AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: What is/are your favorite mechs?
Lancelot/Conquista 53 19.06%
Lancelot Albion 143 51.44%
Guren/Kashoshiki 63 22.66%
Guren SEITEN 139 50.00%
Mordred 41 14.75%
Tristan/Tristan Divider 45 16.19%
Galahad 23 8.27%
Seigfried/Sutherland Seig 62 22.30%
Gawain 103 37.05%
Shinkirou 115 41.37%
Zangetsu 42 15.11%
Shen-Hu 40 14.39%
Percival 14 5.04%
Vincents 34 12.23%
Ward/Gloucester/Sutherland/Gareth 16 5.76%
Burai/Glasgow/Akatuski 13 4.68%
The Avalon 23 8.27%
The Ikaruga 18 6.47%
Damocles 24 8.63%
Other 7 2.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 278. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-22, 21:38   Link #61
Highlygifted
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Very, very, nicely done. Even with energy wings though, they're still prototypes, although the appearances are great if not better than the Albion, and Vincent has different weapons.
Highlygifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 21:38   Link #62
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
What?? There is no Vincent Albion lol.
Unless you meant mass produced Vincents based on the Albion.

Anyways, did anyone find it weird that while all new KMFs seem to be evolving more and more, the Tristan Twin and the Pincelot went backwards to the Air Glide Wings instead of Energy Wings?? wtf?!?!?!?!
Also, the Lancelot Conquista (Lancelot with Air Glide Wings) had Hadron Cannon right??
Why didn't the Pincelot (replica of the Conquista) have Hadron Cannon?
Maybe it did, but C.C. just didn't get a chance to use it?
Btw, the only offensive C.C. actually took against Kallen was slamming Guren in the face at the very start of their attack. Other than that, when they showed up again on screen all C.C. was talk and get the Sutherlands to meatshield for her.
Look at my post again. Link was broken before.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 21:40   Link #63
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Spoiler for space:


Is the golden Vincent offcially announced? Its prolly fan based. It looks kickass though I've always liked the Vincent (more than the Lancelot itself) and if they decide to upgrade, I'm cool with it
Isn't the blue one from Lost Colors OP? (I never actually went far enough into the game to see it in its plot but I know for sure it was shown in the OP)
__________________
Click for my MyAnimeList
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 21:44   Link #64
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post

Is the golden Vincent offcially announced? Its prolly fan based. It looks kickass though I've always liked the Vincent (more than the Lancelot itself) and if they decide to upgrade, I'm cool with it
Isn't the blue one from Lost Colors OP? (I never actually went far enough into the game to see it in its plot but I know for sure it was shown in the OP)
Yes, but it wasn't an "Albion" lol. But whoever made these are good!

@highlygifted: Well it depends, if you are in favour of high mobility + more attack then pick Vincent. If more slight more defense, pick Lancelot, if you want between, pick Lancelot club.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 22:40   Link #65
rebel one
Do the Monkey
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: on TOP of a rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
What?? There is no Vincent Albion lol.
Unless you meant mass produced Vincents based on the Albion.

Anyways, did anyone find it weird that while all new KMFs seem to be evolving more and more, the Tristan Twin and the Pincelot went backwards to the Air Glide Wings instead of Energy Wings?? wtf?!?!?!?!
Also, the Lancelot Conquista (Lancelot with Air Glide Wings) had Hadron Cannon right??
Why didn't the Pincelot (replica of the Conquista) have Hadron Cannon?
Maybe it did, but C.C. just didn't get a chance to use it?
Btw, the only offensive C.C. actually took against Kallen was slamming Guren in the face at the very start of their attack. Other than that, when they showed up again on screen all C.C. was talk and get the Sutherlands to meatshield for her.
You clearly haven't been to the Image Thread in while haven't you.

Air Glide Wings are the Black Knights model. Lancelot's was just called a float unit.

Pincelot(Lancelot Frontier) was the original Lancelot, not Conquista.

Tristan Twin(Divider) was made by Rakshata so no Energy Wings.
rebel one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 22:43   Link #66
Highlygifted
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Yes, but it wasn't an "Albion" lol. But whoever made these are good!

@highlygifted: Well it depends, if you are in favour of high mobility + more attack then pick Vincent. If more slight more defense, pick Lancelot, if you want between, pick Lancelot club.
True, Vincent does have more melee weapons, but the Lancelot does have the distinct advantage of a more stable float system, which I'd think would help in melee combat.
Highlygifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 22:47   Link #67
Cherudim Arche
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I thought guilford used the exact same float system as Conquista.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 23:04   Link #68
Highlygifted
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynames/ Virtue View Post
I thought guilford used the exact same float system as Conquista.
Guilford's Vincent is the actual mass production type. Rolo's is the Vincent Prototype. Either the Vincent is incompatible with the mass produced Lancelot style float system, or it was unavailable.
Highlygifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 23:10   Link #69
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlygifted View Post
Guilford's Vincent is the actual mass production type. Rolo's is the Vincent Prototype. Either the Vincent is incompatible with the mass produced Lancelot style float system, or it was unavailable.
Unavailable, Vincent Prototype model uses the Lancelot's pack as well. The design of the Vincent Prototype is basically the same as the mass-produced one, no real changes which means it was proven successful.
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 00:14   Link #70
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Unavailable, Vincent Prototype model uses the Lancelot's pack as well. The design of the Vincent Prototype is basically the same as the mass-produced one, no real changes which means it was proven successful.
I don't think so. The Vincent has weapons different from its mass-model (Vincent Ward)
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 00:28   Link #71
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
That's the crap model though. Vincent comes in several different versions. There's the good version like Guilford and Royal Guard uses, then crap version that they give to what we'll call super-grunts. Regular Grunts get flying Sutherlands.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 00:31   Link #72
aeriolewinters
Gin-Sama no Tameni!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Balanga City, Bataan, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
I vote for the Guren and the tristan II, The Tristan, even though it got flushed down by Strike-Free... I mean Lancelot Albion, had its moment. Gino's gamble(He risked death by distracting Suzaku) made that short time really valuable.
__________________
Mercury Lampe
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 00:54   Link #73
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I don't think so. The Vincent has weapons different from its mass-model (Vincent Ward)
Basically what morbos said, different versions of the Vincent for different purposes and individuals. Hell, Jeremiah had a Sutherland with a BK modeled float unit, that should say something about compatibility issues on the matter
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 01:07   Link #74
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Basically what morbos said, different versions of the Vincent for different purposes and individuals. Hell, Jeremiah had a Sutherland with a BK modeled float unit, that should say something about compatibility issues on the matter
Anything is possible in anime.

They could have Ginns docking with METEORS.
They could have Lancelot with Gawain Hadron cannons.

Comp. issues are irrelevant.

I won't say Vincent Ward was the crap model (ok, maybe it was)

I think the Vincent (Rolo + Guilford) were prototype versions (much like Lancelot). It did okay in combat (1 got blown up and 1 went missing, uh yea pretty effective) and the Britannia wanted to mass produce by SCALING IT AGAIN.

So, reduce the pricing of the original Vincent models and we get the ward.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 01:13   Link #75
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Anything is possible in anime.

They could have Ginns docking with METEORS.
They could have Lancelot with Gawain Hadron cannons.

Comp. issues are irrelevant.

I won't say Vincent Ward was the crap model (ok, maybe it was)

I think the Vincent (Rolo + Guilford) were prototype versions (much like Lancelot). It did okay in combat (1 got blown up and 1 went missing, uh yea pretty effective) and the Britannia wanted to mass produce by SCALING IT AGAIN.

So, reduce the pricing of the original Vincent models and we get the ward.
.... right, I'll leave you to that

Uhh, now, the Ward was a different version altogether, I mean the Emperor's Royal Guards all used Vincents as well, which signifies someone of above grunt level importance and skill receives these babies. It makes for a good commander unit for squads and such is what I'm saying, so you don't need it massed massed produced like the ward, give it to old Glouchester pilots or what have you, they were commanding units as well with the Sutherland units. Now its the same relationship with the Vincent and the Ward from my perspective.
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 02:07   Link #76
patnam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I wonder which knightmare is the strongest, in overall...?
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 02:10   Link #77
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
The original Siegfried, without a doubt.
__________________
Click for my MyAnimeList
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 07:01   Link #78
hikaprincess
Trypanophobic & depressed
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: standing behind you
Voted for a few:
Lancelot Albion: Simply awesome. Anything with energy wings is cool ^_<. Really agile, but then again, it is 9th generation.

SEITEN: The color combination is beautiful! like I said above, energy wings are awesome.

Tristan/ Tristan Divider: The new design looks kinda sinister; cool. And the pilot...>///<

Damocles: Ahh~ Loves floating castles! The minute I saw it going above the atmosphere, I clicked its option. I wonder if there will be a shortage of oxygen up there...

Which Mech is the strongest anyway? Albion seemed to be on par with SEITEN...Is Siegfried the strongest?
__________________
Life was not fair, it never was.
It had its bias towards some lucky people and simply shunned those it did not like.
hikaprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 07:20   Link #79
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
1/ Gawain
2/ Pink Lancelot (I voted conquista and Other for that matter)
3/ Lancelot Albion
4/ The original Seigfried (so awesome)
5/ Shinkirou
6/ Damocles (Yup, the damocles design is superbe)
7/ Guren SEITEN
8/ Guren/Kashoshiki
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 07:43   Link #80
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 25
I voted for:
Gawain: Hands down, the best looking Knightmare in the show
Vincent (Rolo’s) : The best version of all the Vincents
Percival: It has a really awesome drill
Damocles: I always loved the design
The Avalon
Lancelot (all of them): it is a really awesome mecha
Guren SEITEN: I’ve never been a fan of the original, but I do like the wings.
Tristan/Tristan II: I always liked the transformation. Too bad the Tristan II only had one transformation scene during episode 24.
Seigfried (original)
__________________
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.