AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 117 68.42%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 30 17.54%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 7.60%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 2.92%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.58%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.58%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.58%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 1.75%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-20, 04:06   Link #441
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Was I the only one whose .mkv was partly corrupted after the second half? If yes, I´ll simply download it again, but if not, I hope gg releases it again.
No mine was partial corrupted as well in the second half for only a few minutes. Then it cleared itself.
kilroy0097 is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 04:07   Link #442
ipernorris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
The post rate in this thread is insane, as usual!
I read someone pointed out that Alto probably bailed out before his VF exploded. I think this is quite unprobable since the cockpit is sealed right before the explosion. I think he may have been folded out somewhere else right before the explosion through Sheryl's crystals (which are fold quartz).
I think a good guess is that he was teleported to the place where there is the true queen and Grace and here he would have some kind of final match against her.
ipernorris is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 04:11   Link #443
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
No mine was partial corrupted as well in the second half for only a few minutes. Then it cleared itself.
Thanks for the info, Kilroy.

Can I have some more confirmation of this from others?


And, my oh my, Rankas epic fail continues. How stupid is that girl, anyway? "Open your heart and mind, Ranka". Geeze.
__________________
magnuskn is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 04:17   Link #444
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
And, my oh my, Rankas epic fail continues. How stupid is that girl, anyway? "Open your heart and mind, Ranka". Geeze.
Well she is kind of being brain washed and controlled. It's not like she had much of a choice I don't think. She didn't even seem to know what the heck happened. She goes from that dream state of believing she caused the destruction of the 117th Expeditionary Fleet and directly into Grace talking into her ear. Not to mention Brera support Grace and telling Ranka that the only way to redeem herself is to take out the enemy. The subconscious is a powerful thing. Try getting hypnotized at some point.

Yeah she is all kinds of mind controlled right now. We need Alto to break the spell.

BTW sources say that GG says they are going to re-encode and re-release later today. So look for a version 2 at some point.
kilroy0097 is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 04:17   Link #445
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
I just download the subfile and used my raw ^^
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 04:22   Link #446
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I just download the subfile and used my raw ^^
Which RAW did you use? gg puts that Blue-Ray commercial into all their latest releases, so I guess the timing should be off, shouldn´t it? I´m very interested in doing the same as you at this moment, because, besides the corrupted segments, this release had an unbearable amount of kanjis from CBC in it.
__________________
magnuskn is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 04:30   Link #447
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Yes, it needs retiming.. I used Zero RAW but since its the same source, it only take 10 seconds tops to retime.

I've been resharing this with justin..

http://www.mediafire.com/?tymubgbbzfg

I didnt retimed the karaoke, sorry.
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 04:33   Link #448
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Yes, it needs retiming.. I used Zero RAW but since its the same source, it only take 10 seconds tops to retime.

I've been resharing this with justin..

http://www.mediafire.com/?tymubgbbzfg

I didnt retimed the karaoke, sorry.
You´re a treasure. The Karaoke should be no problem, if I compare the two .ass files. I´ll probably be back to ask stupid questions on how to join the two files, etc.

Damn, can´t rep you, already did so in the near past.
__________________
magnuskn is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 04:49   Link #449
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
Ok this scene.



In this scene Bilier says the following:

Soon...
Soon, I'll be able to meet you.
The fold waves surpass time and the law of cause and effect.


Whom is he attempting to contact? I wonder.
kilroy0097 is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 04:56   Link #450
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
What if he was refering to the technology of the fold wave.. not a particular person :O
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 05:15   Link #451
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
What if he was refering to the technology of the fold wave.. not a particular person :O
Are we certain of that? It really seems like he is referring to an entity and not a power so to speak. Because of his mention of the fold waves passing time and the law of cause and effect it seems like he wants to see something or effect something in the past and hence perhaps see something and prevent a cause so that the effect does not happen. Just seems more than simply witnessing a power be performed.
kilroy0097 is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 05:24   Link #452
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
I dont know.. it make sense to me since he have no indication of any relationship whatsoever but his fetish toward that technology.
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 05:30   Link #453
hai_san
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Seems gg version dont match well with cccp 2008-01-24, i tried serveral codecs as for now K Lite mega codecs pack 4.1.7 works without any problems but make sure you deinstall ALL other/older codecs before installing K-Lite.

ps:in gg irc chan they say latest cccp beta or CoreAVC also works

Last edited by hai_san; 2008-09-20 at 05:41.
hai_san is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 05:43   Link #454
glyph
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
Ok this scene.



In this scene Bilier says the following:

Soon...
Soon, I'll be able to meet you.
The fold waves surpass time and the law of cause and effect.


Whom is he attempting to contact? I wonder.
Speculation, but see his left middle finger with the fold quartz ring? There's _another_ ring on the next finger after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I dont know.. it make sense to me since he have no indication of any relationship whatsoever but his fetish toward that technology.
He's expression is more wistful than lustful when talking about the "someone". Contrast with Grace and Leon who practically appear to be having orgasms when dreaming about the culmination of their plans.
glyph is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 05:47   Link #455
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by glyph View Post
Speculation, but see his middle finger with the fold quartz ring? There's _another_ ring on the next finger after.
Yea not sure what that is. It looks like a plain gold ring without symbols. I don't think it means much except that he perhaps is married or was married. Perhaps he is attempting to reach his dead wife and believes the fold crystals can do that. No idea yet. I was speculating in IRC that maybe Ranshe was his granddaughter but that's all speculation on my part.
kilroy0097 is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 06:04   Link #456
glyph
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
Yea not sure what that is. It looks like a plain gold ring without symbols. I don't think it means much except that he perhaps is married or was married. Perhaps he is attempting to reach his dead wife and believes the fold crystals can do that. No idea yet. I was speculating in IRC that maybe Ranshe was his granddaughter but that's all speculation on my part.
Well, there's still one named person of his generation who's strangely still unaccounted for in flashbacks.
Spoiler:


Spoiler for speculation:
glyph is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 06:14   Link #457
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by glyph View Post
Well, there's still one named person of his generation who's strangely still unaccounted for in flashbacks.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by glyph View Post
Spoiler for speculation:
Spoiler:
kilroy0097 is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 06:20   Link #458
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Thanks for the info, Kilroy.

Can I have some more confirmation of this from others?


And, my oh my, Rankas epic fail continues. How stupid is that girl, anyway? "Open your heart and mind, Ranka". Geeze.
Don't bother That girl was a child entirely for 23 ep and a doll in the most recent. What do you expect her to be in the last one?

gg have outdone themselves with MF24 why does the file have to be so big?
nanatsusaya is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 06:30   Link #459
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Orange County
Since it's late I'll throw a bomb here....

I'm gonna say that the way to cure a V-type infection is to have a kid, in Sheryl's case it would be Alto's kid as a result from a couple of episodes ago

Now feel free to bash me and flame me LOL
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34701&dateline=122081  2182
JackRydden224 is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 06:39   Link #460
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Since it's late I'll throw a bomb here....

I'm gonna say that the way to cure a V-type infection is to have a kid, in Sheryl's case it would be Alto's kid as a result from a couple of episodes ago

Now feel free to bash me and flame me LOL
Nah dis-proven already. Ranshe was still sick after having Ranka. So having a kid while infected doesn't do anything but allow the child to have inherent Vajara communication powers through the bacteria in their intestines.
kilroy0097 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.