AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2008-10-02, 02:47   Link #41
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

uhm....maybe a combined Cero+Kuroi Getsuga Tenshou?

i don't think a normal Cero could defeat Ulquiorra.....Grimmjow couldn't beat him with normal Ceros....so he used the another dimension binding trick in ulquiorra's hole
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 02:53   Link #42
Langus
Optimus Prime

^^ Yeah but when does Ichigo ever do a power up "normal". Everything he does is super-sized.
Old 2008-10-02, 02:57   Link #43
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Ulquiorra could probably deflect a weak Cero. Ichigo hasn't had much time to work with it. I'm sure being a Vizard works probably the same as a Shinigami...you may be able to do bankai, but it takes years of using it to master it. See: Renji vs. Byakuya (or, relevant to this chapter, Ikkaku's bankai vs. Komamura's bankai).

IMO, Ichigo should lose to Ulquiorra, and power up after that so that he can be the one to defeat Aizen (since Ichigo is the main character, it seems most likely that he would be the one to defeat Aizen even though other characters have more of a past with Aizen).
Old 2008-10-02, 03:05   Link #44
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

mmmmm let's see.......now ichigo can use hollow mask without time limit.....so the next possible upgrades could be:

A)a new stage after Bankai.....but looks too supersajan like.....boring

B)a new form of bankai.....like Byakuya's Senkei & Shuukei Hakuteiken

C)cero/super cero/mega cero/bankai ultramegasuper cero/cero+kuroi getsuga tenshou

D)a new bankai tecnique other than kuroi getsuga tenshou......

E)something completly new and lame

however i really think that if there will be a final Ichigo vs Aizen fight, Ichigo will transform in complete hollow like during Vaizards' training
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 05:34   Link #45
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Ichigoīs powerup will be talking to Zangetsu sama while amost dying..."Cast off your fear!" etc..

That alone will be enough for Ichigo to win (Sorry Ulquiorra, but I canīt lose)...
ZGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 10:55   Link #46
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Knuckle Debate

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, everyone including Soi Fong and Hitsugaya were looking at Kumamura’s bankai and talked about how merciless Komamura is.A scene cut to Kumamura who was sealing back his zanpakutou. Ikkaku was looking at him and mumbled how amazing Komamura’s bankai was. “Of course. It is far more superior than your bankai.” Said Iba.

* Ikkaku was shocked but Iba continued talking that he wouldn’t tell captains but Ikkaku should have think twice. “Your duty was to protect the pillar, wasn’t it? But you let the pillar got destroyed and why was that? It was because you were hiding your real power.”“You can hide it until you die. However, no matter what you must not ignore the given orders. Do not let the pride of warriors get tainted because of your own selfish wish. For Gotai 13, orders are ultimate. Even if pride or determination were ruin, do not ignore the given orders.”

* Ikkaku tried to explain himself but Iba punched him. He yelled what did Ikkaku even understood since he was thinking even if he died someone could have replaced him. Iba then said if Ikaku has this thought in mind, he’d have lost even in his normal state. Ikkaku got mad at Iba’s accusation. He tried to attack Iba with a broken Houssukimaru but Iba blocked it then hit Ikaku back. He preached more until he realized someone was behind them. Iba was scared Komamura have heard about Ikkaku’s bankai but Komamura simple turned away and said he suddenly couldn’t hear anything today.

* A scene cut Barragan. He was so angry to see the lost of his fraccions. His two remaining fraccions begged him to sit down and they will deal with ‘them’.“Deal with who? Deal with Komamura over there or deal with all of us here?” Soi Fong and Omaeda appeared next to them. A female fraccion said nothing but just smiled at Soi Fong. So Soi Fong said she will deal with this even if they won’t speak anyway. Then their swords clashed.

* The moment Soi Fong’s sword clashed with the female fraccion’s, others immediately paired up.

- Shunsui and Ukitake paired up and are against Stark and Lilinett. .

- Hitsugaya and Rangiku paired up and are surrounded by Halibel’s fraccions.

- Soi Fong and Omaeda paired up and are against Barragan’s remaining fraccions.

* Yamamoto simply said, “Let the real fight begins.”
Credits : Annie
Old 2008-10-02, 11:06   Link #47
iamthatguy
Banned

I cant believe it! Soi Fong and Omaeda paired up against Barragans Fraction? The remaining sabertooth dirtbag?
iamthatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 11:07   Link #48
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Worse than that NO SOI FONG VS HALIBEL/FRACCION ACTION >_________<
Old 2008-10-02, 11:11   Link #49
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Rangiku vs halibel was something i had only hoped to see
Old 2008-10-02, 11:13   Link #50
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If it was Soi Fong Haliberl/Fraccion we would have added bonus of Yoru being thrown in . And I find Rangiku just meh <insert cliched over-used boob joke here>
Old 2008-10-02, 12:07   Link #51
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
So, unless I'm missing something, no one is actually fighting Halibel yet? Hitsugaya and Matsumoto are fighting her Fraccions, yes? That opens the possibility for Yoruichi to appear and be the one, then, doesn't it?
Captain Yoruichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 12:43   Link #52
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I dont see Shiro/Mastus losing to Halibel's fraccion .

Once that happens Halibel is going to step in for vengeance / damage control . The only way we can see a Halibel Vs Yoru is if shiro/matsu lose against Halibel . Out of the other captains only Soi Fong has an easy opponent (fraccions) . So its most likely going to be Soi vs Halibel . Here Soi too has be at the losing end then only we get to see Yoru .
Old 2008-10-02, 14:08   Link #53
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
Ulquiorra could probably deflect a weak Cero. Ichigo hasn't had much time to work with it. I'm sure being a Vizard works probably the same as a Shinigami...you may be able to do bankai, but it takes years of using it to master it. See: Renji vs. Byakuya (or, relevant to this chapter, Ikkaku's bankai vs. Komamura's bankai).

IMO, Ichigo should lose to Ulquiorra, and power up after that so that he can be the one to defeat Aizen (since Ichigo is the main character, it seems most likely that he would be the one to defeat Aizen even though other characters have more of a past with Aizen).
Hmmm true, but then in SS Ichigo defeated Byakuya with his bankai and he'd only just learned it a few minutes (maybe hours?) earlier. I don't think it's unreasonable to think Kubo might do the same with a cero here.

Besides that though, even Ulquiorra has noted that when Ichigo is fighting at full strength and pulls his shit together "His power EXCEEDS my own." Ichigo will defeat Ulquiorra. It's a definite certainty and he might not even need to do anything fancy except concentrate reeeeal hard to do it (and maybe get yet another pep talk from his sword).
Old 2008-10-02, 14:44   Link #54
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
so that leaves a komamura/halibel pairing? I mean, according to bleach rules koma will get owned soon he just showed us how awesome he really is, so it's time to sacrifice a pawn to show the Espada's strength

and imo one energy blast per character is enough, there's no need for more unless we go in detail and get information on how a cero is different from kidou or a getsuga tenshou
Old 2008-10-02, 15:09   Link #55
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Hitsugaya and Rangiku paired up and are surrounded by Halibel’s fraccions.
That will change. Hitsugaya is weak. They can never win =/
Ryuuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 15:28   Link #56
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
That will change. Hitsugaya is weak. They can never win =/
Hitsugaya is #1 most popular, they can never lose

...well, not against fraccion I don't think.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 16:11   Link #57
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Hitsugaya isnt weak he is just a low tier captain like Zaraki and Komamura.Heck even Zaraki defeat a Number 5 with Kendo so its too early to write off anyone
Old 2008-10-02, 16:28   Link #58
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Hitsugaya isnt weak he is just a low tier captain like Zaraki and Komamura.Heck even Zaraki defeat a Number 5 with Kendo so its too early to write off anyone
That is just incorrect. Don't get me wrong, I like Hitsugaya but...
He needed all his strength against Shawlong Qufang, a nobody...

He couldn't do shit against Yammy.

He didn't even kill off Luppi with his most powerful attack.

He could defeat Espada 8 or 7 at MAX. Don't be unrealistic =P

Kenpachi and Komamura are way more stronger... Hitsugaya is still a child =/
Ryuuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 16:33   Link #59
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Histugaya is NOT a kid that a general misconception he is over at least 50 years old . He is a shota a grown man that looks like a kid. Also Arrancar arc was to hype arrancars anyone was in combat against arrancars was made to look pathetic including Ichigo . The only guy who shone in that arc was Ikkaku who had no limiter to begin with
Old 2008-10-02, 16:54   Link #60
ArtCp

The wolf is one thing but don't compare Zaraki with him, Zaraki is on a different level imo.
ArtCp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga