AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-09-05, 07:11   Link #41
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

as imaginated, it's a double kusarigama like Axl Low.....but with bigger kamas with double reverse blades....LOL
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 07:45   Link #42
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I wonder what kind of power it'll show. But I think I preferred Kensei's Zanpakuto better as it was more simple in design.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 08:28   Link #43
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
it'll probably have wind powers,

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:22   Link #44
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedan View Post
I wonder what kind of power it'll show. But I think I preferred Kensei's Zanpakuto better as it was more simple in design.
Kensei's Zanpaktou doesn't change shape when released... it's one of the motion type releases like Tousen's
so there is no other form, only a motion, an explosion sort of thing =o
Ryuuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:33   Link #45
iamthatguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
Kensei's Zanpaktou doesn't change shape when released... it's one of the motion type releases like Tousen's
so there is no other form, only a motion, an explosion sort of thing =o
Doesn't it turns into a pocket knife when he was fighting of Hollow Ichigo?
iamthatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:51   Link #46
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
it'll probably have wind powers,
Pray they don't start spinning like pin-wheels
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 11:47   Link #47
Langus
Optimus Prime

The only cool thing about that chapter was bird guy's head getting cut off... More of that please
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 12:39   Link #48
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Actually my friend told me something pretty interesting today (don't blame me for being slow ). Chapter 322 page 2, with coolhorn in his underwear after being defeated... There's something i don't know if you guys realized....

Spoiler for did you realize?:
Old 2008-09-05, 12:54   Link #49
Langus
Optimus Prime

You wanna elaborate? Because I just don't see it...
Old 2008-09-05, 13:57   Link #50
EfrainMan
Scourge of the Seven Seas

I think he means the lack of any hollow hole anywhere on his visible body...with the only parts hidden by clothes being the under the speedo...*shudder*
Old 2008-09-05, 14:08   Link #51
X207
Gamyūsa

sweet, so kira does have the guts to slit an enemie''s throat . one more kill and then we can get back to the other fraccion and espada that tagged along.
Old 2008-09-05, 18:52   Link #52
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Regarding twin swords thing most like Yamaji is wrong . But there could be a small possibility each of the zanpakutos may have separate powers ( resp. Uki Shun) More so in the case of Kyo as he had two zanpakutos to begin with .
Old 2008-09-05, 23:26   Link #53
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Odd, wasn't it commented by the old man that Shunsui and Ukitake the only ones in SS that thier weapons are in pairs?
This is exactly what I came in here to say. Kubo has forgotten about Shunsui and Ukitake being the only ones with double weapons. Shame on you.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 00:09   Link #54
Langus
Optimus Prime

Well, in his defense Shunsui and Ukitake have two separate swords each. They aren't joined by anything. Hisagi's sickles if you wanna call them that are joined by a chain, thus technically they aren't a pair of swords, they are one joined weapon.
Old 2008-09-06, 00:12   Link #55
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

isnt ukitakes zanpakuto joined by a chord with those tassel things on it
Old 2008-09-06, 00:14   Link #56
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Well, in his defense Shunsui and Ukitake have two separate swords each. They aren't joined by anything. Hisagi's sickles if you wanna call them that are joined by a chain, thus technically they aren't a pair of swords, they are one joined weapon.
Nope, thats what i thought originally as well, but if you check the chapter, ukitake's shikai is shown that it is joined by a string with some strange talismans on it.

Now the only defence for yamomoto remaining is one that i read in another forum. Apparently what yama said specifically mentioned 'swords'. Well in that case, maybe he's still right. But whatever, i prefer to think he's a senile old freak

edit: Ah, late XD
Old 2008-09-06, 00:23   Link #57
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

When i looked back ukitake doesnt have two zanpakuto's before his shikai its originally just one like hisagi's then splits into two
Old 2008-09-06, 00:25   Link #58
Lelite

(I told myself I'd come back after Grimmjow shows up again (...Rules of shounen series says he will). Well then, here goes nothing).

I don't think Kubo's forgotten. Ukitake and Shunsui ARE the only ones with double swords - because they've got two clearly distinct swords - maybe connected by some chain-thing, but two weapons that are meant to be separate, and might even have varying abilities.

Shuuhei's weapon is MEANT to be a weapon with two sharp and pointy pieces. And they're probably supposed to be used in unison.

I'm also somewhat questioning people's complaints about "originality" of the weapon. Firstly, how many weapons did Kubo design/is designing? A lot. At one point, one's imaginations runs somewhat thin. And with the exception of a few, Bleach was never one for original/cool-looking weapons. The main character wields an over-sized kitchen knife wrapped in gauze, for god's sake. How cool is that? (Not to mention that other fuku that runs around with a down-sized version of Renji's shikai). I think Hisagi's weapon is one of the better ones, personally. Although we'll wait and see it's actual abilities.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, actually. It sets a stage for the vaizard to come in (the whole Kensei-Shuuhei thing). Not to mention I've got a small aversion for the man with the 69 tattoo on his face.
Lelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 00:58   Link #59
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelite View Post
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, actually. It sets a stage for the vaizard to come in (the whole Kensei-Shuuhei thing). Not to mention I've got a small aversion for the man with the 69 tattoo on his face.
Personally, i hope not. Don't enter the vaizards in such a minor fight Give them some epic entrance, like saving the captains and all that.
Old 2008-09-06, 01:16   Link #60
Lelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Personally, i hope not. Don't enter the vaizards in such a minor fight Give them some epic entrance, like saving the captains and all that.
Sure, whatever. As long as it stays in phony K-town, I'm good.

After all these months in HM, I'm kinda tired of it.

Although I don't see why they'd come in all at once. Kensei's fine to fly in on his own. But, whatever, grand entrance or not... I want to see Shuuhei's fight, and then the Vaizard's as well, since we know practically nothing about their fighting capabilites and it should prove to be interesting.

Not too excited about seeing anyone else's fight, though.
Lelite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga