AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-09-17, 23:21   Link #61
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I dont see why people hate the sasuke fights so much.... i would prefer the action from those fights to endless naruto training that goes nowhere i've gotten so i dont bother reading those parts anymore
Old 2008-09-17, 23:29   Link #62
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
I dont see why people hate the sasuke fights so much.... i would prefer the action from those fights to endless naruto training that goes nowhere i've gotten so i dont bother reading those parts anymore
Yeah...but the story isn't on the main character....Naruto.....

It's like watching Gundam.....but you don't see any Gundam or mechs....
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 23:40   Link #63
dragon94303

Quote:
And whose fault is that? Kishi's. So far he's been "great" with Sasuke fights. Yet Naruto's fights have been disappointing, or overshadowed.

One fight brings to mind.

Kazuku. Worst Naruto fight (main character, not title) ever.
dragon94303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 23:43   Link #64
Master Mold
Banned

Spoilers state that there will be a summit between the 5 Kages. Hope to see the Tsuchikage soon.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 00:51   Link #65
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe
Hopefully it will be something epic and sexy. He won't be outdone by that ugly Raikage.
Hehehe yea I can only imagine what the Tsuchikage looks like after seeing Raikage.

Do you think Gaara could be wearing one of those outfits like Orochimaru wore when he was pretending to be Gaara's father ?

...So long as he's holding the hat magigy. I'd like to see him in something formal like that.

*Kazekage Gaara had been close by Cloud, in a river saving Sand gennin. (Un)forntunately! he's needed to come to the summit shirtless and wet*

Last edited by Rachy; 2008-09-18 at 02:22.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 01:25   Link #66
Ichimaru

You know whats actually wrong with kishis work now? he has shown what the sharingan is capable off (all its moves), now what we dont need is fukn bs like different variations of it tryin to milk in more money when the quality of the story has gone down hill.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 04:16   Link #67
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
For me its not so much that i want to see naruto training.. i just want more plot development.. we sit here and discuss variations of theories and ideas.. yet all another fight will do is leave us asking the same ol questions.. I admit that we havent seen the whole chapter, so obviously we are all inclined to wait for the final result... but I'm hoping kishi is using this to setup the coming chapters.. preferably in a concise and non drawn out manner... not just another attempt to add meaningless fights which don't need to be there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
You know whats actually wrong with kishis work now? he has shown what the sharingan is capable off (all its moves), now what we dont need is fukn bs like different variations of it tryin to milk in more money when the quality of the story has gone down hill.
I totally agree.. we have seen the sharigan now in 2 consecutive major battles.. itachi/sasu & sasu/hachibi... we have been taught a lot about its power etc... through the chapters, and data book releases... seeing it own the cloud nins, just to show its power, would be pointless.. its already 1 hit the hachibi.. however if we see zetsu kick there buts, i wont complain.. hell id even settle for kisame.. but yes.. i hate seeing things being drawn out.. shades of the anime really.
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 09:13   Link #68
Mists

And Sasuke wants to take on Konoha with Sharingan now? He doesn't even know Jiaraya is dead or did Madara tell him? Against all those talented nins?

Why does he not care about that demon power?

These revelations are annoying. And wtf, did Kishi completely forget about Pein!

Yeah Naruto has yet to have a good fight in pt2...pt1 seemed so different, it was about Naruto and the underdog, now it's about Sasuke, kickingass and the overdog.

Still lame.

But I bet the sand village will have a surprise, either Gaara is still Kazekage with new jutsus, or one of the siblings took over. But I doubt Gaara didn't learn anything...perhaps he's more talented than Naruto now.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 09:31   Link #69
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
And Sasuke wants to take on Konoha with Sharingan now? He doesn't even know Jiaraya is dead or did Madara tell him? Against all those talented nins?

These revelations are annoying. And wtf, did Kishi completely forget about Pein!

Yeah Naruto has yet to have a good fight in pt2...pt1 seemed so different, it was about Naruto and the underdog, now it's about Sasuke, kickingass and the overdog.

Still lame.

But I bet the sand village will have a surprise, either Gaara is still Kazekage with new jutsus, or one of the siblings took over. But I doubt Gaara didn't learn anything...perhaps he's more talented than Naruto now.
If sasuke really does want to take on Konoha, it's because he decided it was his new goal. Just like when he wanted to kill itachi, despite not knowing about the difference between their power levels. Even when he killed itachi, it could be argued that he was unaware of itachi's actual strength.

The same could be said about Sasuke not wanting "demon power". It's not a part of his mission, so he doesn't care about it.

And what makes you think Gaara won't be kazekage anymore? Besides, He was always more talented than Naruto.
Old 2008-09-18, 11:49   Link #70
tatami
back in black

binoculars would be enough for sasuke right now
Old 2008-09-18, 13:38   Link #71
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
If sasuke really does want to take on Konoha, it's because he decided it was his new goal. Just like when he wanted to kill itachi, despite not knowing about the difference between their power levels. Even when he killed itachi, it could be argued that he was unaware of itachi's actual strength.

The same could be said about Sasuke not wanting "demon power". It's not a part of his mission, so he doesn't care about it.

And what makes you think Gaara won't be kazekage anymore? Besides, He was always more talented than Naruto.
Gaara was more talented than Naruto? That's only true for one thing: Gaara had superior control over his Bijuu. Why would you say Gaara is so talented? All his moves are sand moves. The sand even controlled itself when Gaara was attacked. Of course Gaara has a reportoire of strong moves and maybe he is sharp, but he has been changed by Naruto. Before, he was rather a natural killer than anything like a ninja. Without Naruto, he'd never have become Kazekage.
I think Naruto was the sharper one to be able to change his sight on the world from originally having the same point of view as Gaara.

Naruto acts stupid, but when it comes to training, he is a serious guy. You could compare him with Maito Gai.
Old 2008-09-18, 14:34   Link #72
nubby

You know, Kishi did forget about Pein.... wasn't he suppose to be going to Konoha to capture Naruto? WTF happened to that?
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 14:37   Link #73
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Before, he was rather a natural killer than anything like a ninja. Without Naruto, he'd never have become Kazekage.
I think Naruto was the sharper one to be able to change his sight on the world from originally having the same point of view as Gaara.

Naruto acts stupid, but when it comes to training, he is a serious guy. You could compare him with Maito Gai.
I support your point...but don't forget ninjas are supposed to be natural born killers! It's Naruto who changed the idea of the ninja. Everyone besides the main characters have killed on a whim, even the 4th.

I would laugh if Sasuke makes it to Konoha before Pein
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 14:38   Link #74
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby View Post
You know, Kishi did forget about Pein.... wasn't he suppose to be going to Konoha to capture Naruto? WTF happened to that?
Well, apparently the journey from Ame to Konoha takes somewhere around 20-30 chapters, just judging by how long it took ol'Frog Sage (Fukusaku? or whatever Pa's name is). So, expect Pain some time in the next 10-20 chapters.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 14:55   Link #75
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Well, apparently the journey from Ame to Konoha takes somewhere around 20-30 chapters, just judging by how long it took ol'Frog Sage (Fukusaku? or whatever Pa's name is). So, expect Pain some time in the next 10-20 chapters.
And maybe Pain knows that Naruto is not in Konoha at the moment, so why should he go near Konoha and be found? There's no proof for either he knows or not, but all in all, Akatsuki is well informed.
In addition, Naruto has been summoned to Myouboku Mountain by the toads, reverse summoning. Now nobody is in Konoha to reverse summon Naruto again. I guess he'll have to walk, doesn't he?
Old 2008-09-18, 15:10   Link #76
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

As long as they have Jiraiya's body, they can reverse summon him. All they need is a bit of his blood.

That aside, the toads didn't seem to have much trouble getting to Konoha when Jiraiya died, so they must have other methods besides Jiraiya to summon themselves to Konoha.
Old 2008-09-18, 15:20   Link #77
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
That aside, the toads didn't seem to have much trouble getting to Konoha when Jiraiya died, so they must have other methods besides Jiraiya to summon themselves to Konoha.
What are you talking about? It took ol'Toad Sage nearly half a year to get to Konoha from Ame .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 15:34   Link #78
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

If you measure half a year in the same way the Naruto cast aged three years in a week or six, then yes.
Old 2008-09-18, 15:36   Link #79
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
We have never seen MS at it's full power. If Sasuke has mastered it finally then now he has all 3 MS jutsu and contrary to Itachi he is in good health, so he will be able to use all 3 when needed. The amaterasu destroyed the 8-tailed demon quickly, so i wonder if the god of war (3rd MS jutsu) is able to actually take on a full army of ninja. Of course while Sasuke is owning all those ninja he is forgetting about how fast he can lose his eyesight, i have a feeling that he will reduce himself in a pathetic state and Itachi's eyes will be needed for his return.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 17:13   Link #80
Master Mold
Banned

I wonder if Madara will show up at the Kage meeting to fan the flames of war, and wonder if the Earth/rock Village still has a bit of hate for Konoha.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote