AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-26, 08:46   Link #1
TEC

Wink Looking for.....

As you may know many are looking for similar animes to code geass and death note, i myself is no exception but i want something thatīs a little different in those other aspects.

As Lelouch had "servents" both geassed and not(servents/believers).
they all did nearly anything of what he asked.

Yagami to, he had those who respected him and therefore were useful in his plans.

What i am looking for is that, The main guy got "controll" of people or they respect him and do what he says.

i hope this was good enough please tell me if more is needed
Old 2008-09-28, 09:34   Link #2
TEC

i guess there is to much of a demand, saddly ever to....
Old 2008-09-28, 11:10   Link #3
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Utawarerumono. The main character is the kind you are looking for. Smart, charismatic and ppl meeting him no matter enemy or ally end up his allies. It is a fantasy / historical / war anime.
Old 2008-09-28, 14:58   Link #4
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

It doesn't exactly fit the bill, but you could check out Blood+. The main char has quite a few "followers" however why they are is a little bit different then DN/CG. Plus for some reason both just kind of go together in my mind... I think of Death Note and I think of Blood+ fairly quickly after...

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is something else you could want to check out. The main char has a good following (well 4) of people who basically exist to do her whim, and the story is interesting too. Like Blood+ it really isn't the whole "servant/respected" thing like you're asking for, but it's a pretty close fit iirc.

While I've not seen it for some reason, and as incube suggested, Utawarerumono seems to be a popular fit with DN too.
I can't really think of anything else though... There just don't seem to be a lot animes like that for some reason. You could probably find quite a few similar ones, but nothing with chars really as ruthless/cunning as Lelouch and Yagami... Although at times, and in a way, Haruhi could give them a run for their money...

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Old 2008-09-28, 17:34   Link #5
TEC

will check them up!