AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 94 58.39%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 25.47%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 6.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 1.86%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 3.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.24%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 3.73%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-06, 07:32   Link #361
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Space-time
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary Send a message via Skype™ to forgottendiary


Still no subs!!~~
__________________
forgottendiary is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 07:41   Link #362
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottendiary View Post


Still no subs!!~~
In a few hours, if the last weeks are any indication. 4-6, more or less.
__________________
magnuskn is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 07:45   Link #363
ippus
An Avid YotStrife shipper
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In a hole
magnuskn: But the cannon can only shoot out after some time. During that period it was the SMS that held back everything while the military troops ended up blasted into smithereens (And the moral of anime says: This is why individuality rocks).

Otherwise they just fold with Ranka luring things away.

I felt a bit weirded out when Ozma told Alto whether he's chosen his path. he made it sound like Ranka truly understood what she was doing and where she was going, when as you said, she just went to send off a pet. The entire SMS crew is chasing after Ranka as if she has some sort of answer in her hands when really she does not, and the fact they're completely running off leaving Frontier behind is just...>_>
ippus is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 07:49   Link #364
Ja-Y-Ce
Earthling
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ippus View Post
magnuskn: But the cannon can only shoot out after some time. During that period it was the SMS that held back everything while the military troops ended up blasted into smithereens (And the moral of anime says: This is why individuality rocks).

Otherwise they just fold with Ranka luring things away.

I felt a bit weirded out when Ozma told Alto whether he's chosen his path. he made it sound like Ranka truly understood what she was doing and where she was going, when as you said, she just went to send off a pet. The entire SMS crew is chasing after Ranka as if she has some sort of answer in her hands when really she does not, and the fact they're completely running off leaving Frontier behind is just...>_>
yes, it is important to be a responsible pet owner
Ja-Y-Ce is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 08:12   Link #365
ippus
An Avid YotStrife shipper
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In a hole
hahah preach that to the HK public 8D
ippus is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 08:27   Link #366
Kirarakim
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Your point is?...
I have already PMed magnuskn and discussed what my point is. Anyways I brought up that topic because I saw what I considered Ranka bashing on this thread. I didn't quote anyone because I didn't want to call any member out. However I want to be clear that I do not think all Sheryl/Alto fans bash Ranka or that all your complaints about Ranka are invalid. I apologize if it came off that way. I probably shouldn't have brought it up again in the first place so I am sorry if I upset anyone.
Kirarakim is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 08:33   Link #367
anyme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Alto is not Hime anymore.
He gonna repeat the history of his family.
Weak mother x Kabuki father. His son gonna leave him.

Hime x Galactic fairy = Yuri scene Yuri culture
anyme is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 08:37   Link #368
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Space-time
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary Send a message via Skype™ to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyme View Post
Alto is not Hime anymore.
He gonna repeat the history of his family.
Weak mother x Kabuki father. His son gonna leave him.

Hime x Galactic fairy = Yuri scene Yuri culture


Highly probable
__________________
forgottendiary is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 08:46   Link #369
glyph
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyme View Post
Weak mother x Kabuki father. His son gonna leave him.
LOL. Run away from home to join a Kabuki troupe drawn by the lure of the stage? How terrible is the law of Karma!
glyph is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 08:51   Link #370
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyme View Post
Alto is not Hime anymore.
He gonna repeat the history of his family.
Weak mother x Kabuki father. His son gonna leave him.

Hime x Galactic fairy = Yuri scene Yuri culture
.... I don't know what to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
I probably shouldn't have brought it up again in the first place so I am sorry if I upset anyone.
I just think that you brought up the topic in the wrong thread... this Ep22 thread had imo little Ranka discussion. But by all means, its not a bad thing you brought it up. That's why they call it a discussion forum.

Anyways I've flamed Ranka haters/bashers in other threads worse so its not a problem. The key is to know the difference between discussion and bashing.
__________________

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 09:22   Link #371
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by inyang86 View Post
I mean Sheryl is definitly experienced, and if it's transmitted via sex well it just can't be hidden... right?
Sheryl, experienced? That is like saying Alto is romantic. Both are so oxymoronic I don't know where to begin.

Despite the way Sheryl dresses sometimes, I cannot imagine a scenario where Sheryl would actually let anyone actually touch her. Shoot.

As for the V-Virus, it is said that the disease is transmitted via bodily fluids. However, if that is the case, then Alto got it as early as episode 10

- Tak
__________________
- Flight to Brazil? $1,500
- FIFA Stadium Ticket? $500
- Witnessing Coach Joachim Löw crack a smile at the World-Cup Final? PRICELESS


There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.


Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 09:29   Link #372
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
If Sheryl was experienced how did the guy get past Grace's uber surveillance? Or would Grace even allow it? Since we know Sheryl grew up with Grace around from the beginning.

Also I wonder what the letter Ranka wrote to Ozma said. Did it say more than we know? I didn't catch everything Ozma said as to why SMS was leaving besides Leon's coupe. Was he going after Ranka for a specific reason?
kilroy0097 is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 09:30   Link #373
SymphonicRain
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Had anyone ever thought of the possibility that Alto is incapable of making love with Ranka as well without him getting the disease as well?

Sure Ranka is immune to the V-virus, but that doesn't mean Alto isn't.
SymphonicRain is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 09:37   Link #374
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SymphonicRain View Post
Had anyone ever thought of the possibility that Alto is incapable of making love with Ranka as well without him getting the disease as well?

Sure Ranka is immune to the V-virus, but that doesn't mean Alto isn't.
LOL! Okay, so if the V-Type disease *is* Space AIDS, then Alto is borked, doesnīt matter which way he turns? Thatīs a bad turn of luck for our hime-same.
__________________

Last edited by magnuskn; 2008-09-06 at 09:48.
magnuskn is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 09:37   Link #375
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
^^
So otherwise Ranka and Sheryl should have yuri action because they are the only ones immune to each other. *smirk*
kilroy0097 is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 10:01   Link #376
Kirarakim
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
^^
So otherwise Ranka and Sheryl should have yuri action because they are the only ones immune to each other. *smirk*
I support this fully
Kirarakim is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 10:12   Link #377
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
LOL! Okay, so if the V-Type disease *is* Space AIDS, then Alto is borked, doesnīt matter which way he turns? Thatīs a bad turn of luck for our hime-same.
There's always Klan Klan....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
^^
So otherwise Ranka and Sheryl should have yuri action because they are the only ones immune to each other. *smirk*
I'd rather see Sheryl with Cathy and the Bridge Bunnies.

Ranka just doesn't look good with anyone other than Brera.
__________________
justinstrife is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 10:24   Link #378
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
Ooo yea. Nasty yuri action with all the bridge bunnies and Cathy. That would hit the mark perfectly.
kilroy0097 is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 10:41   Link #379
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
Ooo yea. Nasty yuri action with all the bridge bunnies and Cathy. That would hit the mark perfectly.
They could use those seats on the bridge as props.
__________________
justinstrife is offline  
Old 2008-09-06, 10:45   Link #380
finalnight
Supreme Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
This has been posted before, but this series is definitely becoming like GSD.
finalnight is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.