AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 186 41.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 90 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 50 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 44 9.78%
6 out of 10 : Average 25 5.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-07, 21:56   Link #1101
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM View Post
Just think about it, what was the last Real Robot anime you saw that had three seasons this year. Squeals and Prequels don't count.
I will admit that this is probably my First!
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:58   Link #1102
templar99

Farewell Monica

It's so quickly' Booo Suzaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Schenzeil told Cornelia that someone ran off so Anya probably headed to Lelouch.

I think she know something about Nunally or about Gino
templar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:01   Link #1103
Monkey D. Luffy

The best part of this episode had to be how easily Lelouch managed to turn the tides against the UFN, with one simple swipe of his hand, that right there is trademark Lelouch. Especially with Ougi, Xingke and others acting as if they had anything in their control. It's not blantaly obvious but it comes off as just part of a bigger plan for Lelouch and what he ultimately has in store for Schneizel. The Albion destroying two Knights in a matter of seconds was also great.

I'm expecting big things from that mind of Schneizel's, I hope it delivers and finally shows his true colors.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:13   Link #1104
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

There goes the Knight of One... So much for reading the future... that can be changed.

Poor Knight of Twelve, such short screentime, and a "funny" death:

Kururugi Suza-- *BOOOOM*
Old 2008-09-07, 22:26   Link #1105
Charred Knight

Here's a question if Lelouch is planning to have the entire world oppose him

1. How is he going to get Europe, Africa, South America, the Middle East and the rest of Asia involved they have no weapons?
2. How is he going to get Britannia to revolt against him? Is he going to turn into Caligula by raping random people, and proclaiming himself God?

The only thing I see is two countries revolting against him China which has like 5 mechs, and Japan which has about a hundred. That's not exactly the entire world.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:29   Link #1106
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post

1. How is he going to get Europe, Africa, South America, the Middle East and the rest of Asia involved they have no weapons?
2. How is he going to get Britannia to revolt against him? Is he going to turn into Caligula by raping random people, and proclaiming himself God?

The only thing I see is two countries revolting against him China which has like 5 mechs, and Japan which has about a hundred. That's not exactly the entire world.
The entire world doesn't have to fight directly to be against him. They only have to be united in wanting him dead.
Old 2008-09-07, 22:29   Link #1107
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by End Bringer View Post
I think the new clothes ruined any chance of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
But they're so FABULOUS!!!... Sorry, just had to say it once
Yes, and his idea on their outfit is stylish. I love the way the cultish and white color mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Whoa...another great episode...

Now lelouch have captured nina, the main scientist that created the freija...probably now she will be used to create more freijas....
Unlikely. He'll probably want to ask her to make a counter device/plan to repel Freya. Schnizzel already have that freakish castle sh*tting pink so making another Freya that overpowers his brother's toy means making holes in the world. Such toys should be played outer space. Nevertheless, Nina was shown to be holding her laptop that she work on so diligently in Ashford could it be "that" plan is what Lelouch is after. Lloyd being the one incharge to capture Nina would lead to an interesting outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruezu View Post
Where did Anya go? =_="" Don't see her on either sides? Went to hideout like Cornelia once did? =_=""
at first she was seen mingling her PSP at Schniezel's ship. Same old Anya~
Let's just hope she survive this abomination that's about to happen.

Status Quo: MIA
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:37   Link #1108
scifijimmy

Quote:
[Unlikely. He'll probably want to ask her to make a counter device/plan to repel Freya. Schnizzel already have that freakish castle sh*tting pink so making another Freya that overpowers his brother's toy means making holes in the world. Such toys should be played outer space. Nevertheless, Nina was shown to be holding her laptop that she work on so diligently in Ashford could it be "that" plan is what Lelouch is after. Lloyd being the one incharge to capture Nina would lead to an interesting outcome.
More likely to be Lelouch's plan, though I would have said about Rivalz, "Tell the person with her that can come or go." Then apoligized when they met about the incident of ignoring them.

Seriously, Who goes and blows up their own capital? Especially when the enemy is not there. Is Schneizel planning on making Damocles the capital?
Old 2008-09-07, 22:41   Link #1109
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
More likely to be Lelouch's plan, though I would have said about Rivalz, "Tell the person with her that can come or go." Then apoligized when they met about the incident of ignoring them.

Seriously, Who goes and blows up their own capital? Especially when the enemy is not there. Is Schneizel planning on making Damocles the capital?
Schneizel blew up Pendragon for any number of reasons. 1) He doesn't appear to have much loyalty to Britannia at the moment. 2) He did it to send a message. 3) He wanted it out of the way for his own goals. 4) Who the hell knows.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:41   Link #1110
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
He has a floating death palace. Who needs to rule from the ground?
Old 2008-09-07, 22:42   Link #1111
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:

Sure why not? He'll be emperor anyways if he beats Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-07, 22:43   Link #1112
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Schneizel blew up Pendragon for any number of reasons. 1) He doesn't appear to have much loyalty to Britannia at the moment. 2) He did it to send a message. 3) He wanted it out of the way for his own goals. 4) Who the hell knows.
5. Strike fear into Lelouch's heart before he brings out the NUNNALLY

New
Unilaterial
Neo
Neon
ALL-purpose
Yggdrassil

cannon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM View Post
Animes barely get more than two seasons these days. Besides, I doubt they can think of anyone else that can take on Lelouch.
Yea, they can always bring another teenager that wants to bring down Lelouch.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:43   Link #1113
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He has a floating death palace. Who needs to rule from the ground?
I guess Lelouch needs to up the ante, and build a space station in orbit to rule from.
Old 2008-09-07, 22:45   Link #1114
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
I guess Lelouch needs to up the ante, and build a space station in orbit to rule from.
I'm surprised that they have the tech to make Knightmare Frames and they don't have a space station....epic failure.

Wonder if they even thought of going to the moon and etc.
Old 2008-09-07, 22:48   Link #1115
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

Quote:

You know a moving capital is a good idea. never in the same place for to long.
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:48   Link #1116
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Been away for a while just got caught up with CG. I don't think Nunnally is being used, Schneizal isn't the person who blatantly uses people. He throws the situation at them and asks them to make their own choice. The last couple of episodes have been lacking but this one has been alright. Hopefully team Schneizal wins, that's the only way Sunrise can make this anime any good after throwing a bunch of useless/lame crap in R2.
from the way i see in your post..

Nunnally = real final boss.
Schneizel = final boss's pawn/mask. <-- i swear his name is hard to spell

i say;

Nunnally = final boss.
Schnizzel = Mastermind/Master planner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post

same way Charles did it. Dominating the world involves everybody whether the weaker countries has the power to fight or not.

Quote:

What morbosfist said. Also, don't forget about Schnizzel who pose as the bigger threat. Though, he has no country he still represent as a Brittanian Prince. He also has Nunnally that could turn the tables.

Old 2008-09-07, 22:50   Link #1117
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
from the way i see in your post..

Nunnally = real final boss.
Schneizel = final boss's pawn/mask. <-- i swear his name is hard to spell

i say;

Nunnally = final boss.
Schnizzel = Mastermind/Master planner.
Wow. If that happens, consider my mind blown.
If that is even possible at this point... I expect anything now.

Quote:
What morbosfist said. Also, don't forget about Schnizzel who pose as the bigger threat. Though, he has no country he still represent as a Brittanian Prince. He also has Nunnally that could turn the tables.
Can we really be sure of this yet? I say wait it out.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:56   Link #1118
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

I found something and I really need confirmation on it:

Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-07, 22:58   Link #1119
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
I'm surprised that they have the tech to make Knightmare Frames and they don't have a space station....epic failure.

Wonder if they even thought of going to the moon and etc.
and snipe every one of them from outer space? Heck, I bet Neil Armstrong hasn't even been born in their universe yet. All those technologies but no space vessels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Can we really be sure of this yet? I say wait it out.
it was pure speculation in my part

Last edited by Utau; 2008-09-07 at 22:59. Reason: fixed person quote D:
Old 2008-09-07, 23:06   Link #1120
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I found something and I really need confirmation on it:

Spoiler:
No. It's similar to the shield kick thing on the Conquista, just better.