AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: Oppai (Big Bust) or DFC (Delicious Flat Chest)
Oppai (Big Bust) 38 24.84%
Delicious Flat Chest (Petite) 49 32.03%
Both 23 15.03%
Neither 8 5.23%
Inbetween 61 39.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-27, 23:30   Link #21
animeboy12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
A miserable little pile of secrets!


Why not in-between? \(_o)/ Huge breasts just break suspension of disbelief and aren't attractive at all, especially when they don't match the body type. (I'm not counting Eiken-class "breasts" here, either, as those monstrosities can't be classified as part of the human anatomy. ) But on the other hand, it's nice to have something there. Not that there's anything wrong with DFC characters (Hinagiku, Mayumi, etc...).
I would argue that huge breasts do nothing more to break suspension of disbelief than a character having impossible huge eyes or unnatural hair color. I disagree wit them being unattractive as dragonaut, macross frontier and witchblade all had attractive characters with huge breasts.
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 23:46   Link #22
mg1942
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
someone must have watched Kanokon to come up with this thread
mg1942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 23:47   Link #23
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
@animeboy12: well... attractive to YOU Some people thought the characters in those shows looked ridiculous. But I'm not disputing that you find them attractive.

If this poll goes like I imagine, there will be a fairly equal distribution of votes. Because everyone has their own preferred tastes. Whatever the measurement, there's some demographic of fan that likes it (or dislikes it).

Aye, they probably should have used Kanokon characters as example objects for each poll choice o.0
__________________
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 23:50   Link #24
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg1942 View Post
someone must have watched Kanokon to come up with this thread
It's making its way into at least one scene for most shows now.

As for my preferences...bigger than average, but not huge. Well-proportioned, of course. Something close to Sekirei's Matsu.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:01   Link #25
Falkor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
what about those who prefer shape **e.g. bullet train** over size? it's not like the size always matters, in my opinion...

big boobs in anime tend to defy the law of physics as of late... e.g. dragonaut, sekirei
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:04   Link #26
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I voted for both DFC and in-between. Big breasts are such a turn off because they no longer look human.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:06   Link #27
mg1942
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
I voted for both DFC and in-between. Big breasts are such a turn off because they no longer look human.
Thank you for reminding me of Eiken
mg1942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:08   Link #28
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: middle of nowhere, Virginia
Age: 28

Posted in full, because it seemed so remarkably appropriate. Click for glorious Wakamoto goodness.
__________________
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:08   Link #29
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg1942 View Post
someone must have watched Kanokon to come up with this thread
LOL, u guess right , loli can come up with the most perverted ideas, and there is also sekirei, kuu is just so awesome comparing to the other women in the show
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:10   Link #30
mg1942
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
LOL, u guess right , loli can come up with the most perverted ideas, and there is also sekirei, kuu is just so awesome comparing to the other women in the show
You download sekirei?

Man you're lucky if your ISP still hasn't pulled your internet connection
mg1942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:18   Link #31
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Spoiler:
Posted in full, because it seemed so remarkably appropriate. Click for glorious Wakamoto goodness.
Okay.. now that puts the thread on the inane absurd track it belongs in
__________________
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 01:33   Link #32
animeboy12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
@animeboy12: well... attractive to YOU Some people thought the characters in those shows looked ridiculous. But I'm not disputing that you find them attractive.

If this poll goes like I imagine, there will be a fairly equal distribution of votes. Because everyone has their own preferred tastes. Whatever the measurement, there's some demographic of fan that likes it (or dislikes it).

Aye, they probably should have used Kanokon characters as example objects for each poll choice o.0
true, I'm not arguing that people can't have different tastes in anime

I just find it weird when people bring human anotomy into anime because so much of anime character design defies it.

Also two questions

When loli and big bust become independent of each other? because I know there are a few busty loli characters (eiken, Kodomo no Jikan).

Does anybody know of any shows that are filled with characters with big breasts other than eiken, godannar, and sekirei I can't think of an anime where a good portion of the cast is busty?
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:43   Link #33
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: State of Denial
Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
An analogy using chocolate cake.

I like chocolate cake.

If I had to choose between only a sliver of really tasty chocolate cake and a lot of lousy chocolate cake, I would always go with the small amount of deliciousness every time.

However, if asked "How much tasty chocolate cake would you like?" my answer would be a tongue lolling "YES." You know, there's a realistic limit to how much chocolate cake one would be happy with. At some point, you'll have eaten enough to be satisfied. At some further point, you would get a stomach ache. And eventually, you just wouldn't have enough room left to maneuver in your kitchen for all the chocolate cake. But if given the choice, I would foolishly request more than those amounts in my zeal for chocolate cake.

Because I really like chocolate cake.

I guess my point is "love the chocolate cake you have". But I hope my chocolate cake is tasty, and plentiful. Because I really like chocolate cake.
__________________

I await patiently
the gift promised to me.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:31   Link #34
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i think there should be 4 choice.

DFC
Small
Medium
Large
X-Large

I would go with Medium and Large so for the poll In between and Oppai.
Fixed for you. Why ignore the DFC option if you put X-large.
__________________
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:55   Link #35
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i think there should be 4 choice.

Small
Medium
Large
X-Large

I would go with Medium and Large so for the poll In between and Oppai.
Because they are subjective and lack meaning, just like the episode rating polls. What exactly should I think of 7/10 or what's the difference betwean "excellent" and "perfect". The problem with polls like that is that they try to be a statistic instead of offering the easily understandable opinions.

Anyway. I hate Big Busts, go generally for the Inbetween option, but think Flat Chest girls are really cute.
Voted only Inbetwean.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:13   Link #36
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 智代の部屋
Send a message via MSN to Utau



if i were to choose, i'd go inbetween. Huge ones tends to take more of a woman's intelligence, imo..

tho, in most anime they do.


personally, i find huge once to be rather, disfiguring. Certainly they look attractive in some other ways but, aside from that they just looks heavy

in terms of sizes;

petite/loli - attractive. cute. teaser.

average/above avg. - gorgeous. sexy. just right.


...says me
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 09:12   Link #37
animeboy12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I wonder how this poll would go in a Japanese forum. There's a ample supply of anime characters with both types of body types so there most be a huge crowd for both.
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 09:17   Link #38
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
I wonder how this poll would go in a Japanese forum. There's a ample supply of anime characters with both types of body types so there most be a huge crowd for both.
I think you give the companies too much credit...

As I see it the big boobs people are just the more noisy bunch.
Also, there's no doubt in my mind giving big boobs to characters in fanart is a anime meme.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 09:23   Link #39
animeboy12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
I think you give the companies too much credit...

As I see it the big boobs people are just the more noisy bunch.
Also, there's no doubt in my mind giving big boobs to characters in fanart is a anime meme.
What trying to get at?
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 09:24   Link #40
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
I voted for both DFC and in-between. Big breasts are such a turn off because they no longer look human.
Ditto.

Getting turned on by big breasts is somewhat "huh" to me but...whatever they are into I guess.
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.