|2008-09-07, 16:26||Link #1|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Ougon no Kizuna
Well I haven't seen any topics for this game so I decided to make one.
- full blown Action-RPG
- Scenario: Miwa Shouda (FFXII, Saga Frontier, Little King's Story)
- Director/Programmer: Youichi Kawaguchi (DQVIII Director, Little King's Story)
- Published in Japan by Jaleco (Goblin Commander)
- Winter 2008 in Japan
- Japanese for "bonds of gold"
- Bonds with other characters play a important role in the game
- Main Character name is Rian
- There's a king call Jared and a princess call Aina
- Game's graphic will have a pencil effect to them, cel shading
- Main story mode's divided into chapters
- Plus there's over 100 additional quests to undertake (100 sidequests)
- Accumulated gauge techniques can be used.
- Huge bosses, climb them, find the weak point by pointing the Wii remote on screen (Shadow of the Colossus vibe)
- hordes of monsters all at once
Set in the kindgom of Navigatoria, which has been under threat from the evil demon lord Galvaran for ages. A great hero, Gelade, successfully encased Galvaran in a tree of crystal in the last war, but went missing in the process. The monsters are back, though, and this time it's Gelade's emotionless son Rian who soldiers to the rescue, along with the stubborn, tomboyish Princess Ayna and her personal tutor Mist.
The title Translates to Bonds of gold apparently.
Screen shots and magazine scans:
I got this info from another forum I frequent but it's not a very lively forum. I decided to post it here to see if it gets a little more attention. I'm really looking forward to this game.
Last edited by Craymel; 2008-09-07 at 21:45.