AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 789 63.68%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.81%
Voters: 1239. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 10:15   Link #2421
bran
h e a d s h o t

Send a message via Skype™ to bran
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
agreed

hmm... CC was a code bearer and she gave/shared an image with lelouch and suzaku on s1 and anya on s2
but vv and charles didn't
i assume it was cc's ability

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:17   Link #2422
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
See man...people who join on Dec of 2006 know what they are talking about.
since when has join date even mattered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
sadly my friend, as long as majority of the people felt shit about the end, this would go on until sunrise announces a 3rd season
sadly... sadly... but all im asking is that people stop saying that they are absolutely without a doubt certain that he's dead/alive, that's a simple thing to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by borkborkbork View Post
But she was blind for so long that she still had that ability.

And they were Lelouch's flashbacks (life flashing before death), she has no way of seeing them. Unless the code thing, but they are shown differently.

Continued Story by Hitomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
OK just so everyone is clear on this SMALL detail, memories and lies are different. Supposedly( I sure as hell don't know if people can do this in real life) people can tell if other people are lying through small physical details. What people CANNOT do is experience another person's memories through their POV unless they have some sort of mental abilities. What we do know is that Nunnaly is capable of the former, what we do not know is whether Nunnaly is capable of the later.
face it, nunally's vision is most likely a plot device. simple as that. it holds no further point than to let nunally know of the truth.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:18   Link #2423
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
Nothing to say it wasn't in their ability to do so though, just never displayed it up till now or had an opportunity too so its still up in the air as always
Old 2008-09-29, 10:20   Link #2424
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

all I know is, I'm going to have to buy box sets of this series sooner or later.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:20   Link #2425
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Zero is not an elected official. Zero is acknowledged through his deeds am miracles. Is there a bigger miracle then killing the world's enemy Lelouch when he had the world in his fist and then freeing everyone from his tyranny? The core Black Knights may know Lelouch was Zero, but as Kallen said, that was Zero at the end.
but could easily off this new zero and place tamaki under the mask and say that he was the zero that killed lelouch and nobody would know the difference

Quote:
Yeah it's all speculation...and speculation becomes proof when proven..that's how it works in the real world...dude c'mon stop being biased because you know as well as I do Lulu is alive...
trust me i want lelouch to stay alive. but sadly the speculations are not proven so they are not proof at all
Old 2008-09-29, 10:21   Link #2426
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by borkborkbork View Post
The point is that you don't need his memories. The fact that lelouch isn't fighting death in the slightest would give it away.

I'm just pointing out that there need not be a complex concocted explanation, involving speculation.
Sorry if I'm missing your point but in regards to his death, I am taking no stance unless the bastard that is called Taniguchi admits anything. I'm just stating people are not understanding the difference between memories and lies and it points more towards a memory being shared with Nunnaly having comprehension after the flashback.

I also agree with Krimson in that we weren't shown that much of V.V. or Charles to make that assumption.V.V. was in a mech half the time.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:21   Link #2427
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
Where do you get that Code bearers can give images to people?
Episode 1 of Season 2. C.C. gave Lelouch visions of his memories. In Narito, she gave Suzaku visions of his past. And when Lelouch touched her, he recieved visions of her memories. In the very first episode, Lelouch saw visions of other Code bearers when she touched him, etc.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:21   Link #2428
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
nope

majority thinks that geass bearers have that ability in common. of course CC was exemplified since most of her development took place throughout the series but we cant rule out the fact that VV also was able to share images
Old 2008-09-29, 10:22   Link #2429
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

yeah you want to say that being stabbed in the chest and sliding down an incline all bloodied up is proof of death but....
Old 2008-09-29, 10:22   Link #2430
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Yeah it's all speculation...and speculation becomes proof when proven..that's how it works in the real world...dude c'mon stop being biased because you know as well as I do Lulu is alive...
Uchiha, try to show a little more restraint and courteousy here, everything is still suspect and subject to controversy so we need to keep that in mind, its also what we thrive upon that there is no clear cut answer and that doubt is viable concerning Lelouch's death >_>
Old 2008-09-29, 10:22   Link #2431
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I'm not convinced that Nunnally could see the images from Lelouch's memories. She is a living lie detector. From the way she was trying to chase after him before she fall on the stairs in Damocles, she want to reach for his hand. She decided to hold his hand upon looking at his 'contented' expression before his death and realise what he was trying to do using her 'lie detector. She couldn't have lost the ability since she just regained her sight and blind person is more sensitive to make up for their defect.

For shock image to occur, there should be lots of shouting and screaming and lots of shadows etc. That didn't occur. Lelouch and Suzaku moment are not presented in 'sketches' like what Suzaku experienced from C.C. when she had her contact with the Lancelot in season 1. No such effect is presented.

Nunnally had not seen Suzaku in person once, not his face when she regained her sight.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:23   Link #2432
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
yeah you want to say that being stabbed in the chest and sliding down an incline all bloodied up is proof of death but....
What about all those times CC got shot and survived? Lulu has achieved the the Code through Charles and the Geass through CC, thus, Code Geass is born and completed.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:24   Link #2433
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
Episode 1 of Season 2. C.C. gave Lelouch visions of his memories. In Narito, she gave Suzaku visions of his past. And when Lelouch touched her, he recieved visions of her memories. In the very first episode, Lelouch saw visions of other Code bearers when she touched him, etc.
but normally we see signs of the code and of the girls with the code iirc. but seriously dont look to much into it. the vision served the purpose of nunally finding out the truth
Old 2008-09-29, 10:24   Link #2434
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I'm not convinced that Nunnally could see the images from Lelouch's memories. She is a living lie detector.
Even if that were the case, Lelouch wasn't lying here. There's no lie detector that can discover a lie without being confronted with it. Lelouch wasn't trying to convince Nunnally of anything at this moment.
Nunnally showed no paranormal abilities before. But in this situation she knew the whole plan just by touching his hand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
but normally we see signs of the code and of the girls with the code iirc. but seriously dont look to much into it. the vision served the purpose of nunally finding out the truth
Why in the form of a mystery though? Nunnally could have found out by someone telling her. Or figuring it out like the other people who were watching. But unlike them Nunnally's face only had a surprised look until she touched his hand. That's when she became shocked and started to scream and cry.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:26   Link #2435
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I'm not convinced that Nunnally could see the images from Lelouch's memories. She is a living lie detector. From the way she was trying to chase after him before she fall on the stairs in Damocles, she want to reach for his hand. She decided to hold his hand upon looking at his 'contented' expression before his death and realise what he was trying to do using her 'lie detector. She couldn't have lost the ability since she just regained her sight and blind person is more sensitive to make up for their defect.

For shock image to occur, there should be lots of shouting and screaming and lots of shadows etc. That didn't occur. Lelouch and Suzaku moment are not presented in 'sketches' like what Suzaku experienced from C.C. when she had her contact with the Lancelot in season 1. No such effect is presented.

Nunnally had not seen Suzaku in person once, not his face when she regained her sight.
Well, she certainly hasn't shown the ability of shock for clear cut pictures with detail either, that's not what a lie detector ability could normally do. And think about this in terms of shock imagery, the name basically says my point, all those times were involuntary and not part of that persons will, thus if both parties cooperate on the matter then perhaps the transition is more clear? Anyway, the whole scene was just very suspicious to me and leaves a lot up in the air, thus why I suspect some of the issues in regards to Lelouch's "death" <_<
Old 2008-09-29, 10:26   Link #2436
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
What about all those times CC got shot and survived? Lulu has achieved the the Code through Charles and the Geass through CC, thus, Code Geass is born and completed.
have you seen lulu with the code? i think no one has so its just a speculation
Old 2008-09-29, 10:27   Link #2437
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Damn this thread moves fast. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I disagree on your disagreement, her shock was quite evident once she saw the flashbacks, face it up till now Nunnally has never displayed paranormal abilities of that kind before now so its a weak argument all around I feel to just say she suddenly developed them now or had them all along when we've never actually witnessed something like it. There is only one real precedent in this series of such moments, those being Code Carriers/Immortals, but all in all that scene was just fishy and suspect I feel <_<
Dude, she was shocked because of what Lelouch really wanted and his real plan. Not that she saw the memories. And yes, she did display odd abilities before. Just saying "She just could tell people were lying!" really doesn't work. Hell, Lie Detectors don't even work all the time and can be tricked. So you need to do better than that. Everyone thought that she had some sort of power when we first saw that, and that stands IMO. It doesn't just vanish just to help your argument.

Quote:
Have you actually watched this series? Stage 11 when C.C ran up to Suzaku in his Knightmare and made him recount what he did to his father, Turn 11 when she was brought into contact with Anya, hell Stage 25 to Turn 1 where she used a kiss in order to store away Lelouch's memory/awaken him after being Geassed be Charles, these are rather obvious examples if you had paid attention to them >_>
You know what happens in ALL of those cases Krim? There is an INDICATION of the Transfer. We didn't get that indication here. Why would it happen every other time but not this last time? That doesn't cut it I am afraid.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:27   Link #2438
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Quote:
So I've heard. I'm just sayin, any people saying there's proof or lack of is subjective.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:27   Link #2439
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Even if that were the case, Lelouch wasn't lying here. There's no lie detector that can discover a lie without being confronted with it. Lelouch wasn't trying to convince Nunnally of anything at this moment.
Nunnally is trying to grasp his brother's thought as she saw his contented expression. By using her ability (feeling by grasping hands, lie detector or not) she confirmed her suspicion.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:28   Link #2440
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
lolz maybe nunally "leveled up" with her ability