AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 789 63.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.17%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 94 7.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.57%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.57%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.82%
Voters: 1238. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-07, 20:36   Link #4781
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Your a member of Lelouch is alive group here are you not? Why would you be member if you didn't want Lelouch to be alive.
1/ I am too lazy to leave the group, I didn't read what is posted there for months

2/ I will not try to murder Taniguchi, Okouchi or the sunrise staff if tomorrow it is revealed that they want to bring back lelouch.

So, either way, I don't mind, but my current opinion is that he is dead and that I will prefer a new hero. I said it so many times even before the recent scanlation from the complete guidebook that it is annoying to see people talking for me. If you want the opinion of someone on something, ask that person first, and don't assume things. Thanks
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 21:09   Link #4782
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
If he's dead, fine but if they're going to make another CG it needs a hero like Lelouch who is extremely intelligent, and is not afraid to cross moral boundaries and get his hands dirty. Oh and can't forget the random evil nobles killing numbers left and right
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 23:33   Link #4783
Charred Knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
1/ I am too lazy to leave the group, I didn't read what is posted there for months

2/ I will not try to murder Taniguchi, Okouchi or the sunrise staff if tomorrow it is revealed that they want to bring back lelouch.

So, either way, I don't mind, but my current opinion is that he is dead and that I will prefer a new hero. I said it so many times even before the recent scanlation from the complete guidebook that it is annoying to see people talking for me. If you want the opinion of someone on something, ask that person first, and don't assume things. Thanks
In case your wondering what the hell I meant by Lelouch being alive being a C.C and Lelouch phenomenon I mean post like this from a blog commentary

"Lelouch and CC was shipped along with Shirlulu, Kalulu, but in the end, only did CCxLelouch become real. It was the last 10 episodes that made a difference. He learned her wish, her reason to live, and matured to a point where he knew himself, and what he had to do. Zero Requiem was perfect because everyone was happy in the end."

Lelouch not being dead is not only a fact to this man but Lelouch being with C.C as lovers is a fact contrary to what Okouchi and the guide stated.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 05:46   Link #4784
Levy
differently sober
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 31
Well this guys is clearly in denial or trolling shamlessly.. anyway, I won't have bother about Lelouch being alive and with CC, I even like the idea, crack-wise, but after all we have been told by the staff about his death (something that was not strictly necessary to say or answer this bluntly), well, I'd hardly take seriously a post-R2 story that brought him back to life.
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 14:21   Link #4785
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
In case your wondering what the hell I meant by Lelouch being alive being a C.C and Lelouch phenomenon I mean post like this from a blog commentary

"Lelouch and CC was shipped along with Shirlulu, Kalulu, but in the end, only did CCxLelouch become real. It was the last 10 episodes that made a difference. He learned her wish, her reason to live, and matured to a point where he knew himself, and what he had to do. Zero Requiem was perfect because everyone was happy in the end."

Lelouch not being dead is not only a fact to this man but Lelouch being with C.C as lovers is a fact contrary to what Okouchi and the guide stated.
And it proves what? We can find stupid comments about every pairing. That doesn't mean that the entire fanbase thinks the same as the persons who leave those comments.

Secondly, where the hell in that comment does he talk about lelouch being alive?

And finally, what is the problem if some people want to believe in that? Again, they will not kill your puppies, so stop your little drama, it gets old.

Last edited by Narona; 2009-01-08 at 14:45.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 15:46   Link #4786
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
In case your wondering what the hell I meant by Lelouch being alive being a C.C and Lelouch phenomenon I mean post like this from a blog commentary

"Lelouch and CC was shipped along with Shirlulu, Kalulu, but in the end, only did CCxLelouch become real. It was the last 10 episodes that made a difference. He learned her wish, her reason to live, and matured to a point where he knew himself, and what he had to do. Zero Requiem was perfect because everyone was happy in the end."

Lelouch not being dead is not only a fact to this man but Lelouch being with C.C as lovers is a fact contrary to what Okouchi and the guide stated.
Yeah, let them dance in their illusions. This however, cannot "stamp" the whole CCxL fanbase. In every fannbase, you can find all kind of fans. This is pretty much given. That fan you mentioned, is troll-idiot-in-denial. Simple. Just ONE person. Not the representative of the CCxL fans.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 17:55   Link #4787
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2...lelouchs-life/

Theirs a couple of them that while not as bad as "Lelouch is alive is a fact" still don;t accept the words of Okouchi or the guide as fact.
A couple of people don't represent a whole fan base either! You think the whole fan base can be represented by a few people? That's exactly like stereotypes! In fact, it is! That's like saying that whoever is blonde is stupid! (I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS ONE!!!) Not all people who are blonde are stupid! Just because a few people who are blonde may be stupid, it doesn't mean they all are! What your saying is that this group of CluClu fans represents the whole CluClu fan base, which it doesn't!

I happen to be a C.C. X Lelouch fan. It's by far my favorite pairing. But I ABSOLUTELY reject ANY possibility of Lelouch being alive!!! "Lelouch is dead" Is past being a fact for me. It is f***ing law!!! (Explaination: "Killing is bad" as a fact wouldn't stop me from killing someone, but "Killing is bad" as a law would stop me from killing. Fact is a piece of true information, while Law is absolute and undeniable)

/rant

(Damn bastard deleted his post...Oh well, I need to rant)
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 18:58   Link #4788
Charred Knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
A couple of people don't represent a whole fan base either! You think the whole fan base can be represented by a few people? That's exactly like stereotypes! In fact, it is! That's like saying that whoever is blonde is stupid! (I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS ONE!!!) Not all people who are blonde are stupid! Just because a few people who are blonde may be stupid, it doesn't mean they all are! What your saying is that this group of CluClu fans represents the whole CluClu fan base, which it doesn't!

I happen to be a C.C. X Lelouch fan. It's by far my favorite pairing. But I ABSOLUTELY reject ANY possibility of Lelouch being alive!!! "Lelouch is dead" Is past being a fact for me. It is f***ing law!!! (Explaination: "Killing is bad" as a fact wouldn't stop me from killing someone, but "Killing is bad" as a law would stop me from killing. Fact is a piece of true information, while Law is absolute and undeniable)

/rant

(Damn bastard deleted his post...Oh well, I need to rant)
huh?

I deleted my post because I felt bad about taking a private arguement to anotber forum. I deleted it 5 minutes after I posted it.

Last edited by Charred Knight; 2009-01-08 at 19:13.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 19:02   Link #4789
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
huh?

I deleted my post because I felt bad about taking a private arguement to anotber forum. I deleted it 5 minutes after I posted it.
I know you deleted it. Read the note at the end of my post.

You weren't proving anything by that post anyways, just making an ass out of yourself cause of what you quoted.
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 02:54   Link #4790
pilipok
pizza lover
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 26
well well
everyone have their own belief and no one is right or wrong
jus stand firm and believe whatever u want to believe
there is no need to push ur ideas onto others

for those who believe he is dead
fine. he is dead nothing wrong with that. nothing to get emotional abt it when others say he is alive

for those who refuse to believe he is dead
can believe in whatever theories you wish to believe in jus dun be forcefully in convincing others about it

anyway all that die go into the world of C right
so he is around but not around. haha


this is not death note
where when a person die, he go to nothingness

haha
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 11:06   Link #4791
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
How many times it was stated that Lelouch is dead? This is a fact. It is not right to deny a fact which is placed right in front of you. This is a fact not a belief. Unless the writer decided to bring him back, he is dead, no doubt about it.
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 11:33   Link #4792
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
How many times it was stated that Lelouch is dead? This is a fact. It is not right to deny a fact which is placed right in front of you. This is a fact not a belief. Unless the writer decided to bring him back, he is dead, no doubt about it.
I can't help but think that it's strange how people waste their time seriously arguing about this.
It never made a difference to me if Lelouch was truly dead or - the series has ended, and that's it. Even though the ending certainly felt open to me, a sequel with Lelouch in it would have to be very, very well done or it would simply ruin it, especially after the completely unncecessary confirmation of his death.
Lelouch's fate only matters to me while reading or writing fanfiction, or whenever I ponder about something in particular - like how incredibly pissed he would be if he woke up after Zero Requiem, an immortal witch in front of him who casually demands a pizza. xD
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 15:01   Link #4793
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
How many times it was stated that Lelouch is dead? This is a fact. It is not right to deny a fact which is placed right in front of you. This is a fact not a belief. Unless the writer decided to bring him back, he is dead, no doubt about it.
Apparently a lot of people do not see the clear crystal, they like to bury it. Simple.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 20:29   Link #4794
Levy
differently sober
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Even though the ending certainly felt open to me, a sequel with Lelouch in it would have to be very, very well done or it would simply ruin it, especially after the completely unncecessary confirmation of his death.
MY SOULMATE!*_* yes, that's all that matters to me too, now. It's not about Lelouch being dead or alive at the end of the series, I think it really doesn't matter... it's just that I don't want them to do something that is "whoops he's alive" after what they bothered to tell us when they could have easily avoid to.
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 05:03   Link #4795
missmedude
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Has this already been mentioned? I don't know if it is true or not, but I was in HK last week and a animation shop keeper told me that Lelouch is still alive. He says something about the last 7 seconds of Lelouch's conversation with CC has been cut off. And there is something about the remake of R2 or something. Like I have said, I am not sure about this but the guy seemed so confident that the original version of R2 Lelouch was alive.
missmedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 08:26   Link #4796
Charred Knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmedude View Post
Has this already been mentioned? I don't know if it is true or not, but I was in HK last week and a animation shop keeper told me that Lelouch is still alive. He says something about the last 7 seconds of Lelouch's conversation with CC has been cut off. And there is something about the remake of R2 or something. Like I have said, I am not sure about this but the guy seemed so confident that the original version of R2 Lelouch was alive.
No

Okouchi (Co-creator, and writer) and the official Guide have both stated that Lelouch is dead.

Lelouch died because he felt that his crimes where so great that he must die to punish himself by not letting him live in the world he created.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 08:55   Link #4797
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
How many times it was stated that Lelouch is dead? This is a fact. It is not right to deny a fact which is placed right in front of you. This is a fact not a belief. Unless the writer decided to bring him back, he is dead, no doubt about it.
Me I wanted to say that "if someone wants to believe that he is alive, it's a waste of time to keep replying, pesting, insulting etc. to try to force our opinions/facts on him/her. THAT WILL NOT change their opinions ^^. So let them think that if they want. After all, it's just an anime, no one will be killed for thinking that Lelouch is alive XD
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 09:14   Link #4798
eaglei3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Me I wanted to say that "if someone wants to believe that he is alive, it's a waste of time to keep replying, pesting, insulting etc. to try to force our opinions/facts on him/her. THAT WILL NOT change their opinions ^^. So let them think that if they want. After all, it's just an anime, no one will be killed for thinking that Lelouch is alive XD
Exactly. You also have to remember that not everyone gets to see all the outside interviews, so they don't even know about the writer/director comments.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 10:56   Link #4799
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Me I wanted to say that "if someone wants to believe that he is alive, it's a waste of time to keep replying, pesting, insulting etc. to try to force our opinions/facts on him/her. THAT WILL NOT change their opinions ^^. So let them think that if they want. After all, it's just an anime, no one will be killed for thinking that Lelouch is alive XD
Honestly, I disagree. While I think it's nice to let people think what they want, when discussing something on a forum I think stated facts should be required to be observed. Its a fictional work, what happens in the fictional work should be observed when discussing the fictional work, and none of our opinions or views can change what the author decided happened in it. No one should try to force them to like it if they don't want to though.

As for the waste of time part, that may be a different story with some people. But again, some people just aren't aware of the side materials and others are more susceptible to other's opinions online.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 11:59   Link #4800
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Honestly, I disagree. While I think it's nice to let people think what they want, when discussing something on a forum I think stated facts should be required to be observed. Its a fictional work, what happens in the fictional work should be observed when discussing the fictional work, and none of our opinions or views can change what the author decided happened in it. No one should try to force them to like it if they don't want to though.

As for the waste of time part, that may be a different story with some people. But again, some people just aren't aware of the side materials and others are more susceptible to other's opinions online.
Charred for instance was complaining about people from other places. No need to do that here.

And when you try once to explain to someone that we got proofs, if that person doesn't want to change her/his opinion, then what do you propose, to ban her/him? Most people just state their opinion and don't try to force it on you, so (i don't talk about you) no need to be harsh or even insulting. They don't cause any real problems. Just avoid their posts, it's not that hard you know.

It's just an anime, not something important.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.