AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-24, 11:54   Link #11521
prototype_sky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Most of the stars on this show is guilty of something so
a fair result would be either everyone suffers(Judging by the last 2 episodes very unlikely), everyone happy or everyone draws in some win lose scenario.
prototype_sky is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 11:55   Link #11522
scifijimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: desert of Alabasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Then Code Geass has become the typical Moses leading his people to the promise land from them to enjoy but himself. I guess the next sound CD Drama that only has Suzaku, C.C., and Lelouch ending is true afterall. When I got into Code Geass I wasn't expecting this sort of ending. Makes me wish I had never watch this series at all because it's practically watching a tragedy over and over again.

For one thing, what was the use of the writers saying that Milly is in love with Lelouch but never having her resolve her feelings with him? This would not be a satisfying ending for me at all. It seems to me that this series is all too predictable, like Gundam.
Well at least they will most likely come out alive. Moses died fully and truly upon reaching the promised land.
scifijimmy is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 11:59   Link #11523
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Milly's love story was concluded in R2 episode 12, it might not be the ending you want but hey, at leatst they finished it semi-decently.
Vito is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:04   Link #11524
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brittania
Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
It's call one sided-love or unrequited love. I mean I loved a person deeply for a long time before but I never really tell that person. Not everyone gets their love in return or has the chance to tell them. I guess that is what this show is also trying to imply. This show is about irony in the first place.
__________________

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Avatar [c] Robotfetish
Deliberation is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:07   Link #11525
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
I don't think Lelouch intends to die, or seal himself in C's world. Even now the world is still not perfect and needs shaping, it wouldn't make sense for him, Suzaku and C.C to just disappear after the final battle. If their objective is to die for the world then why not let Schneizel commit suicide by blowing up Damocles with Lelouch and Suzaku nearby? Why geas Scneizel into serving Zero?
The final act will be a big twist I'm sure, and since we don't know what ZR entails I think any assumptions made now might be dead wrong.
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:10   Link #11526
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I don't think Lelouch intends to die, or seal himself in C's world. Even now the world is still not perfect and needs shaping, it wouldn't make sense for him, Suzaku and C.C to just disappear after the final battle. If their objective is to die for the world then why not let Schneizel commit suicide by blowing up Damocles with Lelouch and Suzaku nearby? Why geas Scneizel into serving Zero?
The final act will be a big twist I'm sure, and since we don't know what ZR entails I think any assumptions made now might be dead wrong.
I think he Geassed Schneizel to continue on FOR him after all is said and done. Lelouch is the "enemy" of the world now. His path is set. He can't stay around much longer. We shall see though.
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:11   Link #11527
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Behind you!
Send a message via MSN to Airi Send a message via Skype™ to Airi
Guys...I was wondering....

Kallen has not said her gum line yet.
If she is going to say it to Lelouch... Does it mean she will get past Suzaku? Does it mean she will defeat him???
Airi is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:11   Link #11528
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I think he Geassed Schneizel to continue on FOR him after all is said and done. Lelouch is the "enemy" of the world now. His path is set. He can't stay around much longer. We shall see though.
Well, on the actual stage maybe, not like he can't observe from the shadows or something if he makes it out of this alive
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:15   Link #11529
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Guys...I was wondering....

Kallen has not said her gum line yet.
If she is going to say it to Lelouch... Does it mean she will get past Suzaku? Does it mean she will defeat him???
You haven't realized it till now?

Yeah, this is the most likely possibility... But that doesn't mean that he will inevitably die.
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:22   Link #11530
darthfury78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Guys...I was wondering....

Kallen has not said her gum line yet.
If she is going to say it to Lelouch... Does it mean she will get past Suzaku? Does it mean she will defeat him???
She'll say her gum line in the last episode. I wish that Milly had a gum line as well.

The only thing that I have seen is this:


Millay: Hmm... perhaps it's my duty to watch after Lelouch right till the end.


Also, there hasn't been anything from the japaness publications of Code Geass. It might happen after the last episode is aired. They don't want to spoil the surprise.
darthfury78 is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:24   Link #11531
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
She'll say her gum line in the last episode. I wish that Milly had a gum line as well.

The only thing that I have seen is this:


Millay: Hmm... perhaps it's my duty to watch after Lelouch right till the end.


Also, there hasn't been anything from the japaness publications of Code Geass. It might happen after the last episode is aired. They don't want to spoil the surprise.
This, is not a gum line, but comes with some lines which were made up by the editors of animage ^^
Narona is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:25   Link #11532
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
She'll say her gum line in the last episode. I wish that Milly had a gum line as well.

The only thing that I have seen is this:


Millay: Hmm... perhaps it's my duty to watch after Lelouch right till the end.


Also, there hasn't been anything from the japaness publications of Code Geass. It might happen after the last episode is aired. They don't want to spoil the surprise.
That tells you something right there about how much you've received for your faith in her character... she just isn't all that important in the end... >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
This, is not a gum line, but comes with some lines which were made up by the editors of animage ^^
The hell they are, I tried to quote those same lines at one point and got debunked for it <_<
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:28   Link #11533
Theron
Professional Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Guys...I was wondering....

Kallen has not said her gum line yet.
If she is going to say it to Lelouch... Does it mean she will get past Suzaku? Does it mean she will defeat him???
Pfff.. I think Haxzaku will trash Seiten trashing Albion in the process. And than takes Kallen prisoner. Again.
__________________

Join the clubs! Yeah, I don't have anything smarter to say. -_-' T_T
«You know what I'd do. I mean, if I had my goddamn choice? ...»
Theron is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:31   Link #11534
darthfury78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I think that it is better for me to stop speculating until the last episode is shown. Take care everyone. It was fun. If Milly x Lelouch doesn't happen, I won't be posting on this forum again.
darthfury78 is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:33   Link #11535
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I think that it is better for me to stop speculating until the last episode is shown. Take care everyone. It was fun. If Milly x Lelouch doesn't happen, I won't be posting on this forum again.
Can't say I'll miss you when you go, denial is just not good for the mind darth >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:39   Link #11536
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I think that it is better for me to stop speculating until the last episode is shown. Take care everyone. It was fun. If Milly x Lelouch doesn't happen, I won't be posting on this forum again.
Oh, how dearly am I reminded of the time you said the EXACT same thing months ago. And came back days later.

Ever heard of a thing called FAN FICTION? Write MillyxLelouch there, for Christ's sake. What is it that you had against Shirley, Kallen and C.C.? That one was a 'side character'? That it would be 'too obvious' that Lelouch would end up with C.C. or Kallen, and instead you focus on a cosplay-adoring ditz who 'knows Lelouch inside out'?

You clearly didn't spend the last 24 (25, really, with a delay) weeks watching the same R2 as I did.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:46   Link #11537
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Guys...I was wondering....

Kallen has not said her gum line yet.
If she is going to say it to Lelouch... Does it mean she will get past Suzaku? Does it mean she will defeat him???
yes
but neither one dies
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:47   Link #11538
Discerptor
ANIUE!111
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I think that it is better for me to stop speculating until the last episode is shown. Take care everyone. It was fun. If Milly x Lelouch doesn't happen, I won't be posting on this forum again.
Am I having déjà vu?
Discerptor is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:47   Link #11539
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Age: 35
I just don't want the immortal Lelouch and C.C. ending. Not because I'm anti-CluClu, it's just that if CluClu does happen, I want them to be mortal and somehow seal Geass in the end. I mean, the show regularly announces that it's an evil power and those who have it are destined to be alone, so it seems to me that if Lelouch is to be with anyone, they need to get rid of the evil power. Plus, it gives the series closure.

I also don't see why they have to die OR go into the world of C. Lelouch has been hiding his ID for 7 years and C.C. has been on the run for, what, 600. It's not like they couldn't blend in and disappear.
__________________
youngde is offline  
Old 2008-09-24, 12:50   Link #11540
scifijimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: desert of Alabasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I just don't want the immortal Lelouch and C.C. ending. Not because I'm anti-CluClu, it's just that if CluClu does happen, I want them to be mortal and somehow seal Geass in the end. I mean, the show regularly announces that it's an evil power and those who have it are destined to be alone, so it seems to me that if Lelouch is to be with anyone, they need to get rid of the evil power. Plus, it gives the series closure.

I also don't see why they have to die OR go into the world of C. Lelouch has been hiding his ID for 7 years and C.C. has been on the run for, what, 600. It's not like they couldn't blend in and disappear.
Not to mention immortality SUCKS BIG TIME. I mean eventually lelouch would seek death like C.C. even if they had a relationship. It's that bad in my book.
scifijimmy is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.