hell Tamaki is the master at ejecting.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:18   Link #11378
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Yes, concerning the de-geasser. Hopefully it does play some role in the next EP, WITHOUT Mordred joining C.C. in the ocean.
At this point i think the whole De-geass concept was just to screw with Shirley. Writers have totally forgotten about it.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:25   Link #11379
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
At this point i think the whole De-geass concept was just to screw with Shirley. Writers have totally forgotten about it.
The only purpose I can see for the thing is for Lelouch to use it on the common soldiers he brainwashed. Of course that would just cause them to try to kill him, so I can see no purpose for Jeremiah.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:29   Link #11380
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Let's place our bets~
Who will be fished aboard by C.C. in Turn 25?
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers