AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 Series Rating
Perfect 10 365 44.95%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 199 24.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 92 11.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 76 9.36%
6 out of 10 : Average 31 3.82%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 20 2.46%
4 out of 10 : Poor 9 1.11%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 0.49%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.25%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 1.72%
Voters: 812. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-18, 13:50   Link #1621
roriconfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Thessaloniki - Greece
Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Hey, someone just pointed out another possible weakness to me today. How does Nannaly figures out Lelouch's plan moments before he dies in the last episode? She figures it all out by magic?
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 16:20   Link #1622
kirby sama
Pink Ball!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
I liked both the first CG and R2 one! I liked the characters the sounds the graphics! soo it was good!
7/10 overall! Mecha POWA
__________________
Kirby Sama
kirby sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 20:30   Link #1623
iBeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Just finished watching all of R2 again. Man this Anime is so good.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 17:40   Link #1624
addikt
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
you have bad taste... the real code geass ended at episode 23 of season 1 at which point it was one of the best anime ever made. after that it's outside forces meddling with the direction and storyline of the show and the end result is R2 which is trash compared to season 1.
addikt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 08:21   Link #1625
gkou
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
The second season was good but not good as the first season . Iwould have given it a 8 but for the interesting ending i give it a 9 out of 10
gkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 17:17   Link #1626
ranipaki
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Thumbs up One of the best and well done endings!

I would give 9/10 to the overall show...It's my number 1 show right now! The way it had action,drama,comedy little bit of romance was just mind blowing...
Episode finale of season 1 almost gave me an heart attack! And than the finale of R2 was just amazing it has actually blown me away,how everything sums up to this one point! AMAZING
But when I compare both of the seasons, season 1 gets 10/10 and season 2(R2) 9/10 I don't know why It was very hard for me to connect to R2 instantly!
__________________
The time you enjoy wasting,was not wasted
ranipaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 06:13   Link #1627
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
Animation Quality - 9/10, Incredibly detailed, but wasn't perfect

Voice Actors - 10/10, They hit spot on with the emotion, both the RAW and the Dubbed.

Script - 9/10, Very unique idea, written quite well.

Editing - 8/10, Kept lots of people moving, however sometimes it wasn't enough and lost a few viewers in certain points. Still, amazing job.

On the Story

These are all my personal opinions

Zero Requiem

There we are, the grand - self sacrifice for the greater good - device.

But I have to say, it was well done, I was not expecting him to do so. Mainly because I didn't think he would've left Nunally, she being his whole reason for his actions.

It can also be inferred that he thought of this as his punishment, for taking away the lives of others, he sacrifices himself.

However, he probably did this because he was left in a state of despair, he started walking the 'Demon Path' with Euphie's death, he struggled to cling to sanity after Shirley's death, and the betrayal of his own men lead him to ultimate despair, where he only saw fit to continue with his plan, 'Zero Requiem'.


Factors for Zero Requiem

There are three main events, already mentioned, which I believe lead to Lelouch's actions.


1 - Euphie's death - Lead him to fear his own power, a huge loss for him which caused his heart to ice.

2 - Shirley's death - Left him in a state of despair, and this loss lead to his sanity being tested, and overruled, due to his actions at Geass Order.

3 - Betrayal of the Black Knights - Left him in a state of loneliness as well as despair, where he felt death was the only escape from this scenario.

Now, I can see Zero Requiem taking event without Euphie's death, or even without the Betrayal, but I simply cannot see it happening without Shirley's death.

It was his main emotional support, he lost it and dipped into craze. Highly symbolized by his proceeding actions, along with his little weep session.

Perhaps if Shirley died but the Knights hadn't betrayed him, he would've of taken a different approach, but I see it highly likely he would still of continued with his 'plan'.

Lelouch's Romantic Ties

Ha, I get a good laugh whenever I see flame over this. I'll stray from doing so myself

Code Geass is not a romance, but definitely has a romantic vibe to it.

The three candidates -

C.C. - His comrade, one he can get close to.

Kallen - His sub coordinate, who falls for him for his acts as Zero.

Shirley - His classmate, who probably had feelings for him before even the start of the series, for 'Lelouch'.

Remember, these are just my opinions.

C.C.

Now, I'm gonna say this off the bat, I just don't see a romantic essence for Lelouch x C.C.

Don't kill me now.

Even though it was a wonderful companionship, I never really felt anything that evolved past 'Brother - Sister'

Sorry


Kallen

Ok, this is perhaps a somewhat unrequited love, let me repeat, Somewhat.

Not really because he doesn't like Kallen, more because he didn't let anyone get too close to him, in fear he might hurt them. (Ironic, is it not?) Although, if Lelouch slipped for her, and let her get close to him, things would've ended up quite differently.

So in reality, the poor girl never had a chance, however, you can see that Lelouch acts in a different manner to her, he definitely had feelings for her, and wished for her to not get involved with him.


Shirley


Here it is, Wonder Girl.

Ok now, in this case Shirley has an unfair advantage over the other two, she knew Lelouch for the longest period of time, so she was already in Lelouch's heart at some degree.

Lelouch decided to lock her out as well, but was unsuccessful, leading to the Mao Arc. So he made as much of a distance as possible between the two, as wished for Kallen, he didn't want to hurt her.

Now comes R2,

Again, he decides to lock Shirley out, but ends up reaching for her as emotional support, he opened for her, (He could've done so for Kallen, or C.C.)

I can see two reasons to why he picked Shirley

A - He wanted to pursue a normal life with Shirley (However in that way I don't see why Kallen wouldn't be fit, maybe Shirley just fits better in that scenario?)

And the more likely

B - He realizes that even through all the struggles her puts her through, she repetitively falls for him, for 'Lelouch'. He felt as if he could reach out to someone and connect with who he really was, some sort of support to overlap the solitude caused by his 'Masked Life'. She becomes his emotional support.

I wouldn't really stress this point if it weren't for his actions upon her death. I mean, he didn't even react that way on Nunally's 'Deaths' (The one with Mao, then the one before his Rolo scene.)

He simply lost what he made his emotional support. A support even before Shirley, would've been Euphie.

Think of it this way, he has feelings for Shirley, but does not allow himself to love Shirley, exact same statement works for Kallen. However, he failed in completely not allowing himself to have feelings for Shirley, not love, but enough for him to open up to her.

Verdict

As I see it, if all girls survived to the end, and Lelouch had the opportunity to choose one of them.

It would probably be Shirley, just because she has the least affiliation with 'The Black Knights,' and with Geass in general. And would be happy with him as 'Lelouch.'

But then again, with some more development with Kallen and 'Lelouch', the same scenario can be done with her.

But for C.C., again I don't see a romantic spark, that and well, she's incredibly involved in the whole Geass predicament, can't really go after a 'Normal Life' with her. Maybe with more development, he could've taken up relation with her.

Again, my personal opinion.


Aftermath of Zero Requiem


Well, whether Lelouch wanted to get out of his despair, or had a great self sacrifice. He left the world in a much improved state then what it was before.

Then in, of course, going to be conspiracies on his death. But probably none will be proven.

Poor Suzaku has to live his life out in a mask, well at least it was for the greater good.

I believe his end goal wasn't to really 'Fix the World' as much as 'Make it so its possible for it to be fixed.'

Either way, he's a real hero in my book

Lelouch's current scenario

Lelouch is in heaven, Shirley is in heaven, Euphie is in heaven.

Enough said.



Anyhow, remember those are all my opinions, feel free to differ, or infer more deeply.

Ciao
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 13:30   Link #1628
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Actually, Nunnally's apparent demise was another defining factor in his feeling of ultimate isolation and despair by the end of 19. Which is why her sudden reappearance at the end of 22, as his 'enemy' no less, and after he had already enacted the Demon part of the Zero Requiem and was already beyond the point of no return, scared him senseless, and Suzaku had to snap him out of it in order to continue to the end.

Perfectly tragic.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 16:57   Link #1629
Cephei Mordred
Lord Knight of SYTOM
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
So, was C.C. just talking to herself at the very end?
Cephei Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 17:52   Link #1630
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephei Mordred View Post
So, was C.C. just talking to herself at the very end?
Yes, just like Kallen was talking to herself in the monologue before that.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 22:50   Link #1631
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Actually, Nunnally's apparent demise was another defining factor in his feeling of ultimate isolation and despair by the end of 19. Which is why her sudden reappearance at the end of 22, as his 'enemy' no less, and after he had already enacted the Demon part of the Zero Requiem and was already beyond the point of no return, scared him senseless, and Suzaku had to snap him out of it in order to continue to the end.

Perfectly tragic.

I can't believe I forgot about that...

But, of course, Nunally's 'death' was another huge factor in his 'Demon Path'. It seemed to have multiple effects on him of course. Leaving him in a state of insanity rather then despair, and evolving the already tremendous feeling of solitude.

The fact that Suzaku did snap him out though shows he always had his goal in mind at some degree. He may of slipped into senselessness, but not so deep so it couldn't of been stopped.

I still think he continued with Zero Requiem because of his utter despair, but it is shown his goal is also kept at mind.
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 20:37   Link #1632
toxicstar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Clarification/Closure

Review
Okay over all the Code Geass series is definitely going in my top rated animes list with a 10 out of 10 in everything (one comment, the characters have super skinny legs!!), it'll only fluctuate to 9.5 out of 10 on days I feel depressed--I mean this is one sad anime.

I actually finished watching the second season within a span of two days and the whole time I kept wondering why was this anime so enticing, why can't I stop? I mean I've seen plenty of good quality animation, action packed sequences, and mind blowing plots but this...this really just struck at the heart. Turns out martyrdom is something I can't deny emotionally, especially when the martyr is someone so ingenious, manipulative, capable yet self-sacrificing. It's so heart-wrenching and cruel, but critical for such an epic tale.

Questions
Anyways now that the review is outta the way I have some questions that I hope when answered can bring me some closure instead of me demanding for a third season (even though there's no more bad guys to fight). I wouldn't mind if a third season came out from Suzaku's POV though.

1) Was Suzaku's defeat intentional during the battle with Kallen in order for him to successfully execute "Zero Requiem"? I mean what if he accidentally really did die? Who would take over assassinating Lelouch and ultimately Zero's role? Do you think anyone knows Zero's new identity or will it be kept secret forever? (I just wanna know what people think about this)

2) Is it possible that Lelouch is immortal and he passed on the Geass to Suzaku during his own assassination? Premises for my assumption come from the last episode. I'm quoting. Lelouch tells Suzaku after he is pierced in the heart: "You will sacrifice all of your own happiness for the world...eternally..." and Suzaku replies: "I accept...that Geass..." What in the world does this mean or am I interpreting it way out of context? (also I recall that you can reach the full potential of a geass if you kill the person who gave you the geass, does that information have any correlation with anything that happened)

3) Could Lelouch have survived? Obviously Kallen's monologue was indeed a monologue at the end, but was CC's also? I get this sneaking suspicion that the driver (we never get to see the face) of the horse drawn cart CC was lying on could be Lelouch. Especially since CC's mouth was actually moving during her monologue when she said: "The power of kings, known as Geass, brings one solitude...Not quite accurate is it? Right, Lelouch?" Her eyes shifted when she posed the question and her statement that it's "not accurate" could also refer to to the fact that Lelouch has CC now by his side so he is not alone.

4) Finally, if Rolo did not die the way he did, by saving Lelouch, do you think Lelouch would have killed him in the end? I mean part of the biggest reasons I liked this anime was because Lelouch never becomes evil. There are times you think he is but then you realize it's all a facade. That's the one consistent part I loved about his character, he never fails to show you exactly where his justice lies. So what I want people's opinions on are whether or not he would have killed Rolo who endeared him so...when Suzaku at the Kururugi temple asked Lelouch about all the evil deeds he committed Lelouch denied none of them as if he wanted Suzaku to hate him. He didn't even mention the fact that Rolo was in charge of Shirley's death (although I suppose I can understand all the complications that would bring). Was that an act of care or protection on a pawn piece? Not that I dislike Rolo's end, maybe it was for the best, he was true to his character until the end and I'm pretty sure many viewers would not agree if he lived on.


Perhaps it's the depth of Lelouch's character that is so captivating. You never know if he'll totter over to the evil side or if he truly strives for justice. He keeps you guessing and that's what makes the anime so good and frustrating at the same time with all its on the edge ambiguity.
toxicstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 21:52   Link #1633
Betteroffer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicstar View Post
1) Was Suzaku's defeat intentional during the battle with Kallen in order for him to successfully execute "Zero Requiem"? I mean what if he accidentally really did die? Who would take over assassinating Lelouch and ultimately Zero's role? Do you think anyone knows Zero's new identity or will it be kept secret forever? (I just wanna know what people think about this)

2) Is it possible that Lelouch is immortal and he passed on the Geass to Suzaku during his own assassination? Premises for my assumption come from the last episode. I'm quoting. Lelouch tells Suzaku after he is pierced in the heart: "You will sacrifice all of your own happiness for the world...eternally..." and Suzaku replies: "I accept...that Geass..." What in the world does this mean or am I interpreting it way out of context? (also I recall that you can reach the full potential of a geass if you kill the person who gave you the geass, does that information have any correlation with anything that happened)

3) Could Lelouch have survived? Obviously Kallen's monologue was indeed a monologue at the end, but was CC's also? I get this sneaking suspicion that the driver (we never get to see the face) of the horse drawn cart CC was lying on could be Lelouch. Especially since CC's mouth was actually moving during her monologue when she said: "The power of kings, known as Geass, brings one solitude...Not quite accurate is it? Right, Lelouch?" Her eyes shifted when she posed the question and her statement that it's "not accurate" could also refer to to the fact that Lelouch has CC now by his side so he is not alone.

4) Finally, if Rolo did not die the way he did, by saving Lelouch, do you think Lelouch would have killed him in the end? I mean part of the biggest reasons I liked this anime was because Lelouch never becomes evil. There are times you think he is but then you realize it's all a facade. That's the one consistent part I loved about his character, he never fails to show you exactly where his justice lies. So what I want people's opinions on are whether or not he would have killed Rolo who endeared him so...when Suzaku at the Kururugi temple asked Lelouch about all the evil deeds he committed Lelouch denied none of them as if he wanted Suzaku to hate him. He didn't even mention the fact that Rolo was in charge of Shirley's death (although I suppose I can understand all the complications that would bring). Was that an act of care or protection on a pawn piece? Not that I dislike Rolo's end, maybe it was for the best, he was true to his character until the end and I'm pretty sure many viewers would not agree if he lived on.
To answer:
1) No, Suzaku's defeat was not planned. He stated himself that he was giving it his all in the last fight. Even if he wanted to hold back, with the "Live" command active it would not be physically possible for him to do so.

Suzaku even fighting Kallen at all was probably not planned to happen. During much of the fight Lelouch kept Suzaku and Kallen from facing each other (ordering Suzaku not to return to the Albion when Kallen and Xing-ke snuck up on it) even when Suzaku was the only person capable of stopping her. They only even faced each other because Gino weakened the Damocles' shields enough for Kallen to break through.

2) No, Lelouch is dead. The creators (i.e. Word Of God) have stated at several points that he is dead and even C.C. confirms this in a changed monologue for the ZR edition DvD. When Suzaku said "I accept that Geass" he was refering to the conversation he was having with Lelouch about Geass being like wishes. In essence Suzaku was saying "I accept your wishes for the world and will work to fulfill them."

Killing the person who gives you a Geass is only possible once your Geass has reached both eyes on its own. In any case, doing this would make you take their Code (the red 'V' symbol) and give you immortality, but causing you to lose your own Geass in the process.

3) As above, no. Lelouch is dead. C.C. was giving a monologue just like Kallen was. In the special edition DvD Kallen's is replaced by a new one from C.C. where she comments that Lelouch is dead.

4) Personal opinion? If the situation still happened that way, but Rolo survived, Lelouch would still have accepted him. That said, I believe accepting Rolo at all, when his character development never involved him regretting Shirley's murder was an atrocity.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 22:22   Link #1634
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicstar View Post
1) Was Suzaku's defeat intentional during the battle with Kallen in order for him to successfully execute "Zero Requiem"? I mean what if he accidentally really did die? Who would take over assassinating Lelouch and ultimately Zero's role? Do you think anyone knows Zero's new identity or will it be kept secret forever? (I just wanna know what people think about this)
No, he lost fair and square. There was no faking. There couldn't be. He even says so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicstar View Post
2) Is it possible that Lelouch is immortal and he passed on the Geass to Suzaku during his own assassination? Premises for my assumption come from the last episode. I'm quoting. Lelouch tells Suzaku after he is pierced in the heart: "You will sacrifice all of your own happiness for the world...eternally..." and Suzaku replies: "I accept...that Geass..." What in the world does this mean or am I interpreting it way out of context? (also I recall that you can reach the full potential of a geass if you kill the person who gave you the geass, does that information have any correlation with anything that happened)
No. Lelouch is dead, per Word of God. That speech about Geass was metaphorical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicstar View Post
3) Could Lelouch have survived? Obviously Kallen's monologue was indeed a monologue at the end, but was CC's also? I get this sneaking suspicion that the driver (we never get to see the face) of the horse drawn cart CC was lying on could be Lelouch. Especially since CC's mouth was actually moving during her monologue when she said: "The power of kings, known as Geass, brings one solitude...Not quite accurate is it? Right, Lelouch?" Her eyes shifted when she posed the question and her statement that it's "not accurate" could also refer to to the fact that Lelouch has CC now by his side so he is not alone.
Again, no. He's dead. If it weren't obvious enough there's a picture drama where he haunts the main cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicstar View Post
4) Finally, if Rolo did not die the way he did, by saving Lelouch, do you think Lelouch would have killed him in the end? I mean part of the biggest reasons I liked this anime was because Lelouch never becomes evil. There are times you think he is but then you realize it's all a facade. That's the one consistent part I loved about his character, he never fails to show you exactly where his justice lies. So what I want people's opinions on are whether or not he would have killed Rolo who endeared him so...when Suzaku at the Kururugi temple asked Lelouch about all the evil deeds he committed Lelouch denied none of them as if he wanted Suzaku to hate him. He didn't even mention the fact that Rolo was in charge of Shirley's death (although I suppose I can understand all the complications that would bring). Was that an act of care or protection on a pawn piece? Not that I dislike Rolo's end, maybe it was for the best, he was true to his character until the end and I'm pretty sure many viewers would not agree if he lived on.
Lelouch didn't deny Suzaku's accusations because Suzaku would just take it the wrong way and assume Lelouch was lying. Lelouch told him what he wanted to hear, then Suzaku realized he was wrong about Lelouch.

Lelouch probably wouldn't have killed Rolo had he survived the escape. Nearly dying as opposed to actually dying would probably have the same effect on Lelouch's opinion of him.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 08:24   Link #1635
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 24
No Lelouch wouldn't have killed Rolo if he had survived not after all that I mean if he did Lelouch would have been an cruel evil heartless bastard to kill someone who just tried to save his life by nearly giving theirs. I do agree with that whole if Rolo lived on thing I would be so freaking happy you wouldn't even believe well at least I would *sweatdrop* I doubt Lelouch would have been close to him, but maybe he would have tried to push Rolo away too?? Though it would be quite interesting how things played on if Rolo didn't die. Anyways rest well you cute little yandere you did well
__________________



Last edited by Roloko vi Britannia; 2010-08-08 at 08:45.
Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 08:48   Link #1636
Kittenlady
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Age: 21
1. Actually, I think this one's up for interpretation. I think his 'death' was planned mainly because it would be a very Lelouch-style plan. Don't forget that, even to the end of the series, the Lancelot didn't have an escape hatch, yet Suzaku still lived through that explosion (live geass or not, he can't walk through walls). My guess is the only way he could have survived that is if there'd been one finally added, or some other modification to help him escape, which does imply that the Lancelot exploding was planned.

5. After killing Shirley and attempting to kill Nunnally, there's no way he'd have not died at some point. If Lelouch ended up being the one to do it, it would hardly be the worst thing he did. Especially if it was in a 'you're too dangerous to have around' way rather than emotional responce.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 09:53   Link #1637
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlady View Post
1. Actually, I think this one's up for interpretation. I think his 'death' was planned mainly because it would be a very Lelouch-style plan. Don't forget that, even to the end of the series, the Lancelot didn't have an escape hatch, yet Suzaku still lived through that explosion (live geass or not, he can't walk through walls). My guess is the only way he could have survived that is if there'd been one finally added, or some other modification to help him escape, which does imply that the Lancelot exploding was planned.
or... he could open the hatch and JUMP OFF
the hatch on the lancelot opens backwards, which means he could just open it jump out the back and run away from the blast.
and what makes you say that it didn't have an escape hatch even in the end of the series
the pinkcelot had one, why wouldn't the albion.

suzaku dying at SOME point was needed, but he flat out admits that he's trying his hardest to WIN the battle against kallen and just can't.
and if everything went according to plan, he would never have faced kallen to begin with.

its more likely that the plan was for them to just fake his death at some point AFTER the battle, and instead they just ended up exploiting the fact that he was reported as dead (probably by gino, who was the only one around to see it).
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 03:06   Link #1638
Feanor
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
I think after Rolo's death, Lelouch seriously lost it. I think between the Black Knights' betrayal and Rolo's death saving him, everything just fell apart for him. He loses Euphie early on and he always feels guilty about it. He feels guilty about all the hurt he has put Shirley through and then she dies in his arms. That's got to put a strain on a man's soul. Then Nunnally is presumed dead. There goes his whole reason to live. And then the Black Knights turn on him. The people that would be dead or still choking under Britannia's heel if not for him are now out to kill him. I think after that and Rolo's death, he figured he would go kill Charles like he's always planned and then die so he can rejoin all those he's lost. At the end of episode 19 right after Rolo's death, he says, "Charles zi Britannia, in my fall to Hell, I will drag you down with me." I think though that after Charles tells him that if Ragnarok Junction fails, the world will be left to Schniezel's hands, Lelouch decides that the way he can make his death count for something and atone for all the blood on his hands is the Zero Requiem. In episode 22, he says that he will erase the Massacre Princess' name with blood, as he and Suzaku have lost too much: Nunally and Euphie. Zero Requiem was his way of reuniting with Shirley, Euphie, Nunally, and Rolo.

What I want to know is how Orange walked away from all that mess. I mean almost everyone else that was really involved in the Zero Requiem either ended up presumed dead by everyone (Suzaku and Lelouch) or believed to have betrayed Lelouch and so were now his enemy (Cecil, Lloyd, and Nina), except for CC and Orange. I am sure CC is a master at disappearing, but Jeremiah owns an orange orchard with the Knight of Six. That's not disappearing. So my question is how did he not end up on trial or something for war crimes?
Feanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 03:55   Link #1639
D's Pear
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Lelouch's death is obviously up to interpretation. Who cares what the officials say? Lelouch is alive because the fans want him to be! Long live Lelouch!
D's Pear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 04:07   Link #1640
roriconfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Thessaloniki - Greece
Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
^ Just like Jesus Christ if you so much want to make an analogy. Both are considered dead by the officials, both are considered still alive by the fans and both are fictional characters.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.