AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 01:14   Link #61
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Soul Soc are just self righteous bullsh*t lackies of the king of Soul Society, who is another person with the same goal as Aizen. Not so? Is there any other axplanation for his existence in the shceme of things?
Your not having an explanation for his existence does not give you the right to classify him, especially since the series isn't finshed.

Quote:
And think about it: If Soul Soc wasn't gettoing in Aizens' way, then he wouldn't have needed to get 1000000 sould from Karakura, would he?
Umm that was his only option to get the Key to kill the king...he couldn't get it from Yamajii.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:17   Link #62
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

* Po is taller than Koma Koma atleast by a feet

* Ikkaku is pretty badly hurt lying under debris

* Iba had something strange and interesting in the bag.

* Pillars are massive and the Pillar will be most likely repaired

* Yumi reaction to Ikkaku was indeed priceless

* Kubo drew backgrounds, so it really feels like fake Karakura

* Koma Koma threw a wicked punch and had his 15 seconds of cool

* Po threw even more wicked, full frontal punch NO ELEMENT OF SUPRISE

* Yes Koma Koma did indeed fly 100s of meters

* Iba is in the equation, its mostly likely a three way battle featuring Iba

People still going Duh who is Ibaa DuuuuuuuuuuuH ?click
Old 2008-09-19, 01:18   Link #63
Bokkin

Found one and some more

Quote:

Find ONE flaw.

Just one.
He kidnapped Orihime. She has nothing to do with his plan he just wanted her powers for his amusement. To me kidnapping is a flaw and its illegal. He also hollowfied on all of the now vizards as experiments outside of the few other people he hollowfied and the he framed Urahara who was harmlessly doing his own experimentation. Aizen the stole Urahara's research for his own gain rather doing it himself. I don't know why you glorify him so much. He kidnaps steals frames experiments without consent on others and kills for his own gain aren't all of those flaws not to mention selfish. I won't disagree with you that all that is done is line up villains for Ichigo to knock down, but to me I like seeing Ichigo knock people down. He is pretty much selfless and willing to throw his life away for his friends. Oh and by the way another flaw is he is going to kill an entire town just for his own gain. I'd say that's worth preventing and killing him for. He's asking for an ass kicking and I hope Ichigo delivers it.
Bokkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:45   Link #64
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
pfft, that big freak hasn't even seen doggies Bankai XD
Old 2008-09-19, 02:35   Link #65
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
another snoozer... Zzzz
Old 2008-09-19, 03:16   Link #66
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
eh, not really... i mean yes he hasn't served as VC for very long, but thats no reason to keep from being a captain as being a VC is not even a prereq... urahara for instance was promoted up from 3rd seat
right, but he most likely had more experience at that point, not to mention he held responsibility for the nest as a 3rd seat, where he had to watch over Mayuri.. so what exactly are Renji's duties? Hisagi for example got at least that newspaper job

my point: Renji is the greenhorn in the VCs club, his only ace is a recently achieved bankai, and imo his Shikai should be more useful in case he combats against one of his colleagues.. currently he is one big step(= to prove his bankai is useful and he is able to control it properly) away from being taken into consideration. It's sad Kubo probably has forgotten about it, he gave Renji a power-up he's not able to handle. Btw, what happened with Ichigo's bankai control? The first time he used it he crippled himself by simply jumping around in this state, but this was never mentioned ever again

for the chapter:

the description sounded more dramatic, Koma isn't affected at all and we have seen Ichigo being kicked through the whole town frequently, I thought it was somehow more serious.. Tenken is the perfect tool to show moby dick how to crush stuff
Old 2008-09-19, 04:05   Link #67
iamthatguy
Banned

Fast release = fast death.
iamthatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 04:14   Link #68
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Ever ask yourself that? What exactly is wrong with what Aizen is doing?
oh lol... every good villain has ambitions, which aren't evil
what defines a villain are the methodes he/she uses to get there

to answer this short:
- manipulating shinigamis so that they die, while conducting hollow experiements (vaizard, kaien, other...)
- killing room 46
- then act as room 46 and make decisions, while of course casting kyouka suigetsu
- killing hinamori (almost)
- saying to hitsugaya that he should have chopped hinamori into tiny unrecognizable pieces
- killing hitsugaya (almost)
- almost killing everyone who opposes at sokyoku hill

now do I have to go on...

- planning to kill an enitre city
- order minions to kill others
kill kill kill =P

@ chapter:
I kinda like komamura... he will defeat this arrancar. this may be fun.
but maybe he will see ichigo instead =P
Ryuuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 04:35   Link #69
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
my point: Renji is the greenhorn in the VCs club, his only ace is a recently achieved bankai, and imo his Shikai should be more useful in case he combats against one of his colleagues.. currently he is one big step(= to prove his bankai is useful and he is able to control it properly) away from being taken into consideration. It's sad Kubo probably has forgotten about it, he gave Renji a power-up he's not able to handle.
Which power-up do you mean?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 05:07   Link #70
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

I really wonder which shinigami will kill which arrancar with which power-up next week? When will this manga get rid of this weekly wrestling show storyline? I thought something interesting happened for once with Ikkaku going down.Guess the ultra-creative writer thought that people cant take another Ikkaku bankai killing another arrancar and chose komamura to defeat him instead.
Old 2008-09-19, 07:27   Link #71
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
will be interesting... challenging komamura to a who is bigger, who has the better punch competition
Kokujo Tengen Myou will defeat him I say =D

Quote:
It's sad Kubo probably has forgotten about it, he gave Renji a power-up he's not able to handle.
lol forgotten...
Maybe I wonder wants going on in your heads, questioning and criticizing kubo tite and the bleach storyline
don't watch/read it when you don't like it... it won't change =P
it is all about strong opposing characters and fighting, most of the time... it's a shonen manga =o
Old 2008-09-19, 08:26   Link #72
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
i think he just doesn't want kenpachi to know that he is strong cause kenpahi would probably want to fight him.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 08:50   Link #73
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrz View Post
I really wonder which shinigami will kill which arrancar with which power-up next week? When will this manga get rid of this weekly wrestling show storyline? I thought something interesting happened for once with Ikkaku going down.Guess the ultra-creative writer thought that people cant take another Ikkaku bankai killing another arrancar and chose komamura to defeat him instead.
lol yeah, its almost like wrestling. Maybe Kubo was a wrestling fan?
Old 2008-09-19, 08:59   Link #74
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

I also found the chapter interesting. Komamura was standing still not saying a word. I think he was assessing his opponent strength when he took that punch so willingly. As much as I'd like to see the proposed giants fight it will be the killing blow for any redemption left for Komamura.

If a VC can beat a fraccion in his release form and a captain can't do it but only with bankai then there is something wrong with this captain. Given how KT has been matching similar opponents together (like beauty vs. beauty, heavy feathers vs. heavy sword) I'd say most likely we are gonna see Komamura's bankai which I find it be cool anyway.
Old 2008-09-19, 09:20   Link #75
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirajati View Post
whoa wait a minute, aizen had not inflicted damages? unless the total massacre of C46 was just an illusion, yeah why not hand aizen the throne in silver plate? but really, the real villain always kill with someone else knives, it is so "wonderful" aizen tells this many time to Gin with a smirking face
no comment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
C46 isn't any loss to humanity. But no denying, Aizen would even kill Saint Nick if it would further his plans.
And there we have it: the point! Did anyone even feel sorry for C46 when they died? Nope...

not me...

Stuck up old cowardly fools hiding behind rice paper cos they're weaklings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I really dont think Koma Koma can redeem himself here . Even if he goes shikai bankai and wtfpwns Po, it still stands . Taichos are an institution in themselves Koma Koma has let it down . In three hundred odd chapter of Bleach I havnt seen a Taicho getting pawned by a fraccion, take even Arrancar arc I dont remember Toshiro manhandled by an arrancar .

Yes it was a cheap shot but Koma be a furry and take it as opposed to flying 100 meters .....
My thoughts exactly. A Cpatain should NOT have to use Bankai on a Fraccion. Koma is WEAK. Case closed. And Kubo needs to stop downgrading the captains. He should NEVER have drawn in that part about Ikkaku being asked to be a CAPTAIN(???!!!). It seriously lowers the percieved standards that Soul Soc holds for Captains.

I mean...you have someone like Kira...waiting to bloom...and yet Kubo goes and give Bankai to whom? Ikkaku...Bull.

I think everyone would like it if, during this fight, everyone is losing, (which should happen, seeing ans AIZEN, Tousen, GIN, STARK and HALIBEL are all there...) and then Kira gets all emo again, and just Shyunpo-sneaks up behind Barragan and says something cool like...

"You think you're a King, I see."

And then POW!!! He strikes the throne with his shikai like four times, and Barragan is caught off guard and the throne falls like a paperweight; Then toward the end of the chapter you see Kira standing over Barragan, who had fallen from his throne, about to Behead him with All of Halibel's Fraccion pointing their swords at Kira's neck.

Kira: "So You'd give your lives for this king?"
Fraccion: "*shrug*...Halibel's Orders."

In a flash, Barragan is beheaded...and the last panel shows: Kira standing in the middle of all the defending Fraccion, looking unperturbed, and muttering:

Kira: "Bankai..."

And then these huge Guillotines with chains attached to them bind all the Fraccion and then... CHOP!!!

Ultra Cool Beheading.

Now tell me that would NOT be cool. You can't. Cos it would. And then after that, KIRA should be asked to become a Captain.

If that happens, then the "WOWOMG" factor of Soul Soc wold be raised to ...5000%... 0.o

But we all know that Something like this would never happen, though Kira was et up to be one of the more calm, level-headed, Byakuya-type potential characters. Kubo is more interested in All out, crazy, pointless, retarded, battle obsessed characters. So...well, Kira's spotlight moment will go to waste...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
another good reason for him not becoming a Captain: He's the shortest-serving Vice, remember he got promoted the same day Bleach started.

imo the current open spots and the ones that may appear after the war should be rather filled by the Vizards, Urahara or Yoruichi.. with so many capable individuals Kubo could even kill of the Captain Commander
I agree. The Vaizards SHOULD become captains. This would serve to re-right to flaw with the captains all looking weak. Shinji would be an Awesome Captain. I really want Urahara to return, too. It would serve as a great apology on Soul Soc.'s part.

And, point blank: Hyori-fukutaichou doing a bankai, and being shown as a Captain level VAIZARD!!???? TAHT WOULD BE TEH AWESHIZZ!! AND DON't DENY IT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Your not having an explanation for his existence does not give you the right to classify him, especially since the series isn't finshed.

Umm that was his only option to get the Key to kill the king...he couldn't get it from Yamajii.
I think that was what I said. . Remember Kids: 'When you have nothing to say, have a nice cup of sh... '

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokkin View Post
He kidnapped Orihime. She has nothing to do with his plan he just wanted her powers for his amusement. To me kidnapping is a flaw and its illegal. He also hollowfied on all of the now vizards as experiments outside of the few other people he hollowfied and the he framed Urahara who was harmlessly doing his own experimentation. Aizen the stole Urahara's research for his own gain rather doing it himself. I don't know why you glorify him so much. He kidnaps steals frames experiments without consent on others and kills for his own gain aren't all of those flaws not to mention selfish. I won't disagree with you that all that is done is line up villains for Ichigo to knock down, but to me I like seeing Ichigo knock people down. He is pretty much selfless and willing to throw his life away for his friends. Oh and by the way another flaw is he is going to kill an entire town just for his own gain. I'd say that's worth preventing and killing him for. He's asking for an ass kicking and I hope Ichigo delivers it.
Oh yeah... the Orihime thing applies . Guess I was wrong about him being totally circumstantially flawed...

But Aizen didn't steal Urahara's Research: Urahara left his research behind. It wasn't actually wrong for Aizen to use the research.

But yeah...I read the other guy above's post, and they fact that he said he should have 'cut Momo into tiny pieces'...yeah, I found that to be kinda sick...

But hey: Here's to the Vaizards being introduced into the storyline with a total WOW entrance ...hopefully...

I seriously hope Bleach doesn't get to the irreparable stage like Naruto has. I've pretty much given up on Naruto.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:26   Link #76
Ryuuken
Quincy

Quote:
Koma is WEAK. Case closed.
leadership does not incorporate incredible battle strengh

also: This is a fraccion of the number 1 arrancar

I think Komamura is stronger than for example hitsugaya by far so... he's not that weak

but it doesn't even matter anyway

story related conflicts are about emotional content
not bloody mass kills, this isn't RL =P

Quote:
I've pretty much given up on Naruto.
sadly, I had to, too =/
Old 2008-09-19, 10:32   Link #77
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
This is a fraccion of the number 1 arrancar
We don't know that yet =D
Old 2008-09-19, 11:46   Link #78
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

I think Aizen is the best villan I've seen since Vomorav(fft) or Kefka(ff6). Both were crazy back stabbing killers, thou Kefka was funny about it. I like villans who aren't like Sehpiroth. I don't want some uber powered guy to just stand up and beat down the hero till he's strong enough. Ruthlessness seems much more harsh when it's backed by proper cunning. If you can get people to kill themselves why do it yourself? How many people has Aizen acutally fought himself? If on top of that, if he's acutally powerful than cool. If the only reason he's strong is thru manipulation and stealing the power of others then even cooler. I mean his bankai sets the tone for his character off the bat. I'm surprised that the Hollows are following his lead. Especially if the first is so much more powerful than everyone else. I would just take for myself if it were to escalate this far.
Old 2008-09-19, 13:27   Link #79
Ryuuken
Quincy

I also still think that "the eye" we saw, when Aizen was rescued from SS using negacion, is in fact Barragan as arrancar now, the most powerful hollow there was, now a arrancar

just a feeling =P ... which is also supported by the fact that Aizen said his top 3 would defeat all taichous...
Old 2008-09-19, 14:24   Link #80
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
I also still think that "the eye" we saw, when Aizen was rescued from SS using negacion, is in fact Barragan as arrancar now, the most powerful hollow there was, now a arrancar

just a feeling =P ... which is also supported by the fact that Aizen said his top 3 would defeat all taichous...
That doesnt really make barragan the strongest and also i dont think he is by the way the others reacted to him taking charge

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion