AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 138 36.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 84 22.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 50 13.12%
7 out of 10 : Good 38 9.97%
6 out of 10 : Average 27 7.09%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 14 3.67%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 1.05%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.05%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-19, 07:58   Link #1241
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
SO guys, When was the last time that Nunnally has been dragged over by V.V. to kaminejima island last season and give her a geass power and become the governor? and V.V. tell sheizel that took care of nunnally from lelouch & suzaku.

Damn that Sheizel i mean shnei-ass, I can't believe it about what just happened. He just took out cornelia and now she's dead. Son of the B**TH......... he's gonna pay soon. Will somebody get me some aspirine here?
You know you want to worship the awesomeness that is Schneizel.
Him AND his Finger Snap Activated Gun-Turrets!
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:06   Link #1242
nexocentric
俺は!僕はあたしは?!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Anime Ground 0
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Damn that Sheizel i mean shnei-ass, I can't believe it about what just happened. He just took out cornelia and now she's dead. Son of the B**TH......... he's gonna pay soon. Will somebody get me some aspirine here?
She's not dead!!!! She's invincible!! No one checked her pulse. No one called in the coroner! I mean in season one she was soo dead! She got lanced!!! And yet she came back for season 2... you know she's not dead. Plus, they fake blew up Nunally.... and corneria is part of my ultimate plan!

I love that totally hot dominatrix. If she were around right now, I would not be a lonely man. In pain? Yes Ma'am, may I please have another?
nexocentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:13   Link #1243
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexocentric View Post
She's not dead!!!! She's invincible!! No one checked her pulse. No one called in the coroner! I mean in season one she was soo dead! She got lanced!!! And yet she came back for season 2... you know she's not dead. Plus, they fake blew up Nunally.... and corneria is part of my ultimate plan!

I love that totally hot dominatrix. If she were around right now, I would not be a lonely man. In pain? Yes Ma'am, may I please have another?
I actually think she's pretty dead,

back in Season 1 her knightmare frame cockpit got lanced and she was in it yes,
but that does not mean she got impaled (Did you see any holes in her chest when she got out of the wreck and talking to Lelouch?)

I do believe getting shot by a machine gun multiple times in the back can be fatal.
Maybe if Schneizel wanted her alive he could have gotten her to the infirmary, but I doubt it or else it would have shot tranquilizers instead of real bullets.

I never assumed she was dead back in Season 1, so I knew she was bound to pop up in season 2.

Whatever her role was in R2, It was a small one.
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:15   Link #1244
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
It wasn't in the back as we believed, Nourredine- it was actually in the side. The gun was in the statue, to Cornelia's right.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:20   Link #1245
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
It wasn't in the back as we believed, Nourredine- it was actually in the side. The gun was in the statue, to Cornelia's right.
Then there would be even less chance for survival
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:21   Link #1246
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Then there would be even less chance for survival
Maybe, maybe not. If you check the scene again, it seems a lot of the bullets are hitting the ground around her feet. So depending where she is shot, she may not be mortally wounded.
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:21   Link #1247
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
It wasn't in the back as we believed, Nourredine- it was actually in the side. The gun was in the statue, to Cornelia's right.
You know it'd be pretty sad for Schenziel if it turns out that Cornelia did survive.

I mean for a guy who thinks several steps ahead there's no way he would just leave a body right there to rot. He'd get rid of it.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:46   Link #1248
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Maybe, maybe not. If you check the scene again, it seems a lot of the bullets are hitting the ground around her feet. So depending where she is shot, she may not be mortally wounded.
I hope shes not. We all not that in anime until you see the person breath their last their not dead. And Cornelia is so badass that unless they kill her in such a way that shes DeaderThanDead(which they didn't) she'll be back. Hopefully.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:21   Link #1249
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
She's done very little to prove that she's 'badass' this season, aside from rigging an Akatsuki with enough guns to rival a battleship.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:34   Link #1250
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
She's done very little to prove that she's 'badass' this season, aside from rigging an Akatsuki with enough guns to rival a battleship.
With 1 arm to boot!
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:40   Link #1251
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Compare that to her general aura of badassness in R1, though. Doesn't really hold a candle.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:41   Link #1252
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Compare that to her general aura of badassness in R1, though. Doesn't really hold a candle.
her reaction when meeting V.V for the first time was made of win and awesome
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:57   Link #1253
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 智代の部屋
Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexocentric View Post
She's not dead!!!! She's invincible!! No one checked her pulse. No one called in the coroner! I mean in season one she was soo dead! She got lanced!!! And yet she came back for season 2... you know she's not dead.
pardon me but, i heard someone singing..
Spoiler for nexocentric only:


Quote:
I love that totally hot dominatrix. If she were around right now, I would not be a lonely man. In pain? Yes Ma'am, may I please have another?
snap to your senses man! she'll be fine. You'll see


Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
You know it'd be pretty sad for Schenziel if it turns out that Cornelia did survive.

I mean for a guy who thinks several steps ahead there's no way he would just leave a body right there to rot. He'd get rid of it.
I was thinking about that myself. Then it occurred to me, "what if the person incharge of disposing her body was good'ol Diethardt?" Lelouch and Diethardt's glances emited a 'suspicious' aura when they met eyes. Then again, maybe it's just me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
She's done very little to prove that she's 'badass' this season, aside from rigging an Akatsuki with enough guns to rival a battleship.
she's still hot
__________________


Status Quo: MIA
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 15:39   Link #1254
ashlay
the red string of fate
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Compare that to her general aura of badassness in R1, though. Doesn't really hold a candle.
meh, she was still a fool in front of Schneizel, she acted like a bitch to Euphemia when the younger sister chose Suzaku as her knight (and that will haunt Cornelia for the rest of her life...assuming she still has one. >_>), and Lelouch defeated her every single time after the Saitama massacre, and would have captured her every time if not for interference from Lancelot and Siegfried, forces Cornelia never planned over even wanted to protect her.

Cornelia's not that awesome of a person in general, it really is just a matter of Cornelia not being out on the battlefield much this season compared to last.
__________________
Memento mori
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 16:57   Link #1255
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
meh, she was still a fool in front of Schneizel, she acted like a bitch to Euphemia when the younger sister chose Suzaku as her knight (and that will haunt Cornelia for the rest of her life...assuming she still has one. >_>), and Lelouch defeated her every single time after the Saitama massacre, and would have captured her every time if not for interference from Lancelot and Siegfried, forces Cornelia never planned over even wanted to protect her.

Cornelia's not that awesome of a person in general, it really is just a matter of Cornelia not being out on the battlefield much this season compared to last.
On a different note, a question remains. How did she discover what the Geass is and where the Cult was

Plothole? Or I missed something.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:01   Link #1256
Charred Knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Compare that to her general aura of badassness in R1, though. Doesn't really hold a candle.
She came off as more bitchy than badass, the only thing that saved Britannia was Suzaku making things at least hard for Lelouch to win. Cornelia didn't do anything.

Call me when she kicks a bear's ass with her bare hands.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:03   Link #1257
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Er...she bested Lelouch in tactics once, maybe more, and nearly killed him twice. That's something.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:26   Link #1258
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Er...she bested Lelouch in tactics once, maybe more, and nearly killed him twice. That's something.
Well, Lelouch nearly killed Cornelia trice as well
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 20:18   Link #1259
Freya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Well, Lelouch nearly killed Cornelia trice as well
Is this who's better?
__________________
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 20:55   Link #1260
Jeffry2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
You know you want to worship the awesomeness that is Schneizel.
Him AND his Finger Snap Activated Gun-Turrets!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexocentric View Post
She's not dead!!!! She's invincible!! No one checked her pulse. No one called in the coroner! I mean in season one she was soo dead! She got lanced!!! And yet she came back for season 2... you know she's not dead. Plus, they fake blew up Nunally.... and corneria is part of my ultimate plan!
Yeah right, but about Nunnally, how could she survived in the blast? some people says it was a decoy.

And what about the first post that i've made about nunnally? She doesn't really have geass but did you know that she's not really that blind after charlie geassed her and i don't know why V.V. dragged her away and become the governor?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.