AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 186 41.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 90 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 50 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 44 9.78%
6 out of 10 : Average 25 5.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-07, 20:52   Link #1041
Black Eye

wouldn't anya being geassed by leoluch to doing something to Schneizel ?? i dont remember what happen to her last episode after marianne left her body?
Black Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:53   Link #1042
Joni3Nyo
☆ ポンポンら~♪

This episode made me go wtf~
Joni3Nyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:53   Link #1043
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Whoa...another great episode...

Now lelouch have captured nina, the main scientist that created the freija...probably now she will be used to create more freijas....
Or make weapons to counter FREIJA, like N-JAMMERS from SEED.
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:54   Link #1044
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:

Now lelouch have captured nina, the main scientist that created the freija...probably now she will be used to create more freijas....
Was a good move to go after her. Probably another reason why he chose the school for the meeting. Plus she'll be pretty easy to manipulate even without Geass. Show the footage of the Britannian capital. Then give her a chance to stop this horrifying weapon from being used to kill any more innocent people.

Was kind of surprised where Anya turned up. Though really there were only two places she might be. With Lelouch+Suzaku or with Schneizel. Guess she got into the Mordred and left before the guys and C.C. finished up their talk.
Old 2008-09-07, 20:54   Link #1045
The_Artist
Creation

Just when i thought they couldn't make ANY more plot twists.. They bring a girl that has been nuked back to life -_-''
The_Artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:55   Link #1046
Darkcraft

i find normal votes in UFN depends on population size than on nations. Simply cause the final term when all countries ll have reach UFN is to get ride of nations.
The F is for federal not a C for confederal

Seems obvious those who have the power actually in UFN since only few weeks don't want to get rid of it cause they fear others and what they can do and don't give them their confidence so they just become what they fear without even knowwing it.
The first reason to join them just dissapear with their declaration of war and the fact they spit themselves on their just new brand constitution. but its not like they really were trusting democraty and powers separation. they join it only cause of the fear of Charles brittania and to oppose it .
Its was something zero was trusting when he creates UFN but Kaguya didn't manage to make it prevails face of ootbk and leaders nations so UFn needs to be destroys now cause it ll only be a battle of nations in the future and will not evolve without a common ennemy
Darkcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:56   Link #1047
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

There will be an explanation in the next episode on Nunnally's revival, just hope it makes sense.
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:57   Link #1048
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcraft View Post
i find normal votes in UFN depends on population size than on nations. Simply cause the final term when all countries ll have reach UFN is to get ride of nations.
The F is for federal not a C for confederal

Seems obvious those who have the power actually in UFN since only few weeks don't want to get rid of it cause they fear others and what they can do and don't give them their confidence so they just become what they fear without even knowwing it.
The first reason to join them just dissapear with their declaration of war and the fact they spit themselves on their just new brand constitution. but its not like they really were trusting democraty and powers separation. they join it only cause of the fear of Charles brittania and to oppose it .
Its was something zero was trusting when he creates UFN but Kaguya didn't manage to make it prevails face of ootbk and leaders nations so UFn needs to be destroys now cause it ll only be a battle of nations in the future and will not evolve without a common ennemy
Thus common enemy, aka, Lelouch steps in and provides for all
Old 2008-09-07, 20:57   Link #1049
JerryShaw

"READ BEFORE POSTING, GODDAMNIT. SHE WAS NEVER DEAD."

Some coward posted this in rep section without identifying himself regarding my post saying I'm tired of CG bringing dead people back to life.

Yes Nunnally was never dead since she is alive now but they sure used that let's-pretend-this-person-is-dead-then-bring-them-back-out-later. Suzaku got shot point blank early in the series... presumed dead but ta-da! Just kidding, he didn't die. Orange presumed dead but once again, just kidding.. Nunnally literally posted dead in official site... just kidding. Don't you get tired of it? By the way, have some courage to private message me next time.
JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:57   Link #1050
Captain Falcon
Show me Ya Moves!!

Captain Falcon thinks Code Geass has lost its pace and focus. CG spends 2-3 on some non-crucial plots, while spending less than 10 minutes on the crucial. Look at the Ashford Arc as an example. Captain Falcon thinks Lelouch will become like Light, one who has become the very thing he hated.

Lelouch has hated the Emperor and stated that the Emperor is wrong saying that power is everything (Episode where he speaks to Nunnally as Zero), now Lelouch has become Emperor and seeks the great power of World Domination. Captain Falcon believes that Lelouch wants the world to unite to fight against him, but thinks that this method is excessive and irrational. A world can only unite and be free when you use of nonviolence. Using war will only cause nations to fight amongst themselves after the fighting is over. After Lelouch dies, the death count will have gone up, lives will have been destroyed and ruined.

Nations will struggle and trample on top of each other to survive and recover.

Captain Falcon believes Lelouch has not spent enough time to think about his plan, and a high chance that he will deviate from his plans due to Nunnally.

Obviously Nunnally knows that Lelouch was Zero and does not approve of the things that he has done. Including killing Euphemia and starting bloodly conflicts, when it went against her wishes of a gentle world.

As a blind and crippled person, it must be hard to understand what the outside world is like. And she may not realize what may have happened to Pendragon. I probably bet Nunnally has been spoon fed information relating to Lelouch's acts of "terrorism" and war.
Captain Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:59   Link #1051
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
WOW WTH DID I JUST WATCHED? So absurd I have no idea anymore...
Old 2008-09-07, 20:59   Link #1052
RisArk

There is an explanation that's plausible and NOT redic so far.

Rolo found the caretaker and the plane.

But Nunnally wasn't with the caretaker in the "Flash."

So what Rolo found was the decoy plane in anticipation for them.

That's the theory so far (Barring Taniguchi going "ITZ MAGIGZ!")
RisArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:59   Link #1053
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:

Or counter the giant flying fortress that's loaded with every single one produced. Making the bombs would take too long.
Old 2008-09-07, 20:59   Link #1054
Darkcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Thus common enemy, aka, Lelouch steps in and provides for all
too predictable to be the end in 3 episode. beware the mindfuck and i don't see scenario be the same than gundam 00 which is from same company at same timeplot.
Old 2008-09-07, 21:00   Link #1055
KrimzonStriker

Captain Falcon needs to get with his Code Geass counterpart, Suzaku and get in on the latest theories of this program, which I think are becoming more and more likely now. Create the common enemy for the world to ban together, that is exactly like Lelouch I feel <_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcraft View Post
too predictable to be the end in 3 episode. beware the mindfuck and i don't see scenario be the same than gundam 00 which is from same company at same timeplot.
That's why we throw in the X-factor of Nunnally/Schneziel to make things interesting of course
Old 2008-09-07, 21:00   Link #1056
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Yes let us all have the cliche underdog versus the overpowered super villain storyline for the finale. Shame on them for daring to get creative with having a super power leader versus counter-power leader storyline. Same old stories for everyone, till the end of time. WHOooooooooooooooooooooo!
I am talking about the fact that their doesn't seem to be any Drama its Seed Destiny all over again.

If he can block Fleija than Schneizel is screwed unless the Black Knights come to his aid.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:04   Link #1057
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I am talking about the fact that their doesn't seem to be any Drama its Seed Destiny all over again.
No drama? The hell, this is chock full of drama in my anticipation, the controversial politics, the personal and interpersonal relationships and connections, the general uncertainty of how things will end well, not to mention its far more directed then that destiny crap.
Old 2008-09-07, 21:05   Link #1058
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post

If he can block Fleija than Schneizel is screwed unless the Black Knights come to his aid.
This a possible reason for why Lelouch captured Nina when she and Rivalz tried to run away?
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:06   Link #1059
NoLongerSane

I forgot that Nina was on the run in this episode. Geeze, the writers really gave Nina the royal treatment when it comes to making a tragic character. And of all things that could happen, Rivalz was just dragged along in this episode.

Also, are there any pics of Monica that has her in a calm demenor. The blogs and forums that I have visited have her making that "I about to be raped" face, and of all things that last face she makes before eating a buster/lazer beam.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:06   Link #1060
Darkcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Captain Falcon needs to get with his Code Geass counterpart, Suzaku and get in on the latest theories of this program, which I think are becoming more and more likely now. Create the common enemy for the world to ban together, that is exactly like Lelouch I feel <_<

That's why we throw in the X-factor of Nunnally/Schneziel to make things interesting of course
unite the world and dissapear don't mean the world will be better without a dictator appearing or slavery. that didn't correspond to what lelouch was looking for that why i cn't see it as a satisfactory ending. Just watch his first actions as emperor in brittania
his vision was precise and at the beginning he didn't want it worlwide like now. a nation ll have be enough but he just have decide to make it worldwide through his despair. In the end, unite ll mean nothing concrete really and can even be worse that at ep 1