AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Macross

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 117 68.42%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 30 17.54%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 7.60%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 2.92%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.58%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.58%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.58%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 1.75%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-18, 14:06   Link #161
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philippines - The Terrorist Fortress xD
Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
I can't help to post this

Spoiler for Same Face? xD:
__________________
bkg9990 is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:09   Link #162
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Haha, that has win all over it! In a weird sort of way?
__________________

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:09   Link #163
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkg9990 View Post
I can't help to post this

Spoiler for Same Face? xD:
Frontier has a limited gene pool, what do you expect?
Wesley84 is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:14   Link #164
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by glyph View Post
Is that a copy of the supposed photo
Spoiler:



Given Bilrer saying that he'll finally meet up with somebody.

Shery'll being Mao's granddaughter and Alto inside the fold network when he was fried I think Bilrer could very well be Ranka's and perhaps Sheryl's grandpa. Grandma being Mao.

But Sheryl is the granddaughter of Mao. Simple really Mao had two daughters. Ranshe taking after her Aunt Sara's looks more while the other taking Mao. Sheryl looking like her Aunt Ranshe while Ranka inherited the looks of her aunt and Grandma Mao.
ReddyRedWolf is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:15   Link #165
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
@ Tsuchiro lemme give you a .

This ep is so beautiful why couldn't Northern Cross first performance be as awesome as Don't be late in this ep? Replace the song and it would be beyond perfect to me

It seemed that all 'official' couples were given a few tender moments in this ep: AltoxSheryl, OzmaxCathy, LucaxNanase (does anyone even care? They kissed, too! ), KleinxMikhail () and even MonicaxCaptain
nanatsusaya is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:25   Link #166
mapo
Mutatis Mutandis
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paris - France
Age: 38
Thanks you so much for the raw Tsuchiro !

But... the End of Eva thing with her... Please !

Spoiler for for Alto:


I'm waiting for the subs now, so much want to understand the all SxA scene >_<
__________________
<img src=http://c.imagehost.org/0232/SherylAlto3.jpg border=0 alt= />

Last edited by monir; 2008-09-23 at 17:30. Reason: giving away spoiler for another anime
mapo is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:27   Link #167
Haninozuka
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Anyone else noticed that all of Alto's "proper" kiss scenes has him kissing with his eyes wide open?

Kiss 1 (Sheryl)
Kiss 2 (Ranka)
Kiss 3 (Sheryl)

The only one that we didn't get to see clearly was the one in Episode 22 at the Saotome mansion. For that one, hopefully he closed his eyes.
Haninozuka is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:31   Link #168
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
@ Tsuchiro lemme give you a .

This ep is so beautiful why couldn't Northern Cross first performance be as awesome as Don't be late in this ep? Replace the song and it would be beyond perfect to me

It seemed that all 'official' couples were given a few tender moments in this ep: AltoxSheryl, OzmaxCathy, LucaxNanase (does anyone even care? They kissed, too! ), KleinxMikhail () and even MonicaxCaptain
Er Luca and Nanase didn't kiss. Luca pulled an Ikari Shinji. Ranka had her own tender moment of being manipulated by Grace, both through herself and through her proxy Brera.
ickem is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:31   Link #169
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Well, this episode was made of pure win. For a cliffhanger troll, Kawamori chose a mild one, because we all know comic book death scene rule number one. I guess he didnīt want to hide from mobs with pitchforks all week. ^^
__________________
magnuskn is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:32   Link #170
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Er Luca and Nanase didn't kiss. Luca pulled an Ikari Shinji. Ranka had her own tender moment of being manipulated by Grace, both through herself and through her proxy Brera.
He fapped on Nanase?
Wesley84 is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:38   Link #171
MaiHikari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Given Bilrer saying that he'll finally meet up with somebody.

Shery'll being Mao's granddaughter and Alto inside the fold network when he was fried I think Bilrer could very well be Ranka's and perhaps Sheryl's grandpa. Grandma being Mao.

But Sheryl is the granddaughter of Mao. Simple really Mao had two daughters. Ranshe taking after her Aunt Sara's looks more while the other taking Mao. Sheryl looking like her Aunt Ranshe while Ranka inherited the looks of her aunt and Grandma Mao.
Isn't Brera Ranka's brother? Do this mean he's Mao's grandson?
MaiHikari is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:40   Link #172
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Well. To be honest, itīd a bit confusing what exactly Bilrer is wanting at the moment, looking at this scene in this ep. Meet someone? Who exactly?

I donīt know, I donīt think theyīll be able to resolve the plot in a normal episode, so maybe a double length one?
__________________
magnuskn is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:40   Link #173
servidor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Monterrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Er Luca and Nanase didn't kiss. Luca pulled an Ikari Shinji. Ranka had her own tender moment of being manipulated by Grace, both through herself and through her proxy Brera.
Come on, Luca didn't even grabed her boobs.
servidor is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:40   Link #174
Haninozuka
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
He fapped on Nanase?
Nah, he just kissed Nanase, but she was still comatose.

Spoiler for screencap:
Haninozuka is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:41   Link #175
mapo
Mutatis Mutandis
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paris - France
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Given Bilrer saying that he'll finally meet up with somebody.

Shery'll being Mao's granddaughter and Alto inside the fold network when he was fried I think Bilrer could very well be Ranka's and perhaps Sheryl's grandpa. Grandma being Mao.
And if I remember properly, Ranka said in episode 2 she has zentrandi blood for 1/4...
__________________
<img src=http://c.imagehost.org/0232/SherylAlto3.jpg border=0 alt= />
mapo is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:51   Link #176
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haninozuka View Post
Nah, he just kissed Nanase, but she was still comatose.

Spoiler for screencap:
still, that is taking advantage of her. now, if they had have a relationship before she want comatose, the the kiss would have been proper. the guys is in love with her, but a gentleman would have hold her hand and not smooch her. He doesn't know if she has feelings beyond of a friend. so yes this is similar to what shin did, not as perverted, but still very improper.
golthin is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:53   Link #177
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post
We sure have not same translation .
I will give mine then because you omit some important points.
Musouka's translation is the more complete one
I can vouch for this

Though I wonder if Alto really ate that salad. Where do dead people go when they die? The vajra-net? Bilrer's monologue seems to suggest that the vajra-net can reach supposedly unreachable people
Key Board is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 14:53   Link #178
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
hah, so it will be a rankaxalto ending after all.
lulz!
Manji Midou is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 15:00   Link #179
MaiHikari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
still, that is taking advantage of her. now, if they had have a relationship before she want comatose, the the kiss would have been proper. the guys is in love with her, but a gentleman would have hold her hand and not smooch her. He doesn't know if she has feelings beyond of a friend. so yes this is similar to what shin did, not as perverted, but still very improper.
Cool down. It's just a kiss. Her virginity is still intact. Sheryl, Ranka, and Alto weren't in a relationship. But they kissed anyway.
MaiHikari is offline  
Old 2008-09-18, 15:01   Link #180
herbert
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Galactic Fairy Fanclub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
hah, so it will be a rankaxalto ending after all.
lulz!
There is already RankaXbugs ending confirmed and you don't like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHikari View Post
Cool down. It's just a kiss. Her virginity is still intact. Sheryl, Ranka, and Alto weren't in a relationship. But they kissed anyway.
You better not count Ranka's since this may be CGed in moive, and hold no more meaning beyond a scene in a moive.
__________________
herbert is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.