AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 186 41.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 90 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 50 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 44 9.78%
6 out of 10 : Average 25 5.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-09, 20:30   Link #1401
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Ehh, I read the original plans myself along with Kaio, trust me, they weren't that good in comparison to be honest. This was fine, I like the new combination of Suzaku and Lelouch now, they really do kick lots of ass
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 20:31   Link #1402
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luapman View Post
Hmm.. didn't know translations of official stuff had to be from Code Geass Fan Approved sites to be legit... I'm a fan myself but clearly Sunrise dropped the ball here and, if you can read between the lines of what they themselves say, they admit it too.

Honestly not trying to troll just trying to strike up a conversation on what went horribly wrong.
Exactly. How is a direct translation of stuff... Trolling and not legit again? But fine, if we look at it that way, then I would take it the direct translated quotes under the characters may not happen right? Well, then that makes me just as relieved I must say. Since, you know, after Episode 22 I expect Schneizel to not be "down right evil" like everyone else is claiming (when there is ZERO evidence to support it at the moment.) The only reason I wavered on it yesterday was because of that quote in orange about Schneizel wanting to be a god. But that was before someone translated the whole page (which brought my hopes from shitty to much improved.)

But if that magazine is not really official, then it is safe to assume that quote isn't official. So that means I am back to square one of hoping for the best in this case.
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 20:33   Link #1403
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Personally, hoping Schneizel gets his head smashed in like a melon. <_<
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 20:33   Link #1404
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In your house jumping the fence
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Ehh, I read the original plans myself along with Kaio, trust me, they weren't that good in comparison to be honest. This was fine, I like the new combination of Suzaku and Lelouch now, they really do kick lots of ass
Yea i guess

Suzaku: I AM EXIA

wait wrong show
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 20:35   Link #1405
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Personally, hoping Schneizel gets his head smashed in like a melon. <_<
Bah! Go Team Schneizel! (Till further notice.)
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 20:37   Link #1406
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In your house jumping the fence
I only stick with Schneizel when he drinks and plays Chess at once.
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 20:37   Link #1407
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Bah! Go Team Schneizel! (Till further notice.)
Pfft, Zero Requiem is going to so own Damocles, I'm telling you
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 20:52   Link #1408
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Pfft, Zero Requiem is going to so own Damocles, I'm telling you
Pshaw. Wait until it turns out Zero Requiem is the failsafe plan incase the real one fails. It's just the fake name incase someone over hears them.

The real plan is to DESTROY THE WORLD, recreate it, and then put a cherry on top!

Juuuust kidding.

But, Damocles can't just.. Blow up. I mean, come on, it's THE thing of the series next to Akasha. I actually think Zero Requiem is just a plan to convince the world leaders to let him essentially rule the world, only to release it.
__________________
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 21:01   Link #1409
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Personally, hoping Schneizel gets his head smashed in like a melon. <_<
I hope he stops being a pansy and fight lelouch fair and square. No Flaijas, just knightmares. We need a good old fashioned battle.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 21:10   Link #1410
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I hope he stops being a pansy and fight lelouch fair and square. No Flaijas, just knightmares. We need a good old fashioned battle.
If he's like his brother, it'll end up being a slap contest....
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 21:25   Link #1411
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I hope he stops being a pansy and fight lelouch fair and square. No Flaijas, just knightmares. We need a good old fashioned battle.
Chess game for control of the world!
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 21:29   Link #1412
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Chess game for control of the world!
Knightmare chess, make 'Mechs that look like chess pieces, paint the ground checkered and play on that.

ONLY THEY PLAY WITH LIVES, AHAHAHA.

That would be interesting, kinda like the real-life Monopoly game that took up a whole square and a half?
__________________
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 21:44   Link #1413
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
Pshaw. Wait until it turns out Zero Requiem is the failsafe plan incase the real one fails. It's just the fake name incase someone over hears them.

The real plan is to DESTROY THE WORLD, recreate it, and then put a cherry on top!

Juuuust kidding.

But, Damocles can't just.. Blow up. I mean, come on, it's THE thing of the series next to Akasha. I actually think Zero Requiem is just a plan to convince the world leaders to let him essentially rule the world, only to release it.
They're probably going to need Kallen and maybe Gino for this.

You might tell me that's complete bullshit... But I wouldn't put it past any of them. There's no way Suzaku (yes, not even badass Suzaku) or Kallen (and yes... Not even KALLEN...) can take the Damocles on their own.

Gino... Gino isn't important but he'll have to do SOMETHING. I could see him fighting Suzaku and Kallen too, which is probably more likely.

But mark my words... Under no circumstances will Gino and Kallen fall in love. There's no excuse or theory or otherwise that could ever make me think that's possible. Trust me... I tried thinking of them all. They were all CRAP.



Quote:
Knightmare chess, make 'Mechs that look like chess pieces, paint the ground checkered and play on that.

ONLY THEY PLAY WITH LIVES, AHAHAHA.

That would be interesting, kinda like the real-life Monopoly game that took up a whole square and a half?
Lelouch: My Empress Kallen takes your Knight of One.

*Kallen moves and kills Knight of One in one-sided combat* Kallen: It's worth it for being the Queen...

Schneizel: Ah, well played brother... I take your Holy Sword Knight Todou with my Queen Damocles!

Todou: Wha? Oh COME ON... *KAboosh* *FREIJA kills half the board*

Lelouch: Gah! NO CHEATING!

Crying Tamaki: Th-This is why I prefer ch-ch-checkers!
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 21:46   Link #1414
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
They're probably going to need Kallen and maybe Gino for this.

You might tell me that's complete bullshit... But I wouldn't put it past any of them. There's no way Suzaku (yes, not even badass Suzaku) or Kallen (and yes... Not even KALLEN...) can take the Damocles on their own.

Gino... Gino isn't important but he'll have to do SOMETHING. I could see him fighting Suzaku and Kallen too, which is probably more likely.

But mark my words... Under no circumstances will Gino and Kallen fall in love. There's no excuse or theory or otherwise that could ever make me think that's possible. Trust me... I tried thinking of them all. They were all CRAP.

Silly Traece, haven't you learned by now?

Anything can happen in Code Geass.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 21:55   Link #1415
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Silly Traece, haven't you learned by now?

Anything can happen in Code Geass.
... Actually I've learned the opposite.

Code Geass is an AMAZINGLY predictable series.

You may have been joking.... <_< I wasn't.
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 21:55   Link #1416
workingclass
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
wow i decided to actual read most of the endless posts in the episdoes thread and i must say alot of people are just so upset about the overly obvious. AMAGAWD tanaguchi is a sexist and a racist. i mean come on people can you really be serious about that? no offense this series is all about upgraded mechs owning the previous mechs.

would of it made everyone feel at ease that monica and dorothea were in custom mecs only to be quickly owned in the same way? the whole bullshit that men are so OP and women just suck and are underappreciated in this series is just absolutely retarded. no offense but im guessing you didnt watch the previous episode that shown kallen in her new upgraded mech completely own the brittanian forces including the vampire and the original ancelot without much of fight. did we get any bitching about racism and prejudice there?

wow OMG the guys of this series are so under aknowledged and easily pwned by the lead female char. /rollseyes straight up i gotta ask is dream traveller's real life name micheal moore? but in all seriousness can we keep the prejudices you percieve out of an episode discussion in my eyes and hopefully many others you just come off as overly ignorant flaunting personal views like that.

as far as pacing is concerned i think while it does seem kinda fast paced it is winding down to the final episodes. even episode 23 i think will be fast paced and not give us enough of what we want. but like episode 24-25 of first season they manage to put alot of storyline and plot into just 2 episodes.
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 22:04   Link #1417
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclass View Post
wow i decided to actual read most of the endless posts in the episdoes thread and i must say alot of people are just so upset about the overly obvious. AMAGAWD tanaguchi is a sexist and a racist. i mean come on people can you really be serious about that? no offense this series is all about upgraded mechs owning the previous mechs.

would of it made everyone feel at ease that monica and dorothea were in custom mecs only to be quickly owned in the same way? the whole bullshit that men are so OP and women just suck and are underappreciated in this series is just absolutely retarded. no offense but im guessing you didnt watch the previous episode that shown kallen in her new upgraded mech completely own the brittanian forces including the vampire and the original ancelot without much of fight. did we get any bitching about racism and prejudice there?

wow OMG the guys of this series are so under aknowledged and easily pwned by the lead female char. /rollseyes straight up i gotta ask is dream traveller's real life name micheal moore? but in all seriousness can we keep the prejudices you percieve out of an episode discussion in my eyes and hopefully many others you just come off as overly ignorant flaunting personal views like that.

as far as pacing is concerned i think while it does seem kinda fast paced it is winding down to the final episodes. even episode 23 i think will be fast paced and not give us enough of what we want. but like episode 24-25 of first season they manage to put alot of storyline and plot into just 2 episodes.
Well considering the over exaggerated reactions for everything about this show, the whole racism/sexism accusation being levelled doesn't surprise me. It's starting to feel like there's a competition between the fans and Sunrise going on here to see which group can be more zany and creative when it comes to the topic of Code Geass.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 22:18   Link #1418
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
... Actually I've learned the opposite.

Code Geass is an AMAZINGLY predictable series.

You may have been joking.... <_< I wasn't.
Meh, I figured I could no longer use logic to predict things happening but most of the cases (such as Nunnally) was something I suspected but kept under wraps until further notice.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 22:30   Link #1419
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Meh, I figured I could no longer use logic to predict things happening but most of the cases (such as Nunnally) was something I suspected but kept under wraps until further notice.
Well Nunally to my knowledge was CONFIRMED to be dead by the chart on the official website.

That makes it undisputed.

As far as I'm concerned she's been dead.

I have my doubts that she's even the real Nunally. That Nunally would just suddenly appear and get angry with Lelouch and Suzaku with no explanation or questions to them is just a bunch of crap.
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 22:33   Link #1420
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Well Nunally to my knowledge was CONFIRMED to be dead by the chart on the official website.

That makes it undisputed.

As far as I'm concerned she's been dead.

I have my doubts that she's even the real Nunally. That Nunally would just suddenly appear and get angry with Lelouch and Suzaku with no explanation or questions to them is just a bunch of crap.
Traece... you know what, no even going to bother. Emoticon says it all
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.