AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 789 63.68%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.81%
Voters: 1239. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-08, 11:40   Link #4281
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: As far from reality as possible
Age: 32
Actually her body was not dead. Charles perserved it since both hoped that there's a chance she could get back into her body once the plan succeeds. They tell Lelouch so when they reveal their master plan (like typical villains, they talked too much )
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 12:52   Link #4282
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Let me say this:

Lelouch's fate was left entirely up to us. The director even said it: "It's up to your imaginations." Therefore, we can decide FOR OURSELVES if Lelouch died or not.

So will the lot of you please stop arguing about it?
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 12:58   Link #4283
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 智代の部屋
Send a message via MSN to Utau
it always impresses me what technology britannia have


here i thought the Japanese were the ones who thinks most of the impossible .
__________________


Status Quo: MIA
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 15:22   Link #4284
Kagetsuchi
Where's my Heart?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dark City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Let me say this:

Lelouch's fate was left entirely up to us. The director even said it: "It's up to your imaginations." Therefore, we can decide FOR OURSELVES if Lelouch died or not.

So will the lot of you please stop arguing about it?
No matter what you say or how you say it, It won't go thru it never will, Because people are people.
__________________
Let lulu die in peace come on people!
Kagetsuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 15:23   Link #4285
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetsuchi View Post
No matter what you say or how you say it, It won't go thru it never will, Because people are people.
I know. *sigh* I tried.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 15:33   Link #4286
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I know. *sigh* I tried.
It's human nature to argue.
__________________
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:45   Link #4287
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Let me say this:

Lelouch's fate was left entirely up to us. The director even said it: "It's up to your imaginations." Therefore, we can decide FOR OURSELVES if Lelouch died or not.

So will the lot of you please stop arguing about it?
I'd love that, until a PROPERLY translated source tells us otherwise of course
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:47   Link #4288
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Well, in the official List of Dead Characters published in a recent release, Lelouch was at the bottom.

So yeah.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:47   Link #4289
Anime Daisuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
The point of having an open ending is so we can debate about it really... It's so Code Geass wouldn't be left as just a memory but more of a daily discussion that lasts over 200 pages on an anime forum.
__________________
Anime Daisuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 17:57   Link #4290
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, in the official List of Dead Characters published in a recent release, Lelouch was at the bottom.

So yeah.
aaaaand this exists where.........?
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:12   Link #4291
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4778311515/

Here.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:32   Link #4292
iBeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
He's alive and well lol..
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:35   Link #4293
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
He's alive and well lol..
Proof, please?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:37   Link #4294
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
lets leave it at 'to each their own' on the subject, alright guys?
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:38   Link #4295
Strong Logic Speaker
.............really?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington D.C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Proof, please?
There aren't any proof if lelouch is dead either....................and I didn't say he's alive too.
__________________
Strong Logic Speaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:40   Link #4296
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: As far from reality as possible
Age: 32
Actually, I believe it's a case of actually REQUESTING an [opinion] tag for THIS specific thread. Whatever is said without something to back it up is ALWAYS an opinion, do we really need to actually STATE that it is so? And who cares about THIS particular subject anymore anyway? Those who believe one thing or the other will continue to do so.
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:40   Link #4297
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Well, him being gutted, having his life flash before his eyes, dying onscreen, having official proof that he didn't get C.C.'s Code, and there's no proof at all that Charles gave him his (think: WHY would Charles give it to him anyway?), and his plan being TO DIE IN THE FIRST PLACE makes me pretty certain he's dead.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:45   Link #4298
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Meh, and I think differently myself on the matter, so to each there own already, okay Dream?
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:45   Link #4299
Eliarine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Guys, guys, only one thing is certain so far, and it is this:

~*~ it's up to your own interpretation ~*~.

There. Wanna believe he's dead? He's dead. Wanna believe he's alive? He's the cart driver. No need to go at each other's throats over opinions.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 18:45   Link #4300
Strong Logic Speaker
.............really?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington D.C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, him being gutted, having his life flash before his eyes, dying onscreen, having official proof that he didn't get C.C.'s Code, and there's no proof at all that Charles gave him his (think: WHY would Charles give it to him anyway?), and his plan being TO DIE IN THE FIRST PLACE makes me pretty certain he's dead.
My guts says hes dead but you'll never know..............I thought nunnaly was dead for sure..........then she came back. Stabbing him like that surely he will be dead.
__________________
Strong Logic Speaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.