AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 789 63.68%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.81%
Voters: 1239. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 06:32   Link #601
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
It gave peace a chance. A chance for a better tomorrow. That the dictators die and heroes rise up against them.
They coukd have easily accomplished that by Lelouch, Xingkle, and Schneizel talking about it, and making a succesful peace plan.

Instead millions died, and Lelouch runs away from responsibility.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:32   Link #602
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
You people are full of it. I'm sorry, but I'm more disappointed in the community then I could ever be in the show. So much whining. God....
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:33   Link #603
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post

Uh...many a time, we saw C.C. without that marking.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:34   Link #604
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
They coukd have easily accomplished that by Lelouch, Xingkle, and Schneizel talking about it, and making a succesful peace plan.

Instead millions died, and Lelouch runs away from responsibility.
A means to an end. People like Shniezel won't concede to a lie as a plan for world peace.
Old 2008-09-28, 06:34   Link #605
nutype
Future MD

Even the fanboys are crapping all over this episode, that's how bad it really is.

Lelouche killing himself now for peace? Does Taniguchi really think his viewers are that gullible? Apparantly so.

It wasnt that Taniguchi killed Lelouche it was the fact that it was MEANINGLESS to do so. It served no purpose. Everyone hates him so he has to be killed? He could of just as easily become a good emperor that brought peace and prosperity, but nope let's just kill lelouche and make his best friend an exile from society. That makes much more sense.

It amazes me how half the people here are actually talking about lelouche being alive like its up for debate. He died, stop trying to fit the evidence with your already made conclusion that he is alive, it's pathetic.

You may call me Dr. Nutype from now on thanks!
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:36   Link #606
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Trolling Trolling Trolling, keep the people trolling. That's right, I've finally snapped. This is seriously all kinds of ridiculous now. Screw it, fine the show sucks, whatever. I'll give it a one and join the trend, I don't care anymore.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:37   Link #607
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
Even the fanboys are crapping all over this episode, that's how bad it really is.
Only because they did not get the ending they wanted. It pretty much the same with everything these days. Honestly, someone of my good standard should not bother with you kind of people, but what the hell...
Shuuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:38   Link #608
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Uh...many a time, we saw C.C. without that marking.
Hm.....I think it is because it is not activated.

Well we don't know if Lelouch is alive or not actually, the ending is meant to give watchers a doubt. I think C.C passed her mark onto Lelouch, and the driver is actually our old friend.

And the ending scene is a whole bunch of Loli bondage.

I laughed my ass off when Jeremiah is working in an orange plantation with Anya.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:38   Link #609
Charred Knight

Quote:
A means to an end. People like Shniezel won't concede to a lie as a plan for world peace.
How is the three smartest people making peace a lie?

Lelouch just has a marytr complex?
Old 2008-09-28, 06:38   Link #610
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post

Lelouche killing himself now for peace? Does Taniguchi really think his viewers are that gullible? Apparantly so.

It wasnt that Taniguchi killed Lelouche it was the fact that it was MEANINGLESS to do so. It served no purpose. Everyone hates him so he has to be killed? He could of just as easily become a good emperor that brought peace and prosperity, but nope let's just kill lelouche and make his best friend an exile from society. That makes much more sense.

It amazes me how half the people here are actually talking about lelouche being alive like its up for debate. He died, stop trying to fit the evidence with your already made conclusion that he is alive, it's pathetic.
You think the people will be happy knowing they have no control over the state of their own country even if something good comes of it. That people will want to live in a world where Justice if forced upon them and not even their own justice? Sometimes symbolism can do a lot of things.
Old 2008-09-28, 06:39   Link #611
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Hm.....I think it is because it is not activated.

Well we don't know if Lelouch is alive or not actually, the ending is meant to give watchers a doubt. I think C.C passed her mark onto Lelouch, and the driver is actually our old friend.

And the ending scene is a whole bunch of Loli bondage.
The scene with Nunnaly really does have a huge bondage thing going on.
Old 2008-09-28, 06:41   Link #612
Charred Knight

Quote:
You think the people will be happy knowing they have no control over the state of their own country even if something good comes of it. That people will want to live in a world where Justice if forced upon them and not even their own justice? Sometimes symbolism can do a lot of things.
They have control now? Instead of Schneizel and Lelouch working together. We have Suzaku having to take care of the rest of the world.
Old 2008-09-28, 06:41   Link #613
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
So the world is united in hating one man.

Most people in this world hate Hitler, and I don't see peace.
Did Hitler take over the entire world? No.

And to be honest, if 'most' were to be put into numbers, There are less people in world who hated Hitler than people who didn't even cared about him. You can give me another bad cookie if you want.

Lelouch managed to make the entire world hate him, every single person who knows what evil is. He made himself the ultimate evil in the hearts of all who knows it. And by ridding the world of its only ultimate evil, the world has suddenly found itself cured, people are no longer bound by that evil and are freed from it. Those who fought for freedom stood up, they bring the world together, rebuild everything that was lost.

Your comparisons to Hitler were totally pointless from the start. Its your personal hatred for him.

Again I'll just say sorry to everyone who failed to get a happy ending, I grief for your sadness.

People should learn to understand the story instead of wanting the story to go their ways. Because I know how to do that, I'm a happy man.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:42   Link #614
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

A faked death doesn't cheapen anything. We know Geass is dangerous as hell. We still don''t know where it came from. We still know next to nothing about CC, the origins of her powers, the existence of others like her...

Who is the PRIME? Who was the first immortal? Who is AA or ZZ? Who is the longest living immortal?

There are dozens of thought elevators still left on Earth. If Mao existed... could there be another like him?

We still know jack squat about the CC's time in China. CC's past is still a big fat MYSTERY!

We know that those who seek power have sought the power of Geass and knowledge of it's existence was not just limited to a few in Brittania. The Chinese wanted it, remember?

What happened during those hundreds of years after CC got her code? How did she assemble her cult?

We saw a vision of a lot of girls with geass symbols in the vision in the first episode. Where are they?

CC and VV... lots of letters between CC and VV. We still don't know CC's real name, either.

They left a TON of material on the shelf. There is enough material for an OVA, movie, and a few more seasons of Code Geass. They can go almost anywhere from here.

CC is clearly not the first of her kind. I mean,... the nun had lived centuries before her. How many of her kind are there?
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:43   Link #615
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Did Hitler take over the entire world? No.

And to be honest, if 'most' were to be put into numbers, There are less people in world who hated Hitler than people who didn't even cared about him. You can give me another bad cookie if you want.

Lelouch managed to make the entire world hate him, every single person who knows what evil is. He made himself the ultimate evil in the hearts of all who knows it. And by ridding the world of its only ultimate evil, the world has suddenly found itself cured, people are no longer bound by that evil and are freed from it. Those who fought for freedom stood up, they bring the world together, rebuild everything that was lost.

Your comparisons to Hitler were totally pointless from the start. Its your personal hatred for him.

Again I'll just say sorry to everyone who failed to get a happy ending, I grief for your sadness.

People should learn to understand the story instead of wanting the story to go their ways. Because I know how to do that, I'm a happy man.
You don't hate Hitler?

Like I said, they could have done it without Lelouch running away from the problem.
Old 2008-09-28, 06:44   Link #616
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...A few more seasons is a bit much, isn't it? As we speak, Goro and Okouchi are probably cleaning up shop and putting an end to all that's left of Geass.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:44   Link #617
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
How is the three smartest people making peace a lie?

Lelouch just has a marytr complex?
The man made a giant freya space station. Lelouch and Xing Ke won't agree to have complete dominance over the world with such a weapon and Shniezel wouldn't have given it up. Besides Britannia will always be viewed as a tyranny with Lelouch in power and alive. Xing Ke will keep Lelouch on a tight leash restricting what he has to do.
Old 2008-09-28, 06:45   Link #618
ksfst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
...A few more seasons is a bit much, isn't it? As we speak, Goro and Okouchi are probably cleaning up shop and putting an end to all that's left of Geass.
I guess the picture dramas will do the job.
ksfst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:45   Link #619
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida Send a message via Skype™ to johnishida
Watched it! And since everything there was to say was said all I will say it that the end was Pretty Ok! It was the most likely ending for the series except, I'm surprised Suzaku was left alive...

Oh and... Anya and Jeremiah in a Orange Farm! Best part of the epilogue!
Old 2008-09-28, 06:48   Link #620
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
You don't hate Hitler?
I'll just say there are more people in the world like me than people who outright hates Hitler like you. To us, Hitler is just another person in the history books, we learn of his atrocities, know what we should do and should not, that's it.

And to be honest again, alot of us in the world, live in places where Hitler didn't affect us at all.

If I have to hate, I'd hate Japan, I'm Singaporean. But no, do any of us in Singapore still harbour thoughts of hatred and revenge against Japan? No.

Hate does not make your life happier.

@Kaioshin: maybe you're not going to talk on msn again, so I'll just talk to you here, but maybe you'll be out of this thread.

But, I know you're like me who's face palming and laughing at these guys. And somehow just can't get ourselves out of this thread.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote