AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-09-04, 14:07   Link #21
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Claws

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, a headless body of Arivama fell on the floor. Kira sealed back his zanpakutou and said, “Farewell, a sky warrior. And I don’t want you to forgive me.”

* The scene changes to Shuuhei who was looking exhausted. Findor taunted him if that’s all a lieutenant could do. Shuuhei hit back if Findor wanted to say he is not strong as of a lieutenant level.

* “Exacta! As I expected from a lieutenant! If I’m not mistaken then that’s exactly what I mean!”. “Don’t call me lieutenant! I told you my name is Hisagi Shuuhei.” Then Findor mockingly apologized to Hisagi for being rude (since only Hisagi has introduced himself) then introduced himself as Barrrangan’s fraccion, Findor Garious. The he said the release command, “Crave the water’s surface.”

* Fendor released form still looked like human only his right part is covered by shield. His right arm has turned in a big crab’s claw as tall him while the left arm looked the same as the right one except only smaller. Findor called it PinsaGuda while Shuuhei just calmly looking at him and said, “So this is Arrancar’s resurreccion (the release).” Findor complimented that Shuuhei has done some research.

* “If you think only you arrancars has done some research on us then you’re mistaken.” Said Shuuhei. “I never think so.” Smile Findor.Then Findor disappeared so did Shuuhei, that same moment where Shuuhei was standing was cut into two pieces. Findor complimented him for be able to follow sonido’s speed. So Shuuhei snapped back at him for keep saying ‘exacta’.

* “To live is a never-ending hard work. Only those with most correct answers will survive. So no matter who is it would have wanted to gain most correct answers, isn’t that so? So you’d be the one who give the correct answer?” Then Shuuhei used his left hand to pick out the ornamental chain from his right arm and threw it to Findor. It exploded and he used the moment Firdor still confused to use Hadou #62 Heapporunkan and so many small lighted-pipes attacked Findor and locked him against the wall.

* While Shuuhei was coming to finish him off, Findor pointed his right claw and the stream of water came out. Shuuhei managed to dodge but he then saw how it actually able to cut the steel tank. Shuuhei was stunned but then Findor used this chance to attack more. Just when Shuuhei is about to get hit, he released his shikai, “Harvest, Kazeshini.”

Quote:
NOTES : The kidou Shuuhei used in this chapter is the one he used in the Diamond Dust Rebellion movie (he used it against Histsugaya). The one that people used to argued it was his shikai.His shikai is too hard to describe but it is a double weapons that connected by the chain.
Credits : Annie
Old 2008-09-04, 14:50   Link #22
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
So, Kira really did cut off that guy's head? That's pretty awesome.
Old 2008-09-04, 15:20   Link #23
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
So, Kira really did cut off that guy's head? That's pretty awesome.
He did? That's like, SOOOOOOOOOO hardcore!!!

KIRA OWNS!!!

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 21:06   Link #24
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
yay the guy guy did get beheaded, i like how quick these battles are going but it makes me feel kinda bad for the bad guys, but knowing aizen all of this will propably have been a whole diversion, and blah blah blah

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 22:42   Link #25
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Funny, now the yaoi fanartists are going to change the role of kira from a uke to a seme :3 (or the other way round, i swear i don't know xD)

So hisagi's fight will be over half time into the next chapter... and ikkaku's fight will stat again. Ikkaku... somehow i get the feeling he won't release his bankai at all, but then again kubo hasn't been making much attempt to make plot twists, so... lets see.

Last edited by Scep; 2008-09-04 at 23:13.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 23:01   Link #26
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Funny, now the yaoi fanartists are going to change the role of kira from a uke to a seme :3 (or the other way round, i swear i don't know xD) Its interesting when both erm, ****** (censored word) do the same character fighting, and one character manages to become awesome in 19 pages, and the other character is still awful. Oh well, IMO anyway.
True Kira's 'manly' homicidal transformation was due to the fact , Arivama made fun of Gin leaving Kira . Love hurts [ ] .So we can safely conclude Kira's Uke ------> Seme transfomation is like Bruce Banner and Hulk .

EDIT : Just remembered Kira going homocidal isnt new, he has done that before in SS . Remember Momo bad mouthing Gin : )

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-09-04 at 23:20.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 01:14   Link #27
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
yay the guy guy did get beheaded, i like how quick these battles are going but it makes me feel kinda bad for the bad guys, but knowing aizen all of this will propably have been a whole diversion, and blah blah blah
I am really, really, REALLY hoping that it doesn't end up as; "*shock* the vizards arrived and they are on Aizen's side!"... cause seriously, putting aside my feelings for the vizards, Azien's flawless Xanatose roulettes are getting on my nerves... Even Xanatose didn't have flawless of success with his evil plans
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 01:58   Link #28
Fran~
floating away...

That's kira for you!!... nice to see a character like him, low profile, underrated but he CAN do the job...

But, im so tired about these fights... they're worst than the fillers!!!...

the outcomes are so predictible, Shinigamis will win...

I want to see ichigo vs. ulquiorra's fight.
Old 2008-09-05, 02:41   Link #29
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Remember Momo bad mouthing Gin : )
Except it was more like Momo trying to stab Gin in the throat than badmouthing him and Kira jumped in partly out duty and partly so Momo wouldn't get insta-killed
Still, Kira did look a bit badass in that scene (and total wus during Gin vs Hitsugaya )
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 02:54   Link #30
Defiance
The Founder

Greatest Anime / Manga - Onepiece
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 02:55   Link #31
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

o_O

oo........ nice find.

edit: oh. It's out -_-

ps: though.... you're not supposed to post whole manga pages though.
Old 2008-09-05, 03:27   Link #32
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

i think, its looks like crap (well ok, not crap, but not great) and Kubo has made a mistake. I'm pretty sure you can consider that as a double zan. However, only 2 double zans was said to exist, Kyoraku's and Ukitake's. Kazeshini is obviously not Shunsui's or Jyuushiro's zanpaktou.
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 03:39   Link #33
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Interesting, the bands he wears on his arms are explosives. Kazeshini can be said to not be a double zanpakuto because of the chain. A little stretching it, but he hasn't made a plothole in this sense. I think it dosen't look particularly awesome, but then again, ill give kubo a break, its not like shuuhei is a main character or anything. Now if he gives ULQUIORRA a crappy release, i'm nuking SJ.

*don't quote me on that.
Old 2008-09-05, 03:55   Link #34
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Why?
Didn't Rukia explain to Ichigo in the beginning, that a Shinigami should always aim for the hollow's head?
So he just made it straight out of the textbook.
Yeah I remember that. But a lot of people were doubting that Kira would actually kill him. So, it's awesome to see that Kira can kill without hesitation. He talks the talk and walks the walk.

I like Hisagi's zanpakuto. I guess if you want to get technical you could almost say that Shunsui's is the only true two sword zan though, since Ukitake's and Hisagi's both connect to each other by some sort of chain.
Old 2008-09-05, 04:22   Link #35
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
who else thinks Findor's the most annoying of Barragan's fraccion? Exacta my *** Mr-Krabs-release-design is also meh

Quote:
I like Hisagi's zanpakuto. I guess if you want to get technical you could almost say that Shunsui's is the only true two sword zan though, since Ukitake's and Hisagi's both connect to each other by some sort of chain.
+ Shunsui's still a sword pair when sealed -> winner in terms of keepin it real
Old 2008-09-05, 04:41   Link #36
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
since Ukitake's and Hisagi's both connect to each other by some sort of chain.
Oh yeah good point. I know why! -- Yama-jii is a senile old freak, so he remembered the wrong thing
Old 2008-09-05, 04:49   Link #37
Casshern

Not bad but nothing special tbh... Renji still has the best looking shikai imo.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 04:53   Link #38
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
maybe Yamamoto didn't knew Hisagi's release yet ? =D
Ryuuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 05:02   Link #39
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Not to turn this into a zanpakuto discussion thread, but i agree that renji's shikai was good, albeit not original. I think the best looking shikai is byakuya's, not only because of its originality, but because of how pretty it is (gotta give props to the anime team for this bit of artitic liberty, it turned out very well). Hitsugaya gets the most impressive shikai tho imo. Hisagi's dosent get any awards =S Unless its effect is very good (which i doubt so, personally)
Old 2008-09-05, 05:56   Link #40
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
hrm.. nothing special, but its nice to see Hisagi's zanpaktou finally released though. I've always been curious as to what its like. Its pretty cool, I like the design.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga