AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 789 63.68%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.81%
Voters: 1239. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 05:30   Link #501
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, sure, a lot of people died, but in the three months since the bombing of Tokyo passed, and the two since Pendragon got obliterated, enough people would have...eh, never mind. The whole 'x people being born a day' and all.

And they must have some secondary capital or something. Also, if Britannia was still able to make KMFs and ships and stuff after Pendragon's destruction, the economy can't have been that badly damaged.

@Sprite: He's with the rest of the imprisoned cast, next to Tianzi.
I meant after that.
Time has obviously gone by. I mean Villeta's belly is bloated now, so I'm guessing 8-9 months. Something happened to Xingke since then I assume.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:30   Link #502
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
And Nunnally's crying was top notch. Best crying I've ever heard from an actress! Damn!
That's what made that scene for me. Lelouch's memories + Nunnally's reaction = 10/10.
roon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:30   Link #503
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
and whats up with the epic troll of not telling us CC name
I don't think it was really that important.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:31   Link #504
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Look, I know everyone wants Lelouch to be alive, but (ooooh, boy, going Nunnally here) it's pretty clear he's dead. If he had the Code, he would have regenerated instantly and he would have come back to life in Nunnally's arms.

Also, taking C.C.'s Code entailed her dying. Unless the girl with green hair and amber eyes in that cart is a random character, she isn't dead.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:31   Link #505
yamibakura

The ending is kind of sad in a beautiful way though. I wish Lelouch would have lived. Hell I'm actually relieved its open ended because that means Lelouch could not be not alive and also paves the way for a movie we probably will never see.

I'm glad Nunally learned the truth and Kallen realized the truth. Suzaku, Nunally, and Kallen all cried...

Okay. What in the world were the core black knights thinking of the new Zero? What about Milly and Rivals thoughts? Where was Jerimiah? Did he know of ZR? What about Cecile and Lloyd and Nina? Where is Sayoko?

No one ever talked about a chart update last week after ep 24 so I was curious if they would do a final chart for ep 25.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:31   Link #506
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
Yeah you're right. Probably they are going back to C.C.'s origin. Sounds like the best to me they can do. I'm not 100% sure though if she's from Germany, such dresses are also weared in Switzerland and Austria. However remembering the past scenes of C.C. I tip it's Germany (the south).
There is a ton of stuff we didn't get to know about CC, Geass, her origins, the origins of her powers. They piqued our interest throughtout the first season with flashbacks, the geass pact scene, etc.

Maybe this is her new wish... for Lelouch to go after this power, to find out where it came from, to find out answers that have evaded CC for a long while.

Sounds like material for a movie, OVA, and new season to me.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:32   Link #507
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by roon View Post
That's what made that scene for me. Lelouch's memories + Nunnally's reaction = 10/10.
You're forgetting one more thing
'Continued Story' rolling behind it. Perfect scene.
Can't say the same for the ending though. Opposite of perfect, but not considering the context, that scene was epic.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:32   Link #508
patnam

Quote:
Jeremiah was in on it! He smirks after Lelouch gets stabbed and acts like he is trying to keep order.

Cornelia seems to be on to the plan as well... maybe. They jumped in on cue.

Also notice how CC ends up in an agricultural area. Jeremiah and Anya are seen on an orchard.

It seems like CC, Lelouch, Anya, and Jeremiah could end up living together.

Suzaku is pushing Nunnally's wheelchair, also. Seems kind of wierd. Wouldn't she be pissed off that Suzaku killed her brother? I mean... come on. Yeah. it was he brothers plan but... how about some distance?
And Nunnally's crying was top notch. Best crying I've ever heard from an actress! Damn!

So yeah... pretty obvious that Lelouch faked his death. The clues are all there.
everyone knew Suzaku is dead (fake) before Lelouch's assassination, so nobody knew Zero is Suzaku yet.
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:33   Link #509
coba

Well I guess with Ougi's wedding line-up, Taniguchi's interview is partially true on how he said that the ending scene of CG has been shown before during the S1.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:34   Link #510
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
There is a ton of stuff we didn't get to know about CC, Geass, her origins, the origins of her powers. They piqued our interest throughtout the first season with flashbacks, the geass pact scene, etc.

Maybe this is her new wish... for Lelouch to go after this power, to find out where it came from, to find out answers that have evaded CC for a long while.

You didn't watch Turn 15, did you?
Old 2008-09-28, 05:35   Link #511
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
everyone knew Suzaku is dead (fake) before Lelouch's assassination, so nobody knew Zero is Suzaku yet.
Lelouch is pretty dead imo.
They wouldn't waste such an epic death.
Look at Suzaku's tears those were real man.
So were CC's.
Epic death scene i cried twice already.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:35   Link #512
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
V.V. is pronounced as V2

C.C. is pronounced C2

Lelouch is R2?

CODE GEASS R2= Lelouch?

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:37   Link #513
-Nyu-
Yozora

Quote:

Yeah, that's also possible. They definitely left rool for an OVA and/or movie in the end.

As for C.C.'s name I'd tip her original name was Lorelei. I remember the scene in season 1 in the cave and well, I have some feeling that could be her name. Adding the hints of where her origin is that's the best possible name I can think of.
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:37   Link #514
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
V.V. is pronounced as V2

C.C. is pronounced C2

Lelouch is R2?

CODE GEASS R2= Lelouch?
Er...if Lelouch were immortal, he'd be L.L.

And Nyu, after watching the end of Stage 11 many a time, it's more 'Elizabeth' than anything else.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:38   Link #515
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
If the World of C represents the collective unconciousness of humanity then I think the Geass is meant to be that unconciousnesses way of manipulating itself. if figure that's the secret behind it's power if that makes any sense.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:38   Link #516
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi Send a message via Skype™ to Airi
Quote:
Look, I know everyone wants Lelouch to be alive, but (ooooh, boy, going Nunnally here) it's pretty clear he's dead. If he had the Code, he would have regenerated instantly and he would have come back to life in Nunnally's arms.

Also, taking C.C.'s Code entailed her dying. Unless the girl with green hair and amber eyes in that cart is a random character, she isn't dead.
It's sad, but I think you are right....
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:38   Link #517
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Send a message via Skype™ to whiter
Quote:
It's not like the generation rate/frequency is stable.
Looking back at the scenes where C.C has gotten hurt, it has taken quite a while to regenerate sometimes.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:40   Link #518
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
It would be bad if certain people(s) ever find Suzaku is the new Zero. If people realize what that implies. And where do Ohgi, Todo and Xingke stand in regards to the new Zero? Don't tell me they just go Zero Zero Zero and forget they betrayed Zero(Lelouch). Makes me want to ask where Diethard's video tape went off to. Then Suzaku(Zero) could use it as a means to execute the three of them. Lol I know he wouldn't do that, so I'm just pointing out that Suzaku could if he wanted too. So Nunally/Suzaku(Zero) is ruler of the world then?
Old 2008-09-28, 05:40   Link #519
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:

Lelouch has her geassed and he has jeremiah around. They could have used Lelouch's powers to influence her.

Nunnally was balling. Suzaku could have been crying tears of joy that it was finally over and that is was a final goodbye... Lelouch would go into exile and he would never see him again... 'cause they could never been seen together after this. "Good luck... It's over. Take care... It's up to me to carry the torch."

Jeremiah, in contrast. smiled as Zero/Suzaku whisped by and smirked as everyone rushed into the streets. He was kind of celebrating that people bought it.

Cornelia also seemed to be expecting Zero/Suzaku.

And where was Sayoko during all this? Oh yeah... she's a NINJA... master of illusion and deception!
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:41   Link #520
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
V.V. is pronounced as V2

C.C. is pronounced C2

Lelouch is R2?

CODE GEASS R2= Lelouch?
The code carrier of V.V.'s code is called V.V.. Charles became V.V. upon taking up the code. The nun before hand was C.C., until C.C. became C.C.. Or at least, I remember that being the explanation to the names.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote