AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 12 (END) Rating
Perfect 10 20 19.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 9.80%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 16.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 25 24.51%
6 out of 10 : Average 13 12.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 5.88%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 3.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.96%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 4.90%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-22, 21:55   Link #21
Strahan

Overall, I liked the episode. Yea, there are plotholes and some bad writing and all that, but I prefer to just relax and enjoy it as what it is - entertainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalalien87 View Post
just watched the subbed version and damn louise cant express her feeling im sure saito knows she loves him but i wonder how long will it be before she admits it? Guess she is the Queen of Tsundere
No doubt. Saito must be quite the masochist to keep putting up with that. When she answered his "you love me?" line with well, it's just my responsibility as your master I'd be like "well OK, then I think I'd go hook up with Tabitha then, since you don't really love me". That'd probably change her tune, hehe.
Old 2008-09-22, 22:13   Link #22
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Bad episode, Degrading series, horrible season

Episode : 7/10
Season : - over nine thousand / 10
Old 2008-09-22, 22:21   Link #23
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
Overall, I liked the episode. Yea, there are plotholes and some bad writing and all that, but I prefer to just relax and enjoy it as what it is - entertainment.

No doubt. Saito must be quite the masochist to keep putting up with that. When she answered his "you love me?" line with well, it's just my responsibility as your master I'd be like "well OK, then I think I'd go hook up with Tabitha then, since you don't really love me". That'd probably change her tune, hehe.
Very true lol... but then she wouldnt be a Tsundere anymore so we need that...and they kissed twice so its all gravy
Old 2008-09-22, 22:39   Link #24
ayu
DUN.DDUN.DDDUN.

anyone noticed that Saito's hair got longer?
Old 2008-09-22, 22:53   Link #25
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu View Post
anyone noticed that Saito's hair got longer?
No I actually never paid any attention to their hair, but I'll check up on that.

Also if saito and louise were actually to pair up then the anime would lose the love circle? or w/e it should be called.
Old 2008-09-22, 23:57   Link #26
OverFunk
2014 is the year

Louise was really annoying this episode. And all of the "she can't use magic" was very poorly explained.

Yet, I'll forgive this just because the Louise scene at the end, uber cute Louise. And because they DIDN'T ruin the ending scene this time with yet another jealousy/boobs joke. In fact, my respect for Tabitha rose just because of foiling the abuse, lol.

Other comment, fight with *norse name* Golem is less epic than 1 vs 70,000. Shame.

Also, see ya guys next year lol.

Never forget
Old 2008-09-23, 00:25   Link #27
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalalien87 View Post
Very true lol... but then she wouldnt be a Tsundere anymore so we need that...and they kissed twice so its all gravy
Well, by most definitions tsundere is a girl that starts out mean but ends up loving by the end. That being the case, Louise would just be completing her tsundere cycle by actually returning his feelings and being less of a PITA at the end. If she never gives him some lovin she would technically fail to be a tsundere, and just be a bitch lol.

But yea, at least the writers let them have their moment without something causing her to get pissed and blow everything up
Old 2008-09-23, 00:44   Link #28
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
Well, by most definitions tsundere is a girl that starts out mean but ends up loving by the end. That being the case, Louise would just be completing her tsundere cycle by actually returning his feelings and being less of a PITA at the end. If she never gives him some lovin she would technically fail to be a tsundere, and just be a bitch lol.

But yea, at least the writers let them have their moment without something causing her to get pissed and blow everything up
She's still a b*tch. I wonder when will she ever change.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-09-23, 01:21   Link #29
ayu
DUN.DDUN.DDDUN.

I am glad there was much action in this episode, hopefully this season would let the fourth start off well... I am pretty interested to view more scenes like those found in this episode.
Old 2008-09-23, 04:58   Link #30
Xhokhusmak

At least most of the supporting characters contributed a good portion of the fight this time. XD
Old 2008-09-23, 19:06   Link #31
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Spoiler for /CRIES:

I..I think I'm going to cry now.

I'll hate Saito forever. FOREVER. ;___;

Tabithaaaaaaa, be my knigghhtttt, stick close to me, I WON'T DITCH YOU FOR A PERSON WHO SPENDS THEIR TIME COMPLAINING ON HOW THEY'RE THEMSELVES! ;____; I'll be your l'lavaldi!

/sobs in loneliness.

Ah and:

Spoiler for thoughts on the rest of the episode:

Last edited by BookOfMages; 2008-09-23 at 19:16.
Old 2008-09-23, 19:26   Link #32
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

This anime is getting kind of boring now into the 3rd season. I'm actually getting tired of Louise being so whiny and useless. They ought to make her a side character or something and focus more on Saito that is if they start making a 4th season.

Louise is just there for the drama and comedy while Saito handles all the action scenes. The drama and comedy between Saito and Louise is getting old and all she does is cast Dispel or cause a big explosion. Heck, even the side characters like Tabitha, Kirche or Guiche were more interesting this time around because we get to see them improve their own personalities and fighting abilities. In the end, all the characters except Louise and Siesta, were actually more interesting this time around.

Spoiler for The artifact...:
Old 2008-09-23, 19:48   Link #33
-Kh-
ポルカ

Well, the ending was somewhat ok, at least was happy in its own way. But after season 1, I can't help but feel the series degrading overall into an h-fanfare. Not that I complain tho.

Either way I love Louise, and I like the relationship with Saito, so I can't wait for S4, however I would like it to be of better quality, and with less h-stuff, I mean just compare the 3 seasons and the amount of h-scenes per episode.
Old 2008-09-23, 20:48   Link #34
chief

Send a message via MSN to chief
Would there ever be a season 4 though? That ending was pretty sound.. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be.. I love this show. So hey.. if there is.. Awesome!

As for my review on season 3... To be honest I liked season 2 a bit better. However this was a great season. I actually re watched all of season 1 and 2 before I watched season 3 (in a period of 4 days).
Uhm... In general I did like the ending of this season, minus the last moment or two (you all know the one).

So if I were to rate the season Id honestly give it a 9.9 outa 10. It missed that slightest bit of something but... Just awesome

جميع الهيل الرب إبليس! إبليس يقوم اكثر من عهد لنا جميعا في يوم اسود.. الحرب ستأتي!
Old 2008-09-23, 21:29   Link #35
Shabazza
transcendental

Yeah! Season 4 will only consist of boobs.
Season 5 may have ass included, if boob material went out. Else: more boobs.
Old 2008-09-23, 21:33   Link #36
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

They should make season 4 blown out hentai. If the directors need ideas, they can look at the H-doujins.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-09-23, 21:59   Link #37
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

I didn't really like this episode... I even felt that the kissing scene was just an attempt from JC Staff to redeem theirselves with the fans. A really poor quality this season compared to S1 and S2.

I agree with the hentai idea, at least they'll have a reason to forget about the plot
Old 2008-09-24, 02:41   Link #38
errorrrr

just finished watching it... from the looks of it they put "owari" at the end... seems like they've milked the anime series enough, so there probably isn't a fourth season... but who knows... but that was one of the better endings... however, zero no tsukaima's second and 3rd season isn't just as good as the first, it seems they took too long to get one thing done...

for season 4, i guess they can explore tabitha's relationship with saito a little more+ fan service but yea...

btw... anyone know which volume of the light novel the anime is "up to" with season 3??

Last edited by errorrrr; 2008-09-24 at 02:58.
Old 2008-09-24, 03:36   Link #39
ayu
DUN.DDUN.DDDUN.

i rewatched season 2's last episode, they had an owari on it too, it probably signifies the end of a season only.
Old 2008-09-24, 04:26   Link #40
Irondragon
Paladin

It was a good episode but I expected a more dramatic ending for an "end of season" episode. I think the end of s2 was much better (excluded the fairy momment that destroys all romantic!) Now we must wait till the next summer (June) for the next season !
Closed Thread