AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-09, 12:54   Link #61
Dying Rose
Blurry: Puddle of mud

Hmmm?????????????
Old 2008-10-09, 14:00   Link #62
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Who says Yama is fighting Barragan? Just because those two haven't been specifically matched up with anyone yet means nothing. Yama's saving his energy for the three he's locked in his fire prison. Any number of people could be matched with Barragan - Urahara for one, Ichigo's father, the Vizards, etc. etc. etc.
Yeah, that's what I think as well. I'm thinking Ukitake even could fight Barragan, since he didn't draw his sword against Stark.

I'm really waiting for some of the others to join the battle, too.
Old 2008-10-09, 15:27   Link #63
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Utitake is a big question mark. He's probably very powerful but his illness means he can become weak at any moment, like he did against that hollow that took over Kaien. Whoever he fights, he might do well at the beginning, only to have a coughing fit and become helpless.

Hitsu shouldn't win against Halibel, but it probably won't be as big a mismatch as people are expecting. Even if it is, well... he'll get saved somehow either way.

Rangiku might not have to fight against all 3 of Halibel's fraccs alone since Hisagi, Kira Iba and Komomura are still able to fight, assuming they don't choose to stay behind to guard the pillars. Also, Sasakibe is there somewhere I think, but it's not like he really ever does anything

Old 2008-10-09, 15:37   Link #64
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Uki helpless due to cough was mainly due to plot reasons IMO. Why I say that is whatever is his disease he has weak lungs . He was comfortable in the Ryuujin Jakka ring and in this case where there is fire there is smoke.

That being said we are not even sure we might see any combat from him
Old 2008-10-09, 15:42   Link #65
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i thought Uki has Tuberculosis. it wouyld fit the discription. as for the match-up there is a long way to go. there are many people who are still to enter the battle and there could be a lot of changes.
Old 2008-10-09, 15:45   Link #66
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Is there an official confirmation ? ( can you kindly post it ^^ )..... I searched for the source didnt come across any . Even I speculated tuberculosis but never could pin point the exact chapter .
Old 2008-10-09, 15:50   Link #67
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Uki helpless due to cough was mainly due to plot reasons IMO. Why I say that is whatever is his disease he has weak lungs . He was comfortable in the Ryuujin Jakka ring and in this case where there is fire there is smoke.
To me, it implied that the illness may kick in when he exerts himself. True, it was still plot device but the thing is, you never know when Kubo will find Utitake suddenly becoming weak convenient to the plot. I mean, Lilinet would probably never stand a chance against Utitake at full strength, but if he's too sickly to put up a real fight who knows?

Ok, that would be kind of lame. But his sickness could become a problem here (if he fights)

Old 2008-10-09, 15:50   Link #68
Dream_Traveller
Banned

To Geta, his hair and skin were apparently made paler by tuberculosis before he died and became a Shinigami...can't remember when this was said, but it's official.
Old 2008-10-09, 16:06   Link #69
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Not being anal but can you check up on the chapter ... In the recent Bootlegs its just mentioned illness
Quote:
Spoiler for Kumanri:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
To me, it implied that the illness may kick in when he exerts himself. True, it was still plot device but the thing is, you never know when Kubo will find Utitake suddenly becoming weak convenient to the plot. I mean, Lilinet would probably never stand a chance against Utitake at full strength, but if he's too sickly to put up a real fight who knows?

Ok, that would be kind of lame. But his sickness could become a problem here (if he fights)
If Uki does end up fighting Lilinette it would kill his chara . Nothing to take away from Lilnette but my books would make Uki look pathetic . But it could go there you never know as Shunshui has found his twin and Uki joining in would ruin the party . Two is company three is a crowd .

But this creates a perfect opening for Nanao to make a spectacular entry from nowhere
Old 2008-10-09, 16:14   Link #70
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

no confermation, but from the things that i ahve read on the manga it looks to be that. but, true this is just speculation
Old 2008-10-09, 17:24   Link #71
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Iba's been shown but he didn't fight. Nanao and Sasakibe haven't even been shown, but we can probably assume they are there. Hitsugaya and Matsumoto may receive help from them.
Old 2008-10-09, 17:51   Link #72
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

I kind of hope that Ukitake will end up fighting Halibel and come to the other Shiro-chan's rescue.

It makes sense to match the top 3 of SS against the top 3 espada.
Old 2008-10-09, 18:04   Link #73
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

damn Yachiru for being stuck in HM...she could fight Lilinet :3
Old 2008-10-09, 21:42   Link #74
jelome1989

i wonder why Yamaji and Barragan are not fighting. They're the most powerful in each side and they're just gonna sit there and do nothing?
They would look like mediators. What are they gonna do? Trash talk while their comrads die?

Barragan: Hey, this isn't fun, Boss sits around while we do the fighting.
i hate the boss.. what if we team up and kill the boss and finish this over? come on undo the stupid fire thing
Yamaji: hmmm... That's a good idea!

about hitsu vs hali, I really like Hitsu, (and he's NOT weak please ),
but I admit Halibel is too much for Hitsu,

Hitsugaya and Matsumoto's matchups/situations are the worst. They seriously need some help.
Old 2008-10-10, 01:40   Link #75
skywalker_623
SkyWalker above the Stars

since they draw their swords means that they respect their opponent
Old 2008-10-10, 02:22   Link #76
kagato3

This chapters basicly confirmed for me that Barragan is not #1. It seems KT is trying too hard to make us think he is with out revealeing his number. Realy the only reason not to do so is if he is not #1.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-10-10, 04:22   Link #77
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
This chapters basicly confirmed for me that Barragan is not #1. It seems KT is trying too hard to make us think he is with out revealeing his number. Realy the only reason not to do so is if he is not #1.
Or perhaps Kubo wants to tease us and see what crazy theories we come up with. The top 3 espada ranking has been an ongoing discussion for the last year or so and every new piece of information gets included in it immediately. Maybe Kubo just likes seeing us come up with those theories and gets a kick out of this

It's anyone's game at this stage - maybe Kubo'll just throw a 3-sided dice one day and determine the top 3 espada's ranks this way .

Joking aside, I think there's more evidence pointing towards Barragan being #1 than there is evidence against it. I'm far from certain of it, but from what we've seen so far most of the evidence points towards him, as opposed to the other two. Then again, this might be just to throw us off and Halibel, who we know the least about might end up on top.

For one thing, I would not discount the possibility of any of the 3 being number 1.
Old 2008-10-10, 06:06   Link #78
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Wow.. I can't believe a whole chapter was devoted to them picking who to fight...
Old 2008-10-10, 08:39   Link #79
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
I don't think anyone has too worry about Hitsugaya winning his fight. Not a bloody chance of that. It don't matter how popular he is, he cannot win. My bet is...Hallibel will be about too finish him off...and then outta no-where help will arrive for him....and well..u know the rest.
we do... but that wont happen to Halibel!!! that "rest" you're talking about is usually when helps arrives and pwns the enemy. but in this case its Halibel!!!! help will keep ariving, she will kill them all!!!!! T.T Halibel can't die. I hope her release is sexshii as well =D. but eh SS has too many people regardless, sure Hueco has effing AIZEN, but >,> come on now, i hope vizard show up and save SS from total beatdown and then turn on them ^ ^ sweet sweet bertrayal, its always the best medicine lol.

on another note, the spoiler made Stark sound mroe badass "I wont be fighting at full power anyways", but in the chapter he said i wont fight a full power as well...", lol but i love how he asked if they could pretend until the fights were done. Wonder what stark and halibel's releases look like.. hmm
Old 2008-10-10, 08:55   Link #80
Dream_Traveller
Banned

She will die, because in Bleach Law, with the sole exception of Aizen (who is unmatched by anyone except Yama-jii), no-one can ever beat Hitsugaya "SQUEE!" Toshiro. It's pretty much impossible for him to lose because he has the fangirls on his side, and they probably couldn't bear the ONE TIME (from memory) that he lost a fight- heavily one-sided as it was.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion