AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-27, 17:12   Link #12361
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I would think that Suzaku is the second most important character his the Gary to Lelouch's Ace.
I did not state Suzaku's importance in the show, I did however dispute the statetement that the show is about "Lelouch and Suzaku", which implies that Suzaku is as important as Lelouch and greatly downplays other characters in the show.
Vito is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:12   Link #12362
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Actually no, the show (as the title suggests) has been about Lelouch. While Suzaku's role has been important, you're doing exactly the same thing you accuse others of, overblowing the importance of a character.
No he didn't Suzaku role may not be as important as Lelouch "the main character" but its pretty damn important compared to Kallen's diminished role since he was always a foil in his plans throughout the first season and their opposing views were always the highlight, C.C. as well since her actions as a whole moved Lelouch forward towards his destination in the final Turn. Kallen serves as the only normal person to be caught up in the plot and life not effected solely on geass.
Amaterasu Gate is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:13   Link #12363
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
And again i don't see how Kallen could beat Suzaku. Suzaku win against Bismarck and his geass because of his geass. And because of his geass, i don't see Suzaku lose against Kallen. Futhermore, Kallen never win against Suzaku in the whole serie. I don't see why it will happen now >_> Anyway, we will be fixed tomorow
__________________
Kusa-San is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:16   Link #12364
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Actually no, the show (as the title suggests) has been about Lelouch. While Suzaku's role has been important, you're doing exactly the same thing you accuse others of, overblowing the importance of a character.
I'm not going to argue about this anymore. Pretty soon we will be proven right or wrong when the episode airs. If Suzaku is not that important he'll have a shitty death and Kallen will emerge victorious.
Revolutionist is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:18   Link #12365
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I'm not going to argue about this anymore. Pretty soon we will be proven right or wrong when the episode airs. If Suzaku is not that important he'll have a shitty death and Kallen will emerge victorious.
Which I can see the majority of everyone here are eager to see sadly
Amaterasu Gate is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:20   Link #12366
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I'm not going to argue about this anymore. Pretty soon we will be proven right or wrong when the episode airs. If Suzaku is not that important he'll have a shitty death and Kallen will emerge victorious.
No one said that he is not that important. Just compared to Lulu, Lulu is the main chara thus the most important//more important than him.
Compared to Kallen though, Suzaku wins hands down, but that does not mean that a possible victory of Guren over Lancelot is like out of the table.
incorrupts is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:21   Link #12367
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
What? Bismark kept up with Geass, it wasn't until Suzaku turned on god mode hax that Bismark was unable to keep up. It's safe to assume that since Kallen doesn't have a live geass command to take advatange of, that she would not be able to defeat Bismark even with the Guren SEITEN because he would make up for the difference in Machine potential by predicting the future. Let's not forgot that She doesn't posses any weapons that could stop a blow from Excalibur.
Not what I meant. He had to turn on Geass to keep up initially, then steroid Geass came in and he was fucked. Amaterasu is arguing that he somehow wouldn't even need Geass against Kallen, which is nonsense. As for Excalibur, if Suzaku's swords can cut through it, her knife and radiation hand could match it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
How is that BS your trying to assume not even the most skilled pilot in the series is no match against Kallen, now that's BS.
Haven't said anything of the sort. You're the one trying to make Suzaku out as a god of some sort, when he has never been better than Kallen (and vice-versa) without the advantage of flight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatenshu View Post
i agree with the wide range but for the wings,i am shure it is her MSV knife
watch it slowly,you will se that the guren turn 360 degree
I disagree, but watch 18 again. She raises the wing and chops off his leg. The knife is in the opposite hand.
__________________
morbosfist is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:25   Link #12368
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
why are you people forgetting the most importent fact about ZERO R
the fact that we the viewers have no idea what it is
since suzaku and lelouch are the ones behind it and know what its about they will not be talking about it among themselves, or talking about what led them to this promise

hence you need a third character who is not in on the plan to whom lelouch can explain the plan (as well as other details such as how he and suzaku went from being mortal enemies to accomplices in such a short time,what exactly their promise intales, and why lelouch made it a point to intentionally keep kallen out of the loop when she would have made a priceless ally rather then a dangerus enemy)

since (we assume) the ZERO R is intended to make the world a better place by having lelouch look like the devil its very likely that ZERO R depends on no one knowing what really happend (at least not the public)
so you need another character who serves as miss exposition

the only real scenario that i can see where suzaku dies is if he gets the upper hand and is about to kill kallen when gino steps in and takes the finishing blow himself (at which point, like it or not, suzaku is a dead man by fiction law)
and i dont really see that as likely
suzaku doesnt have to die inorder for kallen to get past him and get to lelouch
but he cant win either becouse that means he is able to stop kallen from getting to lelouch
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:27   Link #12369
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Or, blade, Lelouch could be talking with Kallen (even though he's dealing with Nunnally, but it's possible) in the middle of the SEITEN vs. Albion duel, and she says her line there. She doesn't HAVE to get to Lelouch to say it.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:27   Link #12370
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Haven't said anything of the sort. You're the one trying to make Suzaku out as a god of some sort, when he has never been better than Kallen (and vice-versa) without the advantage of flight.
Wrong genius, I never mentioned Suzaku's piloting abilities once its been about Bismarck guess you weren't paying attention, also it seems you believe Kallen to be this unbeatable goddess cause everyone conversation has been about Kallen's winning against all odds regardless of the situation, please.
Amaterasu Gate is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:27   Link #12371
Eliarine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
hence you need a third character who is not in on the plan to whom lelouch can explain the plan (as well as other details such as how he and suzaku went from being mortal enemies to accomplices in such a short time
Shirley. Lelouch said that in the preview for 22 IIRC.
Eliarine is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:28   Link #12372
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Or, blade, Lelouch could be talking with Kallen (even though he's dealing with Nunnally, but it's possible) in the middle of the SEITEN vs. Albion duel, and she says her line there. She doesn't HAVE to get to Lelouch to say it.
this seems like a rather long talk for something that happens in mid battle
its more likely that this talk happens after the fight ends (one way or the other)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:28   Link #12373
Charred Knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Or, blade, Lelouch could be talking with Kallen (even though he's dealing with Nunnally, but it's possible) in the middle of the SEITEN vs. Albion duel, and she says her line there. She doesn't HAVE to get to Lelouch to say it.
and I am assuming Suzaku is doing what in the conversation?

Eating the lunch he brought?
Charred Knight is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:29   Link #12374
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
why are you people forgetting the most importent fact about ZERO R
the fact that we the viewers have no idea what it is
since suzaku and lelouch are the ones behind it and know what its about they will not be talking about it among themselves, or talking about what led them to this promise

hence you need a third character who is not in on the plan to whom lelouch can explain the plan (as well as other details such as how he and suzaku went from being mortal enemies to accomplices in such a short time,what exactly their promise intales, and why lelouch made it a point to intentionally keep kallen out of the loop when she would have made a priceless ally rather then a dangerus enemy)

since (we assume) the ZERO R is intended to make the world a better place by having lelouch look like the devil its very likely that ZERO R depends on no one knowing what really happend (at least not the public)
so you need another character who serves as miss exposition

the only real scenario that i can see where suzaku dies is if he gets the upper hand and is about to kill kallen when gino steps in and takes the finishing blow himself (at which point, like it or not, suzaku is a dead man by fiction law)
and i dont really see that as likely
suzaku doesnt have to die inorder for kallen to get past him and get to lelouch
but he cant win either becouse that means he is able to stop kallen from getting to lelouch
And there you go again with the he can't win but he can die crap I've seen posted all over the board, if your incline to believe Kallen has to live to say of damn line to whoever then so be it.
Amaterasu Gate is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:31   Link #12375
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
and I am assuming Suzaku is doing what in the conversation?

Eating the lunch he brought?
Or simply letting Lelouch do his thing?
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:31   Link #12376
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Shirley. Lelouch said that in the preview for 22 IIRC.
Hey states that even though he thought that Suzaku would never join. forgive him for what he's done he remembered that Shirley's words for forgiveness stood by him and the her and Euphie never stated that Lelouch was Zero regardless of their fates.
Amaterasu Gate is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:33   Link #12377
Charred Knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Or simply letting Lelouch do his thing?
Why would Suzaku do that?

If Kallen wins she can stop Zero Requiem, in Suzaku eyes it would be best for Kallen to die.
Charred Knight is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:33   Link #12378
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
And there you go again with the he can't win but he can die crap I've seen posted all over the board, if your incline to believe Kallen has to live to say of damn line to whoever then so be it.
dude
he cant be allowed to keep her from getting to lelouch (since we know they do talk at some point during the ep)
i didnt say he cant end in a draw
or that they could be interupted (kallen being interupted in the middle of something importent is kind of a running gag)
hell even Dream_Traveller theroy could happen (i find it unlikely)
but he cant score a total victory since he'll be able to keep her from lelouch (which we know he doesnt, since she gets to him)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:35   Link #12379
attobyte
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Suzaku's victory doesn't mean Kallen's death (although I think it will be the case). After all how many times Suzaku defeated KMFs without killing it's pilots ? Also since he didn't kill anyone at ep. 24 it may just be a tip.
attobyte is offline  
Old 2008-09-27, 17:36   Link #12380
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
I've found leaked information about episode 25

Spoiler:
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.