AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 789 63.68%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.81%
Voters: 1239. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-26, 17:39   Link #4581
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
THe one thing that's never been bothered with is the fate of the Knight of Nine Nonette Enneagram. She only is seen in R2 Episodes 2 and 21 but is nothing more than some spectator.

I wonder what ever happened to her?
Probably where Odysseus, Carline, and Guinever are
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 17:47   Link #4582
NyxOne

She was just added in to keep canon stable (she was a Rounds in Lost Colors, after all), and to have a cameo. They couldn't kill her off because she had a lot of fans, so...they invented Dorothea for the sole purpose of her dying.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 18:14   Link #4583
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Sunrise dropped the ball with this ending. I was in such shock state, I could not bring my self to shed a tear. Until the very end, until the last second I reminded with hope they will show a clear statement that he is alive.
Only after seeing the end and staring into my monitor for 5 min, I realize that my hero committed a suicide.
What a fool.

Spoiler for All hail V.V.:

Spoiler for Sunrise is a big troll.:
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 18:19   Link #4584
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFreelancer View Post
Sunrise dropped the ball with this ending. I was in such shock state, I could not bring my self to shed a tear. Until the very end, until the last second I reminded with hope they will show a clear statement that he is alive.
Only after seeing the end and staring into my monitor for 5 min, I realize that my hero committed a suicide.
What a fool.

Can you direct to the source of your finds?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 18:21   Link #4585
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFreelancer View Post
What a fool.

The staff has made it clear that Lelouch is confirmed dead for now. The key word if for now, since the only confirmation was in supplementary materials they could easily state that he was given Charles' code for a sequel.
Old 2008-10-26, 18:23   Link #4586
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

I meant the spoilers that Zingfreelancer threw in.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 18:26   Link #4587
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
And Euphemia, Poor Euphemia. She is definitely the most tragic character in Code Geass.
Hm... maybe it's just me, but I think Euphemia had a fairly easy life.
Sure, her end was very ironic, but she died without knowing what Lelouch's Geass made her do. Cornelia and Suzaku, on the other hand, were devastated.

In my eyes, one of the most tragic characters in Code Geass was Clovis, and thinking about him always makes me a little sad.
He was a good brother, but in the end, he just didn't care abouth anything anymore. He wanted to bring peace to his siblings' resting place - only to lose focus of his original goal and be killed by the very brother he loved so dearly.
It's kind of ironic, too.
Old 2008-10-26, 18:42   Link #4588
NyxOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
The staff has made it clear that Lelouch is confirmed dead for now. The key word if for now, since the only confirmation was in supplementary materials they could easily state that he was given Charles' code for a sequel.
Er, Lelouch has been labelled as dead by Okouchi. In this regard, he knows more than Taniguchi, because he WROTE the show. I think he knew what he wrote, and that he intended for Lelouch to die.
Old 2008-10-26, 18:49   Link #4589
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Er, Lelouch has been labelled as dead by Okouchi. In this regard, he knows more than Taniguchi, because he WROTE the show. I think he knew what he wrote, and that he intended for Lelouch to die.
Okouchi words should be trusted most but than......
Knight Of Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 18:51   Link #4590
NyxOne

But then...?
Old 2008-10-26, 18:55   Link #4591
Charred Knight

People can change their minds, its been hinted that if a sequel is made they can easily state that Lelouch is alive having taken Charles'code.

It happened in Gundam Seed Destiny where a character confirmed dead is revealed alive.
Old 2008-10-26, 19:02   Link #4592
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
People can change their minds, its been hinted that if a sequel is made they can easily state that Lelouch is alive having taken Charles'code.

It happened in Gundam Seed Destiny where a character confirmed dead is revealed alive.
and there is not a single person on this plant who didnt think it was a stupid ass pull in that case
Old 2008-10-26, 19:08   Link #4593
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and there is not a single person on this plant who didnt think it was a stupid ass pull in that case
yes, but in this case they would have had it set up better, and I actually liked that character still being alive, he was easily the best thing about the second half of Seed Destiny
Old 2008-10-26, 19:09   Link #4594
NyxOne

Despite the fact that it's impossible to survive in space without a helmet upwards of half a minute...
Old 2008-10-26, 19:11   Link #4595
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Okouchi should also know that there are rumors going around about Lelouch otaining Charles's code I don't think it going to turn out like that yet do u people still wish to believe that?
Old 2008-10-27, 04:17   Link #4596
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
I meant the spoilers that Zingfreelancer threw in.
I have been disputing on this topic with others and visited quite a bit of blogs, this is just my conclusion, not official statement. I have even more ideas of what can be done from that point on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Zero View Post
Okouchi should also know that there are rumors going around about Lelouch otaining Charles's code I don't think it going to turn out like that yet do u people still wish to believe that?
Spoiler for Regarding Knight of Zero. Read it again.:

It is a test of faith.
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 08:40   Link #4597
NyxOne

So, never mind the fact that seeing Lelouch alive would be a cop-out and that it would cement Lelouch's place in history as the biggest uncaring bastard on the face of the earth, letting himself "die" just so he, as so many Cart Driver believers say, can have happiness with C.C. whilst the world goes by around him, some people have taken his death as trolling and a 'faith test' by Sunrise.

Okay.
Old 2008-10-27, 16:52   Link #4598
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
So, never mind the fact that seeing Lelouch alive would be a cop-out and that it would cement Lelouch's place in history as the biggest uncaring bastard on the face of the earth, letting himself "die" just so he, as so many Cart Driver believers say, can have happiness with C.C. whilst the world goes by around him
Nope.
If Lelouch is still alive, then he definitely didn't see it coming.
But as I already mentioned in another thread, I like the idea that he might be still alive... but I don't want to actually know.
Old 2008-10-29, 15:45   Link #4599
Goldarmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Hm... maybe it's just me, but I think Euphemia had a fairly easy life.
Sure, her end was very ironic, but she died without knowing what Lelouch's Geass made her do. Cornelia and Suzaku, on the other hand, were devastated.

In my eyes, one of the most tragic characters in Code Geass was Clovis, and thinking about him always makes me a little sad.
He was a good brother, but in the end, he just didn't care abouth anything anymore. He wanted to bring peace to his siblings' resting place - only to lose focus of his original goal and be killed by the very brother he loved so dearly.
It's kind of ironic, too.
Clovis also had an easy life and he was a lazy coward that ordered the massacre of innocents to save his career. And in the end he had royal funeral.

All Euphemia wanted was a better life for Japanese and a safe place for Lelouch and Nunnaly. In the end Lelouch is dead, Suzaku figuratively dead, lots of Japanese dead, Schneizel brainwashed, Euphemia is dead and will ever be loathed as Massacre Princess.

-That's all in the past! It's all over! It isn't like your hands are clean either Colonel Mustang. You slaughtered countless people in Ishbal Massacre, didn't you?! Wallow in remorse when you have time for it! I need your help now!
Lelouch when confronted by Roy
Goldarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 16:10   Link #4600
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldarmy View Post
Clovis also had an easy life and he was a lazy coward that ordered the massacre of innocents to save his career. And in the end he had royal funeral.
Year Clovis got killed so early even if he deserve it Lelouch is cruel for killing him..
There is quite alot of unanswer question beside CC real name